Brit blacklisted for 5 years for overstay

Rimmer

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Broken Record said:

I think crucifixtion is more appropriate. 

Why not !  Seriously though anyone who is here longer than 2 weeks overstay for no reason other than they cant control themselves should be booted big style

On 6/10/2016 at 6:12 PM, Gracas said:

Immigration offences are also crimes, the law is 5 years ban for his overstay period. It is what they have made it.

It could always be worse, ask the Australian drug traffickers in Indonesia. Oh that's right you can't they were executed.

Then again, being negligent about your visa status vs. buying/selling illegal drugs is still seen in a different light in most countries. As sorry as I am for the Aussies, they knew that they took a risk trafficking drugs, while this guy may just have been ignorant, thinking that, as a tourist, he may get away with a small fine.

On 9/12/2017 at 9:34 PM, observer90210 said:

I'm not perfect and I make stupid mistakes like anybody else....but....but

It is ironic, how human nature can sometimes chuckle on the misfortune of others....pathetic!

"I was born with a priceless gift, the ability to laugh at the misfortunes of others".

Barry Humphries.

"As a rule, I don't like to laugh at the misfortune of others. The exception to that rule is if it's really, really funny".

Scott Adams.

Archived