BANGKOK 24 April 2019 22:48

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sniffdog

Thaivisa app - Unauthorized -- iOS

i get the same thing on tapa talk as well

Sorry, but my Thaivisa account is working fine through Tapatalk.

I can only suggest requesting a refund through Apple Support. I'm not posting the link as I'll probably be told off.

Android app working now. Blimey you'd think it was the end of the world.

When you pay out your hard earned then it's to be expected.

How would you feel if your electricity and gas went off? Would you complain?

Wow yeah. After all the app did cost you the price of three beers. What a calamity.

Wow yeah. After all the app did cost you the price of three beers. What a calamity.

Whatever, mate. Knock yourself out. It's the principle with me.

Considering the amount of ads the TVF app bombards us with, you'd think it would be a bit sleeker by now. Really get the impression that the owners don't give a flying <deleted> , there's no serious competition, we click, they get their cash...

The Android App is not working for me and has not worked today at all. Just the Thai Visa logo page with no access to anything or even a menu and you can not back out (close it).

Hum... Android app working OK for me just right now.

Considering the amount of ads the TVF app bombards us with, you'd think it would be a bit sleeker by now. Really get the impression that the owners don't give a flying f*** , there's no serious competition, we click, they get their cash...

Good point, lemonjelly. Though, take it a step further and the patrons are paying hard cash for an apparently serviceable app which isn't being serviced. Therefore, I've every right to feel short-changed. I don't care whether it's £3 or £30.

I just retrieved a £15 rebate through Apple for, actually, a very good app but the customer service was terrible in answering my very pertinent questions, so I complained. Apple refunded me the entire amount and the app still works and the app producer has subsequently apologised to me for their poor service.

We live in a consumer society now and we have the right to complain and kick up a stink as and when necessary. I bring moaning to a world-class level and never fail to get what I want.

I will definitely retrieve my outlay for the Thaivisa Connect PRO app, though not expecting an apology, ha ha.

My money, my life.

I am moving this from "Forum support desk" to the forum "Android and iOS App Support"

OK on my Android had to go to app and remove all data - that allowed sign-in screen to load and once got password right all working again.

IOS App working for me and well worth the small outlay.

I added " -- iOS" to the topic title, seeing that the topic was started about the Thaivisa iOS app and also talks about Apple Store, iTunes and the problem of getting a refund for the iOS app.

There is another topic about the Thaivisa Android app running here: Android app

Hi,

​This has been brought to the Admins attention, we will be investigating this further. Once we have some updates we will post here.

​Regards

​TD