Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water (closet) - it's gran and the cobra!

webfact

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water (closet) - it's gran and the cobra!

krab.jpg

Image: Daily News

KRABI: -- A Krabi gran got an almighty shock when she went in her loo - a cobra poking it's nose into her business.

And to make matters worse snake catchers failed to "arrest" the snake as it fled the scene reported Daily News.

Now she can't even sleep in the house for fear she will be stalked by the slithery serpent.

Watcharee Engchuan, 55, called in the municipal snake catchers during last night when she went into her loo in the Neua Khlong district of the southern province. The intrepid team saw a black tail and suspected a cobra was in the toilet bowl but their rope trick failed to extricate the worrisome beast.

It then slithered back from whence it had come.

Plan B - they poured petrol down the loo to deter a return visit then secured some netting outside to stop more invasions.

None of which seemed to convince Watcharee who had seen too many stories recently of pythons and water monitors coming up from behind. "I was so shocked," she said. "I was all alone in the house last night and when they couldn't trap the snake I was so worried. I won't be able to sleep in the house knowing it is lurking there somewhere."

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-31

Archived