Ex Cop 70 to marry Thai girl 17 - I wasn't being insulting says Facebook poster

webfact

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While Maximus Boona said "it is a win win for both sides."

Actually, this may be true. For him, it's heaven, for her, the husband probably does not have that long of a life expectancy, and then she will inherit everything.

"While Maximus Boona said "it is a win win for both sides."

Sounds like a character from The Gladiator !

This shows it is not only old farangs going after and marrying young girls.

Must be his good looks she is marrying him for.

for every thai old man that does this there are 250 old whites dudes doing this. exception do not make the rule irrelevant.

Unusual to Thailand perhaps but not in many courtiers around the world where

adult are being married off to and with minors with the full knowledge and consent

of the authorities and religious leaders,,

for every thai old man that does this there are 250 old whites dudes doing this. exception do not make the rule irrelevant.

Can you find an example of a 70-year old farang marrying a 17-year-old? I doubt it.

It's funny how men start to gossip like women as they get old.

Maybe the low production of testosterone is to blame.

I think this is their business and their lives.

The opinions of others does not matter in the least.

I wish them a happy marriage.

its not gossip. Its a fact that she is a child and looks like a child and evidently he is a paedo in disguise. If you think that this marriage is ok then maybe you think the same as this dirty old man

'Old Snakehead', a common Thai term for this kind of old geezer [who is seeking the last press of youth], seems appropriate. I never see old westerners with girls this age nowadays, they seem to go for 30+ with tats.

old westerners with girls this age nowadays would be considered as pedophiles by the american butch dykes.

The detail that is missing is whether this man has been married before or has children from previous relationships, if he has gone through life alone and wants to leave his accumulated wealth to someone there is probably no better way of doing it.

Yes, a good point. With all the corruption going on he probably has a good idea where his money will end up. So why not give it to those fellow natives who need it and enjoy his last years. I don't think this is a similar case to Thai/foreign marriages.

Can you find an example of a 70-year old farang marrying a 17-year-od? I doubt it.

I used to have a neighbor who lived with his 16 year old thai girlfriend who was badly hooked on yabba.

Yeah, right...

The detail that is missing is whether this man has been married before or has children from previous relationships, if he has gone through life alone and wants to leave his accumulated wealth to someone there is probably no better way of doing it.

Yes, a good point. With all the corruption going on he probably has a good idea where his money will end up. So why not give it to those fellow natives who need it and enjoy his last years. I don't think this is a similar case to Thai/foreign marriages.

Based on what? Wishful thinkling?

'Old Snakehead', a common Thai term for this kind of old geezer [who is seeking the last press of youth], seems appropriate. I never see old westerners with girls this age nowadays, they seem to go for 30+ with tats.

seems a fair % of old westerners choose the 30+ dumpster style gals over more attractive younger ones due to a lack of self esteem. after all it really just a financial arrangement so why sell yourself short with the older dumpster over the better looking gal. its not as if the older ones are rocket scientists.

These are the facts... driven by poverty or desperation she is led to marry a surrogate grandfather and yet she is a teenager barely a woman. We can understand and not be unduly critical of this poor girl as her family now get to pay off their debts and the old man gets to live out his fantasies with a young girl. Is it right? NO is it pitiful? YES does she deserve empathy? YES does she deserve our condemnation? NO

For me I just *sigh* and wish her well and mourn yet another demonstration of 'Thainess'

Must be love she has all his money already wai2.gif

She has nothing he has something better 2 happy people than 2 lonely sad ones

..she has a pretty little frock to match her 'white skin'....how crass.

"Jasmine Dearden said: "The bride is so white."

Jesus...

What's wrong with that, some get turned on by white, some by black, i prefer the dark skin myself, more erotic.

It's crass and unnecessary.

screw political correctness. its called biology. some people are attracted to white skin, some to tan skin, some to black skin, some to short, some to tall, some to skinny and some to fat.

That's a terrible thing to say. He's not old enough to be her grandfather, he's old enough to be her great grandfather. bah.gif

And if he lets off a live round, he could have a daughter young enough to be his great great granddaughter.

I don't understand why the happy couple have their faces blurred. Maybe there are some rules about blurring faces.

It's funny how men start to gossip like women as they get old.

Maybe the low production of testosterone is to blame.

I think this is their business and their lives.

The opinions of others does not matter in the least.

I wish them a happy marriage.

its not gossip. Its a fact that she is a child and looks like a child and evidently he is a paedo in disguise. If you think that this marriage is ok then maybe you think the same as this dirty old man

you have just proven willyumiii's point.

Archived