Angry Pattaya fried chicken seller slices husband's penis off

webfact

Angry Pattaya fried chicken seller slices husband's penis off

post-137452-0-02459700-1465291885_thumb.

PATTAYA:-- A Pattaya friend chicken woman found out her husband was cheating on her - so she decided to be extra nice to him this morning.

She spoke to him gently and started stroking him in a place where most men don't mind to be touched.

Then as he was really getting in the mood she whipped out a box cutter and attacked his penis.

Medics found the man in agony screaming with an ice compress held to his privates outside their rented room in Soi Nern Plab Wan.

The penis was still attached, but only just, and Somchai (assumed name) was covered in blood. After emergency first aid the Bangkok man was rushed to Banglamung Hospital with his wife Ann in tow.

Ann - a native of Kamphaengphet who sells fried chicken - told medics from the Sawang Boriboon foundation that she had found out that her husband had been cheating on her with a trusted close friend. She lulled him into a false sense of security on Tuesday morning by stroking his genitals before attacking him with the box cutter.

She said there was blood all over the bed and her husband was howling so she decided to call the medics.

Doctors said that Somchai had lost a lot of blood and would need close supervision. It was too early to tell whether he would regain full use of his penis as there was severe psychological trauma to contend with as well as the injury itself. They said they would have to wait and see.

Source: Manager Online / 77Jowo

tvn.png
-- 2016-06-07

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OUCH !! I am lucky in a way, my wife would never do that to me.

Why you might ask? well being paraplegic, mine dont work anymore.

Several stories similar in the USA and all the women were Asian.

If your wife is Asian, don't count it out.

I bet he's not as cocksure of himself anymore. Seriously, women that do this need to go down for long time. whistling.gif

It will teach him not to cheat biggrin.png

Not that I condone violence on woman or men who cheat.

Dave maybe the problem was that she did not go down enough biggrin.png

We need better news. This is getting kinda dull. tourist suicides and cheating lovers are so last week and every week. it would be nice to see REAL CRIMINALS GET TREATED WITH SEVERED PEENS. But i doubt the Po-Po would lift a finger. Lets make crazy thais great again. ANyone care for a game>? I just sent another packet to the police and a news outlet. Remember, thai internet laws allows ANYONE to go to jail.

"we ask nicely at first, if they dont obey, then they force my hand. Normally its all under 3 seconds."

I cannot even begin to feel what that would be like. Shudder! Bill Clinton must have come close to that experience. Anyway he has no shirt so he should be fined 100 baht as the law says. That should round the day off.

So when a man rapes a woman , the TV lynch mob is so quick to "hang" him.

A woman cuts off a man's penis , and it's all jokes and making fun .... mmm.

Not me.

Jail her for life, no early release. put her down, nasty peace of xzxzxzxzxzxz bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

Serves him right. If the relationship is going to hell and you don't want to be faithful to your significant other anymore, you finish it first and then screw around – not the other way around.

Archived