Angry Pattaya fried chicken seller slices husband's penis off

webfact

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Male teacher dates young female student: Teacher a pedo, destroy his life forever!

Female teacher dates young male student: High-fiving the guy and posting her picture on <deleted> sites.

Woman accuses man of 'Rape', he goes to jail, even without proof.

Man accuses woman of 'Rape', and he gets belittled for a ludicrous suggestion.

Woman mutilates man for infidelity: He had it coming, talk show and book writing time, maybe a movie deal.

Man mutilates woman for infidelity: Jail, beaten-up, outcast, put on a list, life ruined.

Equal rights is a slogan only. It does not exist in culture. Accept there is no equality, then move from there.

The wise man uses the inequality to his advantage, whereas the woman uses it to theirs.

Those days are coming to end...especially for the feminists..thou shall take justice into one's own bosom..

8666171d-5eed-477c-a68c-f9a48b19e886(1).

Stand by your man

What is that in his hand , nah surely not !

A smartphone. He never let go of it. You may slice his pecker off but as far as his phone goes, you'll have to pry it from his dead cold hands. In another photo he actually appears to be texting as they wheel him in. A plea to his now ex-lover perhaps?

Do we really need to see these graphic images and what some marriages lead too!

In many countries, photographers, publishers and posters who distribute, get sued for these graphic, bloody images that the poor victim has no control over.

As some say, "love is a serious mental illness."

We need better news. This is getting kinda dull. tourist suicides and cheating lovers are so last week and every week. it would be nice to see REAL CRIMINALS GET TREATED WITH SEVERED PEENS. But i doubt the Po-Po would lift a finger. Lets make crazy thais great again. ANyone care for a game>? I just sent another packet to the police and a news outlet. Remember, thai internet laws allows ANYONE to go to jail.

"we ask nicely at first, if they dont obey, then they force my hand. Normally its all under 3 seconds."

Keep on taking the pills dude!

OH! yeah and what would all you tough guys on TV do,if your wife came home and to bed stinking of another guy??? I bet the shoe would be on the other foot then.Why is it always the woman that is to blame?? But when guys go to a bar and get an alcohol fueled hard on over a sweet thing whose for sale.well,thats ok isnt it.Think what you like,but this is their way.And above all that that. A Thai woman is like any any other female,she's still a woman. And you would be blind not to see or accept that.

OH! yeah and what would all you tough guys on TV do,if your wife came home and to bed stinking of another guy??? I bet the shoe would be on the other foot then.Why is it always the woman that is to blame?? But when guys go to a bar and get an alcohol fueled hard on over a sweet thing whose for sale.well,thats ok isnt it.Think what you like,but this is their way.And above all that that. A Thai woman is like any any other female,she's still a woman. And you would be blind not to see or accept that.

Sounds like you think it is okay for her to chop his dick off,, because she is a Thai woman ?

and he didn't go to a bar and pick up a sweet young thing selling it, it was his wife's (so called) slutty best friend...

maybe he would have been better to pick up someone at a bar....

So what if it was the wife that came home stinking of sex ? what is it okay for the guy to chop off her ???

A stupid post, as mutilating another persons body is not acceptable in any culture, no matter how long it has been happening here, or for how long !!!!!!

I bet he's not as cocksure of himself anymore. Seriously, women that do this need to go down for long time. whistling.gif

It will teach him not to cheat biggrin.png

Not that I condone violence on woman or men who cheat.

Dave maybe the problem was that she did not go down enough biggrin.png

His cheating days could be over.

I bet he's not as cocksure of himself anymore. Seriously, women that do this need to go down for long time. whistling.gif

this is crazy,, sex is not a crime, neither is adultery now days.,, hell, I found out my ex was screwing heaps of guy for years, when we were married and my lawyer told me it doesn't matter if she screwed a different guy every day for a year, it means nothing, and this woman's best friend may well have been responsible,, she sure didn't say NO.. so to mutilate the guy like that is a terrible thing to do to him,, she must be a calculating bitch to get him hard first.. should sow her up so she can't have sex either, ever again.... like she has done to him !!!

this is crazy,, sex is not a crime, neither is adultery now days.,, hell, I found out my ex was screwing heaps of guy for years, when we were married and my lawyer told me it doesn't matter if she screwed a different guy every day for a year, it means nothing, and this woman's best friend may well have been responsible,, she sure didn't say NO.. so to mutilate the guy like that is a terrible thing to do to him,, she must be a calculating bitch to get him hard first.. should sow her up so she can't have sex either, ever again.... like she has done to him !!!

If the roles were reversed and you were the one screwing heaps of girls for years when you were married, it could have been you on the news.

It would seem to be quite a risky venture - cheating on Thai girls.

The victim here is lucky he was still in possession of his member. Many are destroyed so that they cannot be found and reattached.

Used to be bit of running joke if you had a jealous

Thai girlfriend, or even a possessive bar girl, they

would make the sick threat about cutting off my

penis and feeding it to the ducks. I would look them

in the eye, and tell them I would instantly kill them

if they did that. At first they thought I was joking,

and then quickly realized I was not. So they never

again uttered that ridiculous cutting off the penis threat .....

Used to be bit of running joke if you had a jealous

Thai girlfriend, or even a possessive bar girl, they

would make the sick threat about cutting off my

penis and feeding it to the ducks. I would look them

in the eye, and tell them I would instantly kill them

if they did that. At first they thought I was joking,

and then quickly realized I was not. So they never

again uttered that ridiculous cutting off the penis threat .....

Yeah, it is a standard joke but the trouble with Thai woman, is they hear it enough, then think it is the thing to do..

I love your response, I have filed that away for if I ever get told they gonna cut my dick off..

I wonder what would happen if that did actually happen and a guy killed the crazy bitch that just chopped his dick off ???

It's either justifiable cause to kill her in the heat of the moment ? or It's okay that she cut your dick off and your in the wrong for killing her ?

Was this mad calculating bitch charged with anything at all ? as it wasn't a heat of the moment action, she had planned it very well ?

I would love to know if there was a conviction and what it was for ?

I'll never eat fried chicken from a street vendor again! Oh, and what do us men cut off when our lovely Thai GFs 'cheat' with our trusted friend?

Waiter, is that a foreskin in my Kao Pad Krapao?

Archived