Can a 70 year old marry a 17 year old? Famous lawyer gives his verdict on Facebook

webfact

At his age, he would be better off having a nurse, or cargiver/wife.

A 17 year old girl is going to require a lot of attention. Not to mention slipping off for a slice of salami with the neighbor's teenage son.

Wouldn't be surprised if she arranged for his early demise, so she could get the goods without getting banged every night by the old slouch.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've actually seen worse. Not that long ago, I witnessed a German 92 year old living with an 18 year old here in Udon. If that wasn't bad enough, they had already been together for 2 years. I heard he died just shortly after, but I'm still baffled and speechless about it, like <deleted> ?

(Yeah, I'm not joking)

Another couple I met in the very same village is a 86 year old (also German) being married to a 24 year old. While it's less controversial legally, biologically and neurologically, I can't help using the exact same words again, <deleted> ?

It's just not right...

WHATS WRONG WITH THIS ?????

JUST BECAUSE IT DOES NOT FIT ON OUR CURRENT WESTERN VALUE SCEME DOES NOT MAKE IT WRONG...MEN CAN BE SEXUAL ACTIVE TILL THEIR DEATH AND IF THRY FIND A YOUNG LADY TO AGREE LIVING WITH HIM NOTHING IS WRONG...OLD AGE IS RESPECTED HERE AND IF HIS MONEY CAN HELP THE GIRL AND HER FAMILY TO SURVIVE IS OK NOBODYS CONCERN I WOULD SAY...MAYBE THIS WAY THEY FOUND A LITTLE FEELING OF BEEING LOVED AND RESPECTED SOMETHING MAYBE THEY NEVER HAD ALL THEiR LIFES

I've actually seen worse. Not that long ago, I witnessed a German 92 year old living with an 18 year old here in Udon. If that wasn't bad enough, they had already been together for 2 years. I heard he died just shortly after, but I'm still baffled and speechless about it, like <deleted> ?

(Yeah, I'm not joking)

Another couple I met in the very same village is a 86 year old (also German) being married to a 24 year old. While it's less controversial legally, biologically and neurologically, I can't help using the exact same words again, <deleted> ?

It's just not right...

WHATS WRONG WITH THIS ?????

JUST BECAUSE IT DOES NOT FIT ON OUR CURRENT WESTERN VALUE SCEME DOES NOT MAKE IT WRONG...MEN CAN BE SEXUAL ACTIVE TILL THEIR DEATH AND IF THRY FIND A YOUNG LADY TO AGREE LIVING WITH HIM NOTHING IS WRONG...OLD AGE IS RESPECTED HERE AND IF HIS MONEY CAN HELP THE GIRL AND HER FAMILY TO SURVIVE IS OK NOBODYS CONCERN I WOULD SAY...MAYBE THIS WAY THEY FOUND A LITTLE FEELING OF BEEING LOVED AND RESPECTED SOMETHING MAYBE THEY NEVER HAD ALL THEiR LIFES

Your caps lock button is on mate.

Sort it out you look like a pleb.

Archived