Angry Pattaya fried chicken seller slices husband's penis off

webfact

rather extreme reaction by the wife.some matters can be talked out but in this case the lady was really cheesed off.

whatever the situation this response from her was not fair or warranted.

speedy recovery to the husband.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I remember correctly the world's first penis transplant took place in Thailand some decades ago. The story I heard was a Thai soldier had his penis severed by a jealous wife and was rushed to hospital. At the hospital there was a ladyboy getting the chop in the next operating room, so the LB's penis was brought in for the soldier and connected.

Should be a warning to all farang men cheating on their Thai wife/gf. Don't do it , or you might wake up without a penis.

So you think it was ok what she did ?

Please tell us all why ?

It's not that what she did was okay. It's that some of these women are <deleted> unpredictable!

Should be a warning to all farang men cheating on their Thai wife/gf. Don't do it , or you might wake up without a penis.

Anyone who cheats on his wife/gf is not a real man but a pathetic, deceitful selfish child.

Thailand, the hub of Lorena Bobbitt apprenticeship

The part I find most appalling; did you see the number of women in the audience who stood-up, cheered, and applauded? What vindictive bitches they are. There is no such punishment mandated in any civilized society for any of the offenses she claims he perpetrated.

Methinks the story she tells in this video is the result of plenty of time to concoct her story of how bad he was. Her early statements to police right after the incident said, “He always have orgasm, and he doesn't wait for me to have orgasm . . . He's selfish.” “At her trial, Lorena claimed her husband was a world class jerk who sexually abused her, flaunted his infidelities, and “forced” her to have an abortion.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/20-years-today-lorena-bobbitt-cuts-husband-penis-case-horrified-fascinated-nation-article-1.1379112

While there appears no doubt Bobbit is a jerk--as his later activities show--but Lorena has become a women’s abuse icon, and as you see, heralded by many women.

Crazy B####h, but I have read this is quite common in Asian countries ?? wonder what she has in mind for her close friend that he was cheating with ?? If I was her I would be staying well away, maybe forever, as she could never feel safe again around her.. especially as this woman was so calculating to get him hard first so she do do a real job on him..

Did she think first, that she won't be getting any either now, or maybe she has another man ?

So you think it was ok what she did ?

Please tell us all why ?

It's not that what she did was okay. It's that some of these women are <deleted> unpredictable!

all woman are unpredictable to some extent, but some Thai woman are crazy, like the one that threw acid in her best friends face just because she 'thought' she had something to do with her losing her job, disfigured a beautiful young woman forever !!

And a lot of the killings are of their best friends, after a night drinking together and then a disagreement... so I kill you !!!

what is wrong with them ???

Serves him right. If the relationship is going to hell and you don't want to be faithful to your significant other anymore, you finish it first and then screw around – not the other way around.

haha have to shop around before buying a new woman,, or she might be worse than what your'e already stuck with..

I guess he was just having a fling,, a hell of a lot of men do, at some time, especially when sex is so available here.. and the woman do too, it is sure not a one sided thing.. I met a woman at a party showing off her new wedding ring and new husband, He was going back to France the next morning, that night I met her at a disco without her wedding ring, when I asked her she just laughed and said "I am here to have fun and find a man" I will be staying single for a looooog time !!!!!

Ouch................

Discriminatory? Why not do "something" to her "close friend"? Takes two to tango. whistling.gif

If I was the best friend, I would be long gone now for fear, of what she's got planned for you????

Maybe cut her tits off ? was she planning a new meal for her shop,, human sausgage with 2 eggs...

"She said there was blood all over the bed and her husband was howling so she decided to call the medics."

So we see the infamous angry Thai woman who cuts off a guy's willy really is of a subhuman level of intellect to have not considered how much an erect penis will bleed.

Just goes to show what a low some guy has sunk to set up with a woman like this. There should be many red flags along the way before he stupidly wakes up surprised to find she took his dick off.

I read about this happening in the south maybe 4-5 years ago and the reason was the same. However, there have been similar incidents that, as far as I know, never reached the press; for example a woman stabbed the genitals of her boyfriend pinning him to the bed (I assumed his hands were not free). Obviously he couldn't move the use the phone and he was unconscious when help did come. So, no it isn't funny...not at all

Archived