You All Seem So Content

leisurely

Hi

Had a friend call today with out knowing that we are active in Isaan forum, saying that he have canselled his TV subcription beacuse ppl there(Phuket) just want headhunting and schoulding each other's what ever topic they are posting,,,

i told him to look our's, that we have harmony here and he keep on insisting that "every" forum is the same, so i told him to look isaan and what we have here,, he was socked,, how ppl can be so nice and support each other.....that is "ISAAN" i told him, people do care about each other's and if there is problem we do try to assist and help each other's not like in "other" forums,, just laughing and insulting.....

Proud to live in Isaan :o:D:D

• 2 weeks later...
What a lovely life and a lovely day it has been throwing sacks of rice around not cos I have too but because I wanted to.

Hot so what a nice cold shower after wards and in the evening sit outside with a cold beer.

Then on here to see who has posted what and post my thoughts and I hope slightly intelligent comments sometimes cheeky as well.

Wonderful life if any one is thinking about dont think to long because everythink day is a day lost in paradise

:o

WHY? Because we can..

And do.

Tap Dam :D

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm: Yeah okay we can and do, I dont want to sit on my bacl side and Fester I like to muck in and help the guys still get paid if we have hired them.

Thaivisa in General is I would say the No 1 Forum:

and Issan Forum is great we are a bunch of Supportive folks, and its surprising how many are coming out the jungle so to speak and are wanting social meets.

Edited by macb

Just an observation, I often flick around these forums (?forii) and have noticed how content and peaceful everyone seems who live up there. Something in the water maybe?

Congratulations on your jai yen yen. :o

Just came back from Udon after a visa trip and i stayed a few days. Got to agree with you. It is fairly relaxed up there......

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm: Yeah okay we can and do, I dont want to sit on my bacl side and Fester I like to muck in and help the guys still get paid if we have hired them.

and Issan Forum is great we are a bunch of Supportive folks, and its surprising how many are coming out the jungle so to speak and are wanting social meets.

:D

Whoops, new to this, I mailed the FC in Surin yesterday, the Roi Et crowd are planning another road trip, the last one to Nakorn Sakorn is a story to be told!!!

Coming soon

Tap Dam. :o

Whoops, new to this, I mailed the FC in Surin yesterday, the Roi Et crowd are planning another road trip, the last one to Nakorn Sakorn is a story to be told!!!

Coming soon

Mini Bus booked, due in to the FC tomorrow around 2pm,

see you there?

Tap Dam and the Roi Et crew :D

Coming soon

Mini Bus booked, due in to the FC tomorrow around 2pm,

see you there?

Tap Dam and the Roi Et crew :D

Tap dam meets MacB..............................I guess it was you who phoned when I was out. I thought it was you though.

Well yesterday took my mate Mervyn and our wives and Earl (Thats the one that cant smile)to visit FC and me ole mate Martin. Then the Roiet gang arrived and I met Tapdam and his mate great bunch

Now bit worried about Martin look talking to his bl..dy self or is it the onset of 'Altszeimers mmmm what do you think

post-32485-1164683373_thumb.jpg

Heres the Roiet gang

post-32485-1164682856_thumb.jpg post-32485-1164682935_thumb.jpg

My mate Mervyn and his wife and mine in the Foreground and a bit bit Of I cant smile

post-32485-1164683268_thumb.jpg

Joking apart Martin great food and company once again (small print I am a good liar as well :o )

Not forgetting 'Yorkie and the guys of course

Edited by macb

Well yesterday took my mate Mervyn and our wives and Earl (Thats the one that cant smile)to visit FC and me ole mate Martin. Then the Roiet gang arrived and I met Tapdam and his mate great bunch

Now bit worried about Martin look talking to his bl..dy self or is it the onset of 'Altszeimers mmmm what do you think

post-32485-1164683373_thumb.jpg

Heres the Roiet gang

post-32485-1164682856_thumb.jpg post-32485-1164682935_thumb.jpg

My mate Mervyn and his wife and mine in the Foreground and a bit bit Of I cant smile

post-32485-1164683268_thumb.jpg

Joking apart Martin great food and company once again (small print I am a good liar as well :o )

Not forgetting 'Yorkie and the guys of course

Nice pic of the FC bursting at the seams again. Last weekend we did over 500 meals for the elephant show visitors. Thought we'd quieten down for a bit. No chance. :D

Nice pic of the FC bursting at the seams again. Last weekend we did over 500 meals for the elephant show visitors. Thought we'd quieten down for a bit. No chance. :o

Nice pic do I get a reward for my advertising potential then :D

Nice pic of the FC bursting at the seams again. Last weekend we did over 500 meals for the elephant show visitors. Thought we'd quieten down for a bit. No chance. :D

My names Hunt, not constable :o:D:D:D

My names Hunt, not constable :o:D:D:D

So lampy up to your old tricks again, bursting at the seams is it, looks like a bunch of cardboard cutouts to me. I had heard that yorkie had started a new business venture, 'rent a crowd' but I did think that he would have used real people. I forgot he was from Yorkshire..........

Yes its my Paradise and Shangrila:

Is it better than UK it sure is

just popping into the Isaan forum FROM the UK is better than being in the UK

Until my 6 numbers come up/rob bank/meet filthy rich Isaan girl I too am very chilled and happy relaxing in Isaan (even if it is via the world wide web :D:D:D )

:o Glenbat, we used to live in Essex. Ian Drury sang about a man called Dicky who came from there. Whereabouts are you? me and girls are going to Issan on Saturday, how jealous are you now? :D

Thanks leisurely!! Haha I grew up in Roydon just outside Harlow but spent time in Basildon and Braintree also for my sins, and am currently just inside Hertfordshire wishing I was 6000 miles to the East :D

Where abouts did you leave behind? You and girls? You got little uns with a thai lady? Or have I read it wrong?

And I am soooooooooo jealous right now it hurts :D:D:D