New Brexit polls suggest shift in favour of leaving the EU

webfact

"The annual three-day Bilderberg conference kicks off on Thursday, and you can be sure the mood in Dresden will be a grim one. The heads of Google, Shell, BP and Deutsche Bank will be there, and Brexit will be top of the agenda. The Bilderberg Group has been nurturing the EU to life since the 1950s, and now they see their creation under dire threat."

http://investmentwatchblog.com/globalist-bilderberg-group-in-panic-over-brexit-conspires-to-stop-britain-from-leaving-eu/

A few days ago it was all to do with the CIA, I suppose now we will here that the CIA funds the Bilderberg Group.

When all else fails introduce a good conspiracy theory.

Peter Hargreves the founder of Hargreaves Lansdown,one of the largest personnel financial companies in the UK is recommending a vote for Brexit, citing one of the reasons,is that he believes the EU in the future will want to get their hands on the very large UK pension funds, a pension funds that is the largest in the EU. In fact many EU countries do not have any such funds.

Now of course this is only his personnel opion.

which of his personnel expressed this opinion?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this decision by MP Sarah Wollaston will be a big blow to the Brexit campaign as it highlights Boris Johnson's main claim about the £350M per week that could be saved to be untrue!

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36485464

So she leaves the leave camp to join the remain camp because she feels people are not being told the truth, facepalm.gif (shakes head)

The remain camp have been the prophets of lies from the start.

perhaps she should get out of politics altogether

The people supporting the remain side continue to promote the so called economic experts, even though throughout history they have been proven to be completely wrong.

Personally I prefare to listen to successfully business people,those who rely for their success on exporting manufactured products around the world,including I notice Thailand.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Here's the Guardian's take on Bamford

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/shortcuts/2015/may/18/why-lord-bamford-jcb-backing-eu-brexit-multi-millionaire

One would have thought he would have been pro EU having studied at Grenoble University. Maybe there's an ulterior motive. Can you guess? Or do I have to spell it out?

"The annual three-day Bilderberg conference kicks off on Thursday, and you can be sure the mood in Dresden will be a grim one. The heads of Google, Shell, BP and Deutsche Bank will be there, and Brexit will be top of the agenda. The Bilderberg Group has been nurturing the EU to life since the 1950s, and now they see their creation under dire threat."

http://investmentwatchblog.com/globalist-bilderberg-group-in-panic-over-brexit-conspires-to-stop-britain-from-leaving-eu/

A few days ago it was all to do with the CIA, I suppose now we will here that the CIA funds the Bilderberg Group.

Peter Hargreves the founder of Hargreaves Lansdown,one of the largest personnel financial companies in the UK is recommending a vote for Brexit, citing one of the reasons,is that he believes the EU in the future will want to get their hands on the very large UK pension funds, a pension funds that is the largest in the EU. In fact many EU countries do not have any such funds.

Ay up, nah then! Tha's not making fun of Yorkshire folk are tha'.

The people supporting the remain side continue to promote the so called economic experts, even though throughout history they have been proven to be completely wrong.

Personally I prefare to listen to successfully business people,those who rely for their success on exporting manufactured products around the world,including I notice Thailand.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/shortcuts/2015/may/18/why-lord-bamford-jcb-backing-eu-brexit-multi-millionaire

One would have thought he would have been pro EU having studied at Grenoble University. Maybe there's an ulterior motive. Can you guess? Or do I have to spell it out?

Artical loaded with personal attacks, very fair, It seem I am happy with not reading these papers who offer no news.

Has anyone mentioned the devastation this will cause in the Arts and Science.

Most scientific research is funded by the EU directly or indirectly.....many researchers are very worried te plug will be pulled and UK will lose it's international status there.

sadly not only the mainstream arts will suffer but street-level and community arts will be hit as well.....most towns and cities ave arts and musicians collectives - some designed to help keep[ kids out of trouble, others to help the elderly etc etc - ALL these getEU funding and will either contract or close.

Plus, we;ll no longer be eligible to participate in the Eurovision Song Contest, how sad is that! laugh.png

I think this decision by MP Sarah Wollaston will be a big blow to the Brexit campaign as it highlights Boris Johnson's main claim about the £350M per week that could be saved to be untrue!

So she leaves the leave camp to join the remain camp because she feels people are not being told the truth, facepalm.gif (shakes head)

This is about the main leader of Brexit Boris Johnson being called a liar by the chairman of the health select committee MP Sarah Wollaston who previously supported him.

This is also Boris's main slogan for Brexit:

post-63109-0-45804300-1465452683_thumb.j

post-63109-0-04533200-1465452706_thumb.j

This is not just about people being told lies, it is the HUGE lie of all lies that Boris is hiding behind.

What is a personnel financial company?

Financial service company,happy now.if so stop being nik-picking.

P.s I'm still awaiting a reply to my request that you further explain how you are concerned about the open border and its effect on uncontrolled immigration, and how you can square this with your support for this corrupt so called Union. Especially as you are so against Muslim immigrants.

Do you not believe in integration?

post-78707-0-43115200-1465453212_thumb.j

This is about the main leader of Brexit Boris Johnson being called a liar by the chairman of the health select committee MP Sarah Wollaston who previously supported him.

attachicon.gifBoris+Johnson+Tours+Dorset+Vote+Leave+Battle+SnUq-AFCEJml.jpg

attachicon.gifstream_img.jpg

This is not just about people being told lies, it is the HUGE lie of all lies that Boris is hiding behind.

The gross figure here backs up BJ, he was always talking gross figures as that sounds better for his argument

https://fullfact.org/europe/our-eu-membership-fee-55-million/

have to go to work now.

attachicon.gifBoris+Johnson+Tours+Dorset+Vote+Leave+Battle+SnUq-AFCEJml.jpg

attachicon.gifstream_img.jpg

The gross figure here backs up BJ, he was always talking gross figures as that sounds better for his argument

https://fullfact.org/europe/our-eu-membership-fee-55-million/

have to go to work now.

Anybody who wants to hide behind gross versus net for the headline claim of their campaign posted on the side of the leading campaign bus is being dishonest or stupid or both. Or maybe they have myopic vision. Why? Because the false figure claim is linked to the amount of money which would therefore be available to the NHS. Lets double down on the junk.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Artical loaded with personal attacks, very fair, It seem I am happy with not reading these papers who offer no news.

It was a satirical piece! Did you not understand that?

You also insinuate The Guardian provides no news? Do you want to be taken seriously or just scorned?

The one that got confused between conspiracy theory and scaremongering.

It seems as though dear Peter is also immersing himself in bucket loads of nostalgia:

"likened the consequences of leaving the EU to the Dunkirk retreat of the second world war".“It will be like Dunkirk again,” he added, comparing Brexit to the British military’s forced evacuation from Europe after France fell to the Nazis".

Unfortunately he doesn't mention the cost, the bodies on the beaches, the dead the maimed and the walking wounded, but I suppose as a billionaire he can afford such luxuries - maybe they'll bring back the corner shop also and start selling the Beano and the Dandy along with woodbines, gobstoppers and winegums again.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/12/billionaire-brexit-donor-leaving-eu-like-dunkirk

If we vote out where would the pound end up against the baht?, that concerns me more than saving a few millions or keeping a few illegal immigrants out

Somebody suggested circa 42 which is not hard to believe.

Muslim community's integrate,? Well I never,I must have lived in the wrong town

They don't. Which is one of the reasons I'm anti-Muslim. I think it's number 27 on my list [emoji846]

I can agree with you on the anti Muslim. So why do you favour staying in a "club" that keeps letting them in?

75 million turks just waiting on the staring line.

What was it Erdogan said. " the conquest is Hijrah". All part of his strategy for Islamising Europe. Awesome, I can't wait for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk whilst drinking a cold beer

Nigel Farage has been accused of "falsely" claiming that EU migration policy has allowed 5,000 Isis-inspired terrorists into Europe.

Rob Wainwright, the British director of European law enforcement agency Europol, said the Ukip leader's claim had “no basis in fact” and was “a very serious, even alarmist, conflation of migration and terrorism”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/europol-chief-tells-nigel-farage-to-stop-misquoting-him-with-false-and-alarmist-claim-of-5000-isis-a7071506.html

Lost in translation?

Europol's head of communications, Gerald Hesztera, went on to explain that while the Director had not spoken directly with the newspaper, his team had provided some quotes which they believe were misinterpreted when translated from English to German.

After noticing the error, Europol asked the paper to clarify what he'd said - that there were between 3,000-5,000 Europeans who had travelled to the Middle East to fight (as opposed to returned to Europe) - which it did promptly, but not before the false information had spread.

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/how-a-false-german-newspaper-interview-about-5000-jihadis-became-a-propaganda-tool-for-nigel-farage--ZJZ9ImB14b?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100

This false information was used by Nigel Farage on live TV just after he had told a member of the audience that what gets printed is not always what gets said.

strewth that would see a few starting to struggle, including me sad.png

It's all guess work at this stage but a worst case 20% drop against USD would give that sort of result. Interestingly, my personal budget notes tell me that a year ago I was using 54.67 to the Pound for accounting purposes so we've seen an almost 10% drop in that time and that's without the impact of Brexit!

What is a personnel financial company?

Financial service company,happy now.if so stop being nik-picking.

P.s I'm still awaiting a reply to my request that you further explain how you are concerned about the open border and its effect on uncontrolled immigration, and how you can square this with your support for this corrupt so called Union. Especially as you are so against Muslim immigrants.

Do you not believe in integration?

I was not nit picking. I was taking the p**s, which as you well know is a traditional Yorkshire pastime!

With regard to immigration, my feelings are like this:-

1) we need tighter control of comings and goings. machine readable passports should make this easy

2) I have no problem with free movement of labour. The new rules of no benefits for 4 years and must leave if no job after 6 months should put downward pressure on immigration from EU. Also for the past few years, job creation in UK has outstripped the rest of EU. That is now changing - its a cyclical thing.

3) I am rather anti muslim. I suspect most muslims have arrived from outside EU? Most EU migration will be non-muslim, typically.

4) I would make UK rather less comfortable for Muslims. No fancy dress in public and no halal meat for example.

5) No problem with any others: Sikhs, Hindus, Jews, Buddhists, Orthodox Christians, atheists.....

6) I believe in integration and SOCIETY generally. I have no problem living cheek by jowl with any other Europeans.

7) It is a union not a "so called union" or an onion for that matter

8) EU is no more and no less corrupt than any large organisation but there is certainly need for improvement and increased democracy.

I was going to mention something else....

A few days ago you were laying into my university education. Remember?

Well here's another angle for you.

I have had three venture capital start-ups and raised venture capital funding on 6 occasions. These were all high tech companies. One had 70 staff ( with 69 BMWs!) by the time I moved on. Now I think that was reasonable pay back for the tax payer's money wasted on my eduction don't you think?

On one occasion we got venture capital funding from Baillie Gifford (Edinburgh), Abingworth (London) and Paribas (Paris (before PNB!)). Now that kind of cross border effort is "a good thing" no?

It's inaccurate to some extent.

UK Net Contributions to the EU budget:

£11.3bn 2015 (OBR estimate)

£11.0bn 2014

£ 8.6bn 2013

£ 8.5bn 2012

£ 8.1bn 2011

£ 7.4bn 2010

There is an independent factchecking charity called Full Fact - they claim it's 8.5 billion, not 11.3. Either way, a huge amount to pay, some would say.

In 2015, the UK's ‘public sector receipts’ amounted to £4.5 billion

So overall we paid in £8.5 billion more than we got back, or £23 million a day.

The campaign is becoming increasingly negative with both sides saying that the other has not proved their point - or provided sufficient evidence to support a particular point.

That could go round in circles.

The government with huge backing from those deep-seated financial interests are throwing all the heavy weights at the REMAIN campaign. The issue for them is the more that Cameron, Osborne, Blair, Major and Corbyn open the mouths the more the general public disbelieves what is being said. If being part of the EU has been that great, why doesn't it feel so great for the average Briton ?

I still await the rabbit out of the hat from one side or the other...... I remain convinced that something earth-shattering will be presented before the 23rd. If that should be a late-in-the-day announcement of a further negotiated term from Cameron then I hope he gets the roasting he deserves REMAIN are losing on points at the moment and desperate men do desperate things at times like this.

Whatever the outcome it will at least have been determined democratically. This is exactly what our forebears fought for.

Muslim community's integrate,? Well I never,I must have lived in the wrong town

They don't. Which is one of the reasons I'm anti-Muslim. I think it's number 27 on my list [emoji846]
I can agree with you on the anti Muslim. So why do you favour staying in a "club" that keeps letting them in?

75 million turks just waiting on the staring line.

What was it Erdogan said. " the conquest is Hijrah". All part of his strategy for Islamising Europe. Awesome, I can't wait for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk whilst drinking a cold beer

We need to call a halt to spouting known falsehoods. We have been trying to keep Turkey on board for decades for strategic reasons. But they have ZERO chance of joining the EU for a VERY long time. Even the current idea of giving access to Shengen areas does not affect UK. Erdogan is pushing joining even further back.

So which EU Muslims are you referring to? Are you stuck on the asylum seeker / refugee / economic migrant issue? You should know that I support letting properly screened REFUGEES in for TEMPORARY refuge. ( we should have supported Erdogan's plan for no fly safe zones in northern Syria and Iraq)

Archived