Frozen Food.

Paul Laycock

Yes but have you ever stood in line at makro, by the time you get outside to your car your produce is getting soft. If anyone knows where to buy dry ice in Mukdahan, I would like to know and directions.

Refrozen food to me is a good way to get food poisoning or a few hours spent on the toilet - stock up on toilet roll supply.

i dont know what frozen food you buy,but all the supermarkets put out for sale frozen,pork,chicken ect sits in troffs half full of defrosted water the is sold as fresh.

toilet roll come fresh and not frozen but most are as soft as s-it.

Yes but have you ever stood in line at makro, by the time you get outside to your car your produce is getting soft. If anyone knows where to buy dry ice in Mukdahan, I would like to know and directions.

Refrozen food to me is a good way to get food poisoning or a few hours spent on the toilet - stock up on toilet roll supply.

A god example of western indoctrination that instills a fear of food!

NEVER have I had an issue with transported frozen foods - from MAKRO or anywhere else. Many journeys have been over an hour (occasionally 4+ if driving back from Pattaya).

On occasions food has started to thaw but I have just packed meat and fish etc in the freezer straight away.

Cooking food thoroughly is the best way of avoiding food poising - although you are more likely to attract it from vegetables (washed (or not) in unclean water from Thai food vendors.

Not experienced food poisoning in 10 years in Thailand - nor did the customers in the restaurant I owned.

I'm not a newbie to Thailand or food, in a past life in the UK I purchased food for a living, dairy products, meat, tinned goods and fresh veg along with frozen goods as well. If refrozen food is your standard I won't be eating at your restaurant any time soon.

the water worries me more than anything,although i cook my food well,no medium steak,pork and fish,but anything i wash i do make sure its well wiped and DRY.i mostly use the water we buy eg,soaking potatoes for boil or chips.in over 36yrs.i have never had food poisoning only the DELI BELLY.bah.gif

Archived