Frenchman, 65, found dead in Kamala room

webfact

Frenchman, 65, found dead in Kamala room
Darawan Naknakhon

1465171119_1.jpg

PHUKET: -- Doctors at Patong Hospital are waiting to confirm the cause of death of a 65-year-old Frenchman who was found dead in a Kamala room yesterday afternoon.

Police were alerted at 3.30pm on Sunday that a body of a foreigner had been discovered in a room in Kamala's Moo 6.

Police and rescue workers arrived to the scene and met the owner of the room, named as Noot Paiso, who led them to the room where they found a nude foreigner lying down in the bathroom doorway.

Police noted a pile of blood in the area near the fridge which they concluded to most likely be vomit, while noting that the blood had also excreeted from his anus.

Police did not note any unusual wounds or marks on the man's head or body, but took note of a bottle of painkillers and two packs of pills used for inflamation.

The body was transported to Patong Hospital, where an initial examination led doctors to suspect that the cause of death was related to breathing complications.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/frenchman-65-found-dead-in-kamala-room-57737.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-06-06

AMK is the most "trivial" antibiotic (Amoxycyclin).

Unlikely that this medicine was the lone cause.

Painkillers is another class.

I am afraid he had a lethal condition and hesitated to see a doctor.

Not insured?

looks like lethal bleeding from the stomach.

Can be caused by some kind of painkillers

The poor guy was naked probably because of the bleeding from his anus

so that he could sit on the toilet

Especially aspirin that doctors recommend seniors take daily. Not me.

The stomach has to be cauterized to seal the holes. There is stomach pain and the person turns very pale from internal bleeding.

looks like lethal bleeding from the stomach.

Can be caused by some kind of painkillers

The poor guy was naked probably because of the bleeding from his anus

so that he could sit on the toilet

Especially aspirin that doctors recommend seniors take daily. Not me.

The stomach has to be cauterized to seal the holes. There is stomach pain and the person turns very pale from internal bleeding.

"stomach pain and the person turns very pale from internal bleeding"

... if they have good luck and and don't get a fulminant ulcer bleeding, which could kill them within a short time

btw. not only aspirin can do that, diclofenac and other similar drugs, too

My father had the same symptoms at 60, ie; bleeding from the anus and vomiting blood. He ended up being diagnosed with a sever perforated ulcer. He was taken to the emergency room and was put in intensive care. The doctor told him that it was good he had a strong heart, as the symptoms could have easily killed him. He did recover, and is alive and kicking today at 86. My Dad lived on Maalox, an antacid, due to the stress of his work. All it did was mask the problems. After recovering, he quit coffee and antacids, and learned to moderate the stress.

My condolences for the man's family.

Archived