BANGKOK 22 April 2019 07:03

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bkkmick

Android app

Hi, I just downloaded it for latest android s6 edge plus and installed the thaivisa connect version 3.13.52 logs in ok.

Logged in again on the i-mobile IQ II and this time it worked.

Last night I entered the password very slowly, twice, and was convinced to have done it correctly, but perhaps I did get it wrong.

Have issues since two days:

Mobile: HTC M8

Android Version 6.0

App: Thaivisa connect 3.13.52 (no update pending)

Since 2 days, when I try to open the app, all I get is "Connecting to server". When I receive a notification (yes, they come) and then try to open it, it gives me the same. When I click on a link in the "Newletter" e-mail, the app opens, I get an empty page (with the ThaiVisa Logo header) and the page says "be the first to reply". No problems with all above on the Laptop, everything works "as designed" and the laptop is using the same Wifi router as my phone. Tried everything on the phone with Wifi turned off (have 4G here), but still the same.

Somebody must have screwed up someting, probably on the Server side, as both my Android and the Thaivisa app are unchanged

As I also had issues this week suggest you clear data as I did and see if that helps. Select apps and call up Thai Visa Connect and there should be an option to "clear data". You then should get a sign-in screen on next visit so be sure to have your password handy. For me this fixed whatever issue was preventing my connection.

Thanks lopburi3. Did not help me, so i uninstalled and re-installed the app, now back working

When I try to access the Thaivisa forums through the email newsletter (Thaivisa.com News Editor) on my Samsung phone I get a message stating:

"This forum is not available in Tapatalk. Please contact your forum admin." (Doesn't happen with my Nexus tablet though which is also running Android).

And ... Tapatalk is not installed on my phone.

Unable to open Thaivisa connect app for three or four days now. Tried clearing cache, clearing data, and a complete uninstall and reinstallation, but the app just hangs on "connecting to server". No other problems on phone, running Android 4.4.

Unable to open Thaivisa connect app for three or four days now. Tried clearing cache, clearing data, and a complete uninstall and reinstallation, but the app just hangs on "connecting to server". No other problems on phone, running Android 4.4.

Exactly the same issue. i'm running android 5. tried it on 4g/3g and wifi

There's a thread somewhere where admins say that the Tapatalk service has been disabled for now while they sort out the issues it causes to the performance of the forum. Sorry, can't be bothered to search for the link now.

The Thaivisa app is nothing but a branded Tapatalk, so it's affected.

AFAIK no ETA for a fix has been given yet.

--EDITED--

Humm... just editing a typo out of my post caused this duplicate post? WTH?

Same for me, Android app don't work.

On my iPad it didn't work either and I deleted the app for reinstall but now I can't even find the thaivisa app in the store anymore.

Using a browser for writing this, hmm.

Ok, it's working again now thanks.

On 7/3/2016 at 9:39 PM, lamyai3 said:

Ok, it's working again now thanks.

its the 5th tried everything but mine just says  oh ,Its just started working ,yipee:thumbsup: