Eleven Thai Teenagers Face Charges after Gang Rape of 25 Year-Old Woman

rooster59

Sometimes Birth Control should be retroactive, this is good case in point !

You have a good point: it is now being understood that Wade v Roe ie legal abortion did more to reduce crime than ' 3 strikes and your out' or other harsh sentencing policies in the USA. From the 70s onwards many criminals ended up in a zinc bucket.

Handle the case carefully,,,Because they are Teenagers,,, So that's the New excuse for Rapist ? They are Maggots ad have to be treated like such,This means Lifetime jail in with Lifers and be the Lifers Bitches. bah.gif

It means obey the laws on not divulging a minor's identity or risk the entire case being dismissed.

If this is in fact the case, then it is one of the most interesting posts here, and a small beacon of "hope?" for a lot of anger and frustration that many are feeling regarding the law in this country. The idea that actual law enforcement exists for sub-human animals who commit revolting crimes. Pack rape has to be one of the worst.

The law, any law has to hold more than mere hope that these crimes and the animals that commit them get the justice the victims, their sympathisers and the general public deserve.

It said she was with her boyfriend--so what did he do? Did he call the police? Find it strange she had to go in and file a complaint. Seems like a girl getting grabbed at a gas station would have been a pretty big deal at the moment.

...seriously outnumbered.. he may have been abducted as well.

Sad but in many countries these "kids would just about get away with it too.

Being underage they are protected by all sorts of laws. I would prefer castration

Maybe you would like to elaborate on the countries that would let them get away with this?

My objections are ......confessions, attempted suicides ,retract confessions, dark rooms and torture and DNA when there is no DNA for the defense to examine .....now if someone is to be triad and convicted or not, we don't need these phrases before we start castrating people now don't we?

And even in clear cases, these people are sick to be treated as such........as much as i pray the Good Lord my children and us will be spared of this evil.!

Oh I see, they're sick and need understanding and compassion? Of course the GL will protect you because you pray a lot.....right! I used to worry about people like you, now I realise that some people need to be victims in order to have something to pray about! sad.pngblink.pngwhistling.gifwai.gif

Being underage they are protected by all sorts of laws. I would prefer castration

Maybe you would like to elaborate on the countries that would let them get away with this?

Oz for one! thumbsup.gifwai.gif

Oz for one! thumbsup.gifwai.gif

Maybe it is time then for Oz to get a touch of reality and get tougher, don't you think so?

To imagine what this girl went through,is unimaginableThe physical pain alone must have been shocking.That poor girl will never forget this trauma.the Thai attitude to raped women is not one of pity.She will become a shamed woman,with very little chance of ever having a future in the boyfriend stakes.

The only thing i can say is that i hope the one who really loses face and is ridiculed and humiliated by his confederates will be the one that admits he was number 11.He will always be accused of being desperate.

Hope you recover dear girl.

Be strong,even if there seems no glimpse of a light in these dark days.

All of us that have wives and daughters,and even those that dont,are with you.

They are not getting away with it, only their identity is being protected. Minors enjoy this privilege all over the world.

You have a good point: it is now being understood that Wade v Roe ie legal abortion did more to reduce crime than ' 3 strikes and your out' or other harsh sentencing policies in the USA. From the 70s onwards many criminals ended up in a zinc bucket.

And watch as states that have made it extremely difficult to get an abortion see a rise in crime rates in about 15 years after first doing so.

It means obey the laws on not divulging a minor's identity or risk the entire case being dismissed.

If this is in fact the case, then it is one of the most interesting posts here, and a small beacon of "hope?" for a lot of anger and frustration that many are feeling regarding the law in this country. The idea that actual law enforcement exists for sub-human animals who commit revolting crimes. Pack rape has to be one of the worst.

The law, any law has to hold more than mere hope that these crimes and the animals that commit them get the justice the victims, their sympathisers and the general public deserve.

A balanced justice system is based on a presumption of innocence- you prefer mob justice or just some good 'ol anarchy?

you prefer mob justice or just some good 'ol anarchy?. . . . .

Subtle troll posting Moonsterk?

Trying to get a rise out of us?

I believe if you read the comments on this with any clarity, we are discussing suitable justice for people guilty of heinous crimes. Not the presumption of innocence.

Your red herring is distracting and entirely irrelevant concerning my post. So pop that out of your politically correct out box and please place it in the trash where it belongs.

In case you haven’t noticed, suitable punishment for those “guilty” of serious crime is hopelessly inadequate in this country and it creates a lot of anger. If you’re really bent on commenting on and changing the law, put presumption of innocence and even “juries”, on another list for discussion.

Archived