Favourite Mall in Bangers

The champagne bar in Gaysorn is suitably pricey for even the likes of Naam....but I didn't see much decent grub on their menu beyond the Oscietra caviar blinis.

Edit: They do have a Happy Hour for those members on my block list. You know who you are. wink.png

Patpong

Probably qualifies as there will likely as not be a mall there soon enough!

The good part for me is that it is not the girls that are the entertainment it is all the expats and tourist wide eyed and just blown away. I love watching the wives when the girls pull the pins or razors out .

Digressing from favourite malls in Bangers, here's my favourite old bangers in a mall

attachicon.gifIMG_0107.JPG

When I met my GF for the first time outside Siam Paragon I took her to that Maserati showroom.

She said later it was the most boring date she's ever had.

But she enjoyed the Maserati showroom ?

Digressing from favourite malls in Bangers, here's my favourite old bangers in a mall

When I met my GF for the first time outside Siam Paragon I took her to that Maserati showroom.

Absolutely.

I took her to another showroom, too, but can't remember which one. Might have been the Lamborghini joint.

===

As I approach my fifties I'm now way past the point where I need to pretend I enjoy shopping centers.

I think it's best to let women head off to these places by themselves. I also think there's something rather effeminate about men who enjoy shopping.

The downstairs food court at Phra Ram 9 would be a good spot after 3pm...bit busy until then but there is the smoking issue for some....and of course remembering to bring your top up card.

I have half a dozen of them already....might start giving em out as business cards.

Anyway dirt cheap Archa and even Indian curries around the 90 Baht mark.

Absolutely.

I took her to another showroom, too, but can't remember which one. Might have been the Lamborghini joint.

===

As I approach my fifties I'm now way past the point where I need to pretend I enjoy shopping centers.

I think it's best to let women head off to these places by themselves. I also think there's something rather effeminate about men who enjoy shopping.

...... I took my Wife out for a taste of her own medicine... I took her into 10 different pubs only to go back and buy a drink the first pub we went to !...

Absolutely.

===

"I also think there's something rather effeminate about men who enjoy shopping."

Shopping can include.. cars, bikes, wine, cognac, sporting goods, camping & outdoors stuff, watches, dare I suggest shopping for a ST friend. I don't feel at all effeminate when performing any of these.

Or do you mean aimlessly wandering along behind wifey ??? gigglem.gif

Absolutely.

===

I couldn't agree more, shopping malls are no places for men, although I don't mind browsing the hardware store, the audio joint or for fishing stuff.....not a Sheila or frilly crap anywhere to be seen :P

The downstairs food court at Phra Ram 9 would be a good spot after 3pm...bit busy until then but there is the smoking issue for some....and of course remembering to bring your top up card.

I have half a dozen of them already....might start giving em out as business cards.

Anyway dirt cheap Archa and even Indian curries around the 90 Baht mark.

It's a filthy habit you know, even worse than picking ones nose or self manipulating in public. On the positive side, it's easy to locate you when your having a durry, just look for the smoke.

Getting away from the Top Gear style monotony above for a moment I reckon the food court at Terminal 21 is right up there.

34 Baht Krapow...so authentic you'll be chewing the gristle for a week.

Wash it down with properly warmed Archa from a can served in a paper cup.

Smoking shouldn't be a problem as its almost exclusively Thai...should you get fingered just look to the heavens and nonchalantly pick your nose.

I don't want the forum riff raff in there spoiling my classy evening.

They let you sit on the steps of the Supermarket to drink your Chang there ?....

No, I go to the supermarket for dinner. You can eat a whole meal's worth of free samples in the Gourmet Market there.

Good point... they could do with a few girls in the 'Beer Dresses' offering up some beer samples to wash down all the cheese and sausage they offer up...

Last time I went there the Foie Gras tasters were a bit on the small side.

Wouldn't drink in any mall...cost prohibitive for the frugal. But Terminal 21 meets your horng nam requirements! Hate the place and wish it wasn't there, but love the Veg food stall in the Food Court 5th floor.

Word of caution...all the toilets tend to BURP when flushed, SO STAND UP AND STAND CLEAR! No shit!!! 555

Archived