International Beers&Ciders. Maybe the largest selection in Isaan!

DILLIGAD

Leo's bar & restaurant opened a couple of months ago in Sisaket city and from a customers perspective, they have an astonishing variety of beer/ciders from many countries. I'd hazard a guess at maybe around 50 different varieties, all at a reasonable price.

The farang and thai food is well presented (by pretty waitresses) and I believe some of the western dishes are sourced from the well established 'Staffords of Prasat'.

Most evenings the place has a good mix of Thai's and farangs sitting in AC'd comfort. You can even order your meal on-line from their website.

I'm not linked to this business but wanted to suggest a new venue to TV members.

post-156212-14647421635196_thumb.jpgpost-156212-14647421875393_thumb.jpg

Foreign food would include Japanese and Indian, just to mention two mainstream cuisines that I assume that the place does not focus on. I've deleted my mud slinging attempt and will leave it as ...

Farang food is a well understood phrase to me at least!

My only issue is that you don't give the location Dilligad. I know that Sisaket is small enough that a 15 minute drive-arund will winkle it out, but give us a clue!

Foreign food would include Japanese and Indian, just to mention two mainstream cuisines that I assume that the place does not focus on. I've deleted my mud slinging attempt and will leave it as ...

Farang food is a well understood phrase to me at least!

My only issue is that you don't give the location Dilligad. I know that Sisaket is small enough that a 15 minute drive-arund will winkle it out, but give us a clue!

Here is some details, Santisuk

post-156212-1464840859879_thumb.jpg

Thanks for that. Took me a few minutes (I lied - took me 10 minutes!) to locate the website which has menus and a map etc. Looks well worth a visit. Lots of ciders apparently. Cider Bar in Newton Abbot this is not, but that format wouldn't work here in Thailand!

http://www.leossisaket.com/

We had a trip over to this place from Surin .

What a great place and a nice guy , real good selection of food and beers @ loads of ciders .

780d6228c212b3d8687732e4fb4c5447.jpgd599bec1d56c42b2655296704e1d93cf.jpgfd58cb8c84ce3774f244df3240d69660.jpg7f17c03ed68e23449706be3b715be923.jpg2604b60cacbce6150fd9d66498ed6ed7.jpgff4df4a521475691e3bbe69275f2de63.jpg40fbbed0e9f2cd8a1f55b524eceb3301.jpg73981a2813d640abd4cfd570bc988317.jpg831d141f59ebbb9f6a1417f7ddfd9273.jpg

I also added his info to our small forum a few days ago to give the guy a leg up .keep up the good work mate

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

"The farang and thai food is well presented "

How can food be a Western caucasian, or did you mean "foreign food"?

Are you the Grammar Police?

What a fun job. Correct and Serve.

What a shame you don't understand the difference between grammar and word choice, (or correct capitalization).

Are you the Grammar Police?

What a fun job. Correct and Serve.

What a shame you don't understand the difference between grammar and word choice, (or correct capitalization).

I love my Kindergarden and the arguments about words. GREAT !!! Welcome in Thailand nothing else to argue.

Mr Leo...your restaurant looks just sensational. I live in Det Udom and what has been presented up here on TV makes my wife and myself take a little trip over to Sisaket and enjoy what you have to offer. See you very soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Mr Leo...your restaurant looks just sensational. I live in Det Udom and what has been presented up here on TV makes my wife and myself take a little trip over to Sisaket and enjoy what you have to offer. See you very soon.

As from last night, I see they have British real ale ON DRAFT (Wells Bonbadier). I would guess the only place in Isaan that provides this.

post-156212-14657139356709_thumb.jpg

post-156212-14657139520937_thumb.jpg

Again, I am not particularly intelligent, but even I can see what OP tried to inform us about.

Good that we have you and your "like" buddies to help us out.

whistling.gif

I'd suggest you check the owners website as detailed in post #6

He does do some 'special deals' outside of these prices too.

Nope, no prices of the beers& ciders on his website.

Sorry, maybe contact them on the email/phone number quoted there.

The prices are on the website.

Go to "Menu" then click on "Drinks".

The number next to the Baht sign is the price.

How much easier could the guy have made it? ermm.gif

Thanks I see it now, stupid me clicked on beverages in the menu.coffee1.gif

Prices are on the order out menu on the front page.

About 4 pounds a pint for most of the drinks, with the odd one at 3 pounds.

Prices are on the order out menu on the front page.

About 4 pounds a pint for most of the drinks, with the odd one at 3 pounds.

Some of the Thai customers think those prices are too cheap apparently. They love their photo opportunities showing off the beers/ciders with branded glasses/beer mats & towels.

Wonder how much these drinks cost in a non-weatherspoons type pub in Blighty?????

Wonder how much these drinks cost in a non-weatherspoons type pub in Blighty?????

A couple of weeks back they were charging around 4 pounds fifty pence in the average London pubs, or 2 pounds in the supermarkets. Most supermarkets would have a choice of around 20-30 craft ciders at around 2 pounds a bottle. The Stella was cheapest at 1.50 a bottle, it was also the nastiest. I was drinking in pubs around Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park and Queensway Central London. Lots of tourists, surprised it wasn't more expensive compared to Thailand.

Here are some I was drinking last month.

post-260195-0-44447900-1465795458_thumb.

The one on the left was my favourite, but the Bulmers was also surprisingly good.

Luke, your place looks great - I will get to visit you as I'm sometimes in Surin and it's not too much of a detour. Unfortunately, having been here (in Thailand) a few years 'I've seen 'em come and go' but you appear to be a high quality outfit and judging by the food prices not 'over the top'. I think the kingdom needs a restaurant like yours in or near every town/city popular with foreigners - I hope you succeed and 'go national' - Good Luck!

Looks great, don't like the name though - reminds me of that muck posing as beer

The owner named it after his son, thai3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He named his son after a crappy Thai beer ? smile.png

Looks great, don't like the name though - reminds me of that muck posing as beer

None of my business therefore I don't care.

Good job he didn't drink CHANG. biggrin.png

Good job he didn't drink CHANG. biggrin.png

Or Wobbly Bob.

Archived