BANGKOK 20 April 2019 23:13

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inspire

5 Interesting Places to Eat in Bangkok by The Pattaya Sleuth

5 Interesting Places to Eat in Bangkok by The Pattaya Sleuth

john-bkk.jpg

There are many interesting places to eat in Bangkok and singling out just 5 is quite difficult. Any culinary delight that you want to try is available, from Japanese to Mexican, from Italian to street food – quite literally everything is available and often served in some pretty unique places but here are some of our favourites.

1. Dine in the Dark

Dine in the Dark is located at the Sheraton Hotel, close to the Asoke BTS station. The concept is pretty self explanatory you eat in complete darkness, even mobile phones and watches must be left outside to ensure that the place remains light free. Of course menus would be pointless in the dining room so diners must choose their food before entering. The options available include Western, Asian, Vegetarian or the adventurous may opt for the ‘surprise’ four course option.

The restaurant is open from 6.30pm with last order taken at 9.30pm and is closed on Sundays and Mondays.

2. 5 Star Hotel St Regis

For that ultimate 5 star dining experience you can’t beat the Viu on the 12th floor of the St Regis Hotel which is located close to the Ratchadamri BTS Station. The restaurant offers stunning views across Royal Bangkok Sports Club. You can enjoy a special Astor Champagne breakfast, a lunch from one of the eight “live stations” and in the evening the lights are dimmed to create a seductive ambience, clearly designed for exquisite dining.

The restaurant is open throughout the day.

Full story: http://www.inspirebangkok.com/lifestyle/5-interesting-places-eat-bangkok-pattaya-sleuth/

inspire-bangkok.jpg
-- Inspire Bangkok 2016-05-29

Dine in the Dark

you pay in the dark, too?

"I gave you a thousand baht note!"

But i am still trying to find a genuine Sri Lankan restaurant.

But i am still trying to find a genuine Sri Lankan restaurant.

Let me know if you find one please

'Hajime' means stop in Japanese I think,so the stop robot restaurant a very strange name indeed but TiT! blink.png