Favourite Mall in Bangers

Since all of the pubs are closing...which is going to be your favourite Mall to get sloshed in?

My criteria would be quality loos preferably with warmed bidets...an outside area where I can skin up a joint and some quality nibbles.

You?

I like Nana Plaza; the only other mall that comes close is Orchard Towers

But it's going to be ripped down by MacLeod and MacLeod and turned into a black pudding factory serving all the farang expats of Asia.

I have found Big C food court a good spot

We started off in the Carrefour food court for my leaving do, before heading up to an open-air restaurant which has since made way for a shopping mall

I have found Big C food court a good spot

We started off in the Carrefour food court for my leaving do, before heading up to an open-air restaurant which has since made way for a shopping mall

Wow can you speak French?

Tesco/Lotus On Nut seems to be popular with a certain segment, its not my cup of tea, but each to their own.

Personally I prefer Paradise Park, excellent Southern Thai food, and decent beers only 200 baht per bottle.

Fashion Island is good for eye candy.

Mega Bang Na, excellent hi speed free wifi and decent fish and chips in Ikea, may sure to avoid the veggie burgers, even my dog wouldlnt eat them.

skin up a joint? well good luck with the prison visits smile.png The mall Bang Kae is the best, four floor waterfall, huge fish and parrots.

I don't actually want to do that...but I feel a venue should offer all opportunities .

Tesco/Lotus On Nut seems to be popular with a certain segment, its not my cup of tea, but each to their own.

Personally I prefer Paradise Park, excellent Southern Thai food, and decent beers only 200 baht per bottle.

Fashion Island is good for eye candy.

Mega Bang Na, excellent hi speed free wifi and decent fish and chips in Ikea, may sure to avoid the veggie burgers, even my dog wouldlnt eat them.

Where has the Daniel Thaiger truck gone?

I hope their new location has some well priced craft beer.. I'd like the Scottish lager Black Isle Organic...anything lower than 350 Baht a pint though...don't want to be ripped off!

Emquartier. Lots of good food, lovely toilets, that weird garden bit for your outdoor activities, and cheap beer too.

Cheap beer in the basement?

They do a nice Krapow there for 70 Baht I must say although you must ask for it spicy.

Good choice SoiBiker...it's a contender!

The Mall Bangkapi is exempt from this simply as it is outside the zoning farang pub closures and has some cracking pubs nearby where muppets will be exterminated quickly.

Thank you, wouldnt want the riff raff turning up at Tawana Square or Happy Land.

I don't want the forum riff raff in there spoiling my classy evening.

They let you sit on the steps of the Supermarket to drink your Chang there ?....

I despair, maybe you spend too much time outside of Thailand, the drinks of choice these days are, Cheers Extra, Archa or Red Horse.

They let you sit on the steps of the Supermarket to drink your Chang there ?....

No, I go to the supermarket for dinner. You can eat a whole meal's worth of free samples in the Gourmet Market there.

ain't got no malls where I live...I live inna 'mall-free' environment...

so I hang out at the food area at the local market, next to the bus stop for BKK...plenty of cheap beer and good nibbles...and atmosphere...

investigate this valuable resource in your area now...

No, I go to the supermarket for dinner. You can eat a whole meal's worth of free samples in the Gourmet Market there.

Good point... they could do with a few girls in the 'Beer Dresses' offering up some beer samples to wash down all the cheese and sausage they offer up...

Archived