Koh Tao murders appeal reveals shocking new evidence suggesting unfair trial and wrongful conviction

webfact

It's not me: it's simple logic. Once Panya had been muzzled, their proof went with him.

The only proof mentioned was the CCTV footage. I think Pol Lt G Panya was duped by the fake nose photo shop CSI La put on a completely fuzzed out screen grab.

It's even mentioned here social media and false leads- http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/763479-britons-murder-police-claim-koh-tao-investigation-hindered-by-media/

But Pol.Maj.Gen. Panya Mamen, commander of 8th Region Provincial Police, said yesterday that the investigation has been hampered by foreign media coverage. He referred specifically to a story picked up by the British press about Sean McAnna, a Scottish backpacker who said he was threatened by two "mafia" on the island earlier this week.

According to Pol.Maj.Gen. Panya, police found no substance behind Mr. McAnna's accusation.

"The officers shouldn't have believed the foreign press. The time in the investigation was wasted," Pol.Maj.Gen. Panya said.

Meanwhile, chief of the Royal Thai Police, Pol.Gen. Somyot Pumphanmuang blamed the confusion surrounding the murder investigation on social media.

"Police had to waste their time following leads from these rumours," Pol.Gen. Somyot told reporters yesterday.

CSI La widely dispersed picture with Nom Sod's face overlayed post-249774-0-41293000-1466415741_thumb.

And the original screen grab from CCTV

post-249774-0-11489100-1466415819_thumb.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One hundred percent sound evidence exists in investigation leader Panya's statement linking them "definitely" to the crime before he was got at. No amount of legal cases/internet PR/ongoing internet censorship will ever make that one hundred percent proof go away :) .

One hundred percent sound evidence exists in investigation leader Panya's statement linking them "definitely" to the crime before he was got at. No amount of legal cases/internet PR/ongoing internet censorship will ever make that one hundred percent proof go away smile.png .

So now we're back to we were about 20 pages ago that sound evidence exists because Panya said it exists even though he never said what it was or has any back-up material to show at least in part what it was. And at least in the 23 SEP 2014 PBS article he did not use the word "definitely". Because evidence is evidence. Just like parts is parts.

One hundred percent sound evidence exists in investigation leader Panya's statement linking them "definitely" to the crime before he was got at. No amount of legal cases/internet PR/ongoing internet censorship will ever make that one hundred percent proof go away smile.png .

How about a link to a thread on this very forum where both Panya and Somyot lament the time wasted folllowing BS leads put out by FB?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/763479-britons-murder-police-claim-koh-tao-investigation-hindered-by-media/

Why does blonde hair on Koh Tao have to equate to being a tourist?

This man works as a DJ at intouch bar:

attachicon.gifpost-222707-0-91900000-1443887508.jpg

And this woman is a Koh Tao local and a friend of Nomsod:

attachicon.gifpost-222707-0-72034500-1444132789.jpg

I also recall Facebook photos from the infamous bad taste post-murders Koh Tao party, with a blonde Thai woman pretending to bury a toy hoe in inother Thai woman's head whilst laughing.

Just to confirm the island DJ's strange penchant for blonde hair, I found this:

post-155768-0-65120000-1442412130.jpg

By the way, wasn't this weirdo first on the scene, along with aready named murderer Mon, tidying up and re-arranging the crime scene?

More BS, Mon was stepping over that line as a civilian police assistant, as is done in Thai villages where police presense is limited.

Already explained the bodies were already on blue tarps, for all we know he helped carry them off the beach.

The blonde hair route is going no where, except the interested reader might surmise an obsession over platinum locks- on men.

This picture is clearly a woman behind the man with her hair draped over his head- I'm pretty sure it was done in jest.

attachicon.gifpost-222707-0-91900000-1443887508.jpg

<snip>

More BS, Mon was stepping over that line as a civilian police assistant, as is done in Thai villages where police presense is limited.

Already explained the bodies were already on blue tarps, for all we know he helped carry them off the beach.

When Mon is first seen stepping over the line the victims bodies are still in situ (Hannah by the rocks and David in the water), and not already on blue tarps. In later photos of him standing next to a police officer at the water's edge, the bodies have been moved. He did not help carry them off the beach. That was left to the so-called rescue workers and police that were at the crime scene.

Moonsterk, on 20 Jun 2016 - 10:00, said:

Just how rich are the Tuvichiens? I mean after all, they do live on Koh- Tao, can't get much more backwater than that.

And if we are to believe the narrative, dozens of police, including the erstwhile head Panya and Somyot, testing lab staff, etc etc as mentioned above are in on the conspiracy, that would would need millions of dollars it seems to shut it all up- and pay off that media libel claim too.

It's ridiculous.

The Tuvichiens are wealthier than you could possibly imagine and the family's political influence goes right to the top. What media libel claim are you talking about? IIRC Khaosod English had to pay THEM damages for libel.

Moonsterk, on 20 Jun 2016 - 10:00, said:

Just how rich are the Tuvichiens? I mean after all, they do live on Koh- Tao, can't get much more backwater than that.

And if we are to believe the narrative, dozens of police, including the erstwhile head Panya and Somyot, testing lab staff, etc etc as mentioned above are in on the conspiracy, that would would need millions of dollars it seems to shut it all up- and pay off that media libel claim too.

It's ridiculous.

The Tuvichiens are wealthier than you could possibly imagine and the family's political influence goes right to the top. What media libel claim are you talking about? IIRC Khaosod English had to pay THEM damages for libel.

That's right -- KhaoSod/Matichon had to pay the family damages for libel because Khaosod published verbatim the comments that Panya made so that Panya could get his mug in the paper before the big shot police moved in to take the case away from him as this was the biggest murder case in Thailand so far this century and Panya was not about to get pushed aside. So he announced the arrest of the perps to the media before the big shots could move in to get THEIR mugs in the paper leaving Panya as one of the cops standing in the background of the photo.

And Panya said that he had evidence because evidence is evidence. Real evidence. CCTV. CCTV is evidence. What evidence. Evidence. You betcha.

Khaosod finally just decided that they couldn't establish any veracity to Panya's remarks and just settled and apologized for printing the remarks that were 'inaccurate".

When Mon is first seen stepping over the line the victims bodies are still in situ (Hannah by the rocks and David in the water), and not already on blue tarps. In later photos of him standing next to a police officer at the water's edge, the bodies have been moved. He did not help carry them off the beach. That was left to the so-called rescue workers and police that were at the crime scene.

She used to post all over the internet in support of the B2. She even tried to get involved with the B2's defence team, but they shrugged off her advances. So she started posting all over the internet against the B2 and in support of the Tuvichiens. D'you reckon she's a woman scorned? Or that she has other motives?

Khun Han, on 20 Jun 2016 - 23:10, said:
IslandLover, on 20 Jun 2016 - 15:07, said:

She used to post all over the internet in support of the B2. She even tried to get involved with the B2's defence team, but they shrugged off her advances. So she started posting all over the internet against the B2 and in support of the Tuvichiens. D'you reckon she's a woman scorned? Or that she has other motives?

Who knows, or even cares? coffee1.gif

Just to note that in Kuhn Bergman's MAY 2016 summary of the B2 Defense appeal she wrote the following:

"Above are the main points argued by the defense team as to why the two accused should be found not guilty. There were other important points about the case which were not included as part of the defense’s appeal such as ..."

... and then noted a few not included items as to why the B2 should be found not guilty and the 23 SEP 2014 statement of Kuhn Panya -- which is considered above as 100% undeniable sound evidence proof of the Koh Tao family's guilt in these crimes -- was not one of them.

Moonsterk, on 20 Jun 2016 - 07:37, said:

Maybe that witness was wrong. So much else is claimed to be wrong in the DNA evidence, but a blonde hair couldn't be? How do you ascertain some evidence testimony is correct, but some is not?

As for the Miller alleged rebuke- regrettable but I'd tell them how I've defended them against libel and attacks claiming the only reason they accepted the verdict is they have "vested interests.... were paid off, etc. etc."

Ms Witheridge was an exceptionally beautiful young woman, not sure why it's a given Mr. Miller would not be interested in a tryst with her. (GF or not..)

Regardless of the Millers, I'm entitled to my opinion based on the initial confession the couple were followed to a place where they went to be alone.

I remind the reader Miller was found nude.

I, and others on this forum are entitled to our opinions too. What makes yours right, and ours wrong?

Maybe that witness was wrong. So much else is claimed to be wrong in the DNA evidence, but a blonde hair couldn't be? How do you ascertain some evidence testimony is correct, but some is not?

As for the Miller alleged rebuke- regrettable but I'd tell them how I've defended them against libel and attacks claiming the only reason they accepted the verdict is they have "vested interests.... were paid off, etc. etc."

Ms Witheridge was an exceptionally beautiful young woman, not sure why it's a given Mr. Miller would not be interested in a tryst with her. (GF or not..)

Regardless of the Millers, I'm entitled to my opinion based on the initial confession the couple were followed to a place where they went to be alone.

I, and others on this forum are entitled to our opinions too. What makes yours right, and ours wrong?

We all have an opinion, but what is lacking here, from both sides is respect for each and everyone's opinion.

stander, on 21 Jun 2016 - 03:40, said:
IslandLover, on 21 Jun 2016 - 03:36, said:
Moonsterk, on 20 Jun 2016 - 07:37, said:Moonsterk, on 20 Jun 2016 - 07:37, said:

We all have an opinion, but what is lacking here, from both sides is respect for each and everyone's opinion.

One person in particular doesn't respect anyone else's opinion but her own, and I'm not talking about myself.

Really? Please provide a picture of your scenario because the one I've seen has bodies already on the tarps.

Sorry Island Lover, I cannot find your inference you were there to be credible. Were you on the scene at that time? No. What you write is just your opinion of what happened, wrapped around a erred narrative, stated as fact. Again and again and again, that is the backbone of the arguments presented by defenders of Wai and Zaw.

And who paid off Khaosod to shut up and pay their costs? Round and round it goes - how many millions of USD$ do you think it all cost to keep Nom Sod out of prison? I gather you feel he is guilty. Other than CSI La' s pasted on nose on the CCTV screen grab of "running man" is there any other reason you think so?

Other than FB photo shopped noses on memes regurgitated endlessly, is there any evidence to implicate either Mon or Nom Sod?

The Tuvichiens are wealthier than you could possibly imagine and the family's political influence goes right to the top

So just how wealthy are the Tuvichiens? Bill Gates wealthy? Elon Musk? Oprah? Other than your opinion is there anything we can look at that will provide a clue to their wealth that is beyond imagining.

To the top I doubt it, seriously.

I believe my opinion is correct, do you not believe your opinion is correct? Should I argue my opinion is not correct while yours is?

When I make a point I believe Miller and Witheridge were engaging in an encounter I provide reasons such as;

1) Miller was killed while nude. Why was he nude? Not really too far of a stretch to propose he was about to have sex when he was attacked.

2) The initial confession also bears this out- the couple were observed getting it on and the lads got aroused and an idea to join in.

If you know differently, please write it out -if you wish, of course and that can be discussed. Otherwise, I will continue to make my opinion known to the interested reader without any sort of meaningful contradiction.

Interested readers are not fooled by ad hominem retorts.

Archived