This is literally the scariest road in Thailand

snoop1130

This is literally the scariest road in Thailand
By Coconuts Bangkok

road_6.jpg

A video of what’s widely proclaimed as "Thailand's scariest road" has been circulating on social media recently, but not for the reason you would expect.

This is not one of the cases like Japan's extremely steep bridge, which went viral last year because it was extremely hazardous to drive on. The Thai road, found upon entering Krapook Hill in Petchburi province, has grabbed attention from Thai netizens lately because it is scary in a horror-movie sort of way.

Instead of lights, the two sides of the road are decorated with dozens of spirit houses, which are homes of… well, dozens of spirits.

Full Story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/06/03/literally-scariest-road-thailand-video

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-06-03

The spirits don't bother me.

The scariest part is that there is some idiot driving along an unlit section of road at night without any lights on.

Like for instance the idiot who makes this dash cam video? biggrin.png One can see this car drove without any light on during the video.clap2.gif

The spirits don't bother me.

The scariest part is that there is some idiot driving along an unlit section of road at night without any lights on.

Like for instance the idiot who makes this dash cam video? biggrin.png One can see this car drove without any light on during the video.clap2.gif

My point exactly.

Archived