Youth, 15, shot in the head "a case of mistaken identity"

webfact

Youth, 15, shot in the head "a case of mistaken identity"

s2pm.jpg
Image: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- A fifteen year old Minburi student shot in the head yesterday was mistaken for someone else, police said.

The daylight attack happened yesterday just metres from a traffic police box on the Suwinthawong U-turn near the Minburi intersection. A pool of blood and some discarded shoes marked the spot where the attack happened reported Daily News.

Police said the shooter is known to them and is an apprentice at a college in the area. They are hunting him now.

Shot in the head was Theeraphat Chayhong, 15, a Mor 3 (Year 10) student at a school in Soi Hatairat. He was taken to Nawamin 1 hospital along with a friend who was also hurt. He was named as 15 year old Sirimongkhon Lunlahui. Both are out of danger.

Police said that Theeraphat had no issues with any other students in the area and think it was a case of mistaken identity.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-06-09

Police said that Theeraphat had no issues with any other students in the area and think it was a case of mistaken identity''

So they have no evidence that this was mistaken identity then, just an assumption [well guess].

Police said that Theeraphat had no issues with any other students in the area and think it was a case of mistaken identity.

So, it would have been perfectly acceptable to shoot the right boy in the head then?

Just shoot random kids, you'll get the right one eventually.

Morons.

Police said that Theeraphat had no issues with any other students in the area and think it was a case of mistaken identity''

So they have no evidence that this was mistaken identity then, just an assumption [well guess].

They have no evidence? Says who? Did it occur to you that they may have spoken to the victim and know that he had no problems with the student who shot him?

The assumption, well, guess, is yours.

Police said that Theeraphat had no issues with any other students in the area and think it was a case of mistaken identity

So, it would have been perfectly acceptable to shoot the right boy in the head then?

"So, it would have been perfectly acceptable to shoot the right boy in the head then?"

Why would you suggest that? The police certainly didn't suggest it.

They have no evidence? Says who? Did it occur to you that they may have spoken to the victim and know that he had no problems with the student who shot him?

:blink::unsure::rolleyes:-_- -_- -_- -_-

Not a good look , the young man will have nightmares for years, maybe the rest of his life, he is very lucky and his friend to have escaped with being wounded, generally the sleep is eternal , whether mistaken identity or not , this kind of offence is happening far too frequently and it is certainly no consolation to the one it was intended for , now he has nightmares as well, the RTP needs to find out why.............................................coffee1.gif .

No, no, I think the assumption, as per, is on the behalf of the BIB.

However I am making assumptions on somethings, well some people, well someone, actually it's you...

Police said that Theeraphat had no issues with any other students in the area and think it was a case of mistaken identity

"So, it would have been perfectly acceptable to shoot the right boy in the head then?"

Most Thais don't get sarchasm either.

knowing the mentality of some of them this will be his excuse.," sorry mate,no hard feelings" will get the right guy next time.

Well other much much bigger fish have got away with 'it was an honest mistake'.

What a failed state,things getting worse everyday.Scary country with scary people.The current unelected government cares only them self or cares to shut up political oppnents.They give a s..t what happens with the country or the ordinary people.With the last 2 free elected governments things were improving for the betteras long army,royalists and yellow shirts didn't interfere.With the current government Thailand goes more and more down.I have a 14 year old daughter, how long I have to wait until similar happens to her.Failed state

... think it was a case of mistaken identity.

What's wrong with thinking something to be the case until more information is obtained. Police make assumptions, and state that they are simply assumptions when pressured by the media, everywhere in the world based on what they learn at a crime scene. With more solid evidence those assumptions can be modified.

knowing the mentality of some of them this will be his excuse.," sorry mate,no hard feelings" will get the right guy next time.

The mentality of some of "them?"

Who is "them" and what does it mean to "know the mentality?"

The "mentality" of some posters is definitely beyond comprehension.

Not a good look , the young man will have nightmares for years, maybe the rest of his life, he is very lucky and his friend to have escaped with being wounded, generally the sleep is eternal , whether mistaken identity or not , this kind of offence is happening far too frequently and it is certainly no consolation to the one it was intended for , now he has nightmares as well, the RTP needs to find out why.............................................coffee1.gif .

If I were to guess, I would say that the shooter was from a different college and to enable him to be a full gang member of his college,

he was required to kill another student from a different college.

We lost a 19 year old to this stupidity in 2014.

Nothing is being done to stop it.

The BiB often don't bother to go after the shooter so there is no penalty!

It's regarded as a hazing event.

Your guess is as good as anybodies... including the BiB

Your guess is as good as anybodies... including the BiB

I'm not making any though and neither should the BIB, in public anyway.

Behind closed doors out of the sight of the media you can see the need for putting forward different theories, but I don't understand the need to do it in front of the press.

A lot of Farang cannot spell it either------- clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I think the problem is that the Police are offering up assumptions , instead of stating they have no idea of the reason and until they catch the KNOWN offender they will never know.

they are spouting rubbish just to allay fears and to show they are doing something unfortunately that something is thinking. which in many cases is completely wrong . Telling the truth seems is not in their vocabulary.

Quote: Police said that Theeraphat had no issues with any other students in the area and think it was a case of mistaken identity

A lot of Farang cannot spell it either------- clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Nor pluralize, but know how to embed a ridiculous number of silly emoticons.

There is no evidence ..., perhaps the student who shot him, had a problem with him?

Evidence definition, that which tends to prove or disprove something

So what has a 15 year old done that is so bad that warrants him getting shot in the head, weather it is the right guy or not !

He's lucky to be alive, as usually being shot in the head would be fatal, what was he shot with ? a pea shooter ?

Perhaps the "right guy" stepped on his tennis shoes or some such other nonsense "loss of face" reason.

A 15 years old loses his life by"mistake",just like that! I have a 15 years old daughter and I can imagine how the poor parents feel now.I hope he is.at least,not the only child of the family.LIFE SUCKS

A 15 years old loses his life by"mistake",just like that! I have a 15 years old daughter and I can imagine how the poor parents feel now.I hope he is.at least,not the only child of the family.LIFE SUCKS

It didn't say he lost his life, it said he was taken to hospital along with a friend that was also hurt.. so it sounds like he was just hurt...... don't you read the whole report !

Archived