Scottish dad fears ex-soldier son is murder victim after he goes missing during trip to Thailand

webfact

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup there's another one for sure.... R.I.P where ever you are....11yrs here for me now and I hate this country, my plans to return home are coming soon....it's a bitter and brutal country once you look deeper into the people who live here.....bye bye Lieland

Well said. Ditto plans.

Great two bitter ones on the way out.

I wonder if you'd be miserable in any land. Are you over 50 by any chance?

What's wrong with being over 50?

wonder of the guy he got in a fight with was his girls new man. bar girls are amazing at manipulating their customers. you never know what a thai is thinking behind their smile. i know a couple guys who thought they had great relationships who got dumped and told their girl always hated them. i have 2 kids with a thai girl and we get along ok. i pay her a monthly salary. i am worth more to her alive so hopefully it will stay that way.

Does she let you have fun with her salary?

not sure i understand you. she spends what she has to on the kids and does what ever she wants with the rest. i dont have any say over what she spends it on and i dont care as long as the kids are looked after. this is all getting a bit off topic.

The moment you reveal anything on this forum, the sniping attacks begin.

In your case you revealed a pragmatic compromise that allows you to achieve what you want (cost control, no arguments about money, kids looked after). That was your mistake on this forum. Unfortunately, you have inadvertently given "the grumpies" a stick to beat you with. Don't forget "the grumpies" all have perfect lives, impeccable Thai partners, have never committed a sin and the sun shines out of their behinds. wai2.gif

Yup there's another one for sure.... R.I.P where ever you are....11yrs here for me now and I hate this country, my plans to return home are coming soon....it's a bitter and brutal country once you look deeper into the people who live here.....bye bye Lieland

Well said. Ditto plans.

I wonder if you'd bjjjj

e miserable in any land. Are you over 50 by any chance?

Must mean you are over 80...???? Too old and dumb to figure Lieland out and too poor to leave....?

It’s understood she got the family home, car and possessions in the divorce, and Steve has been sending her money to help bring up Georgina.
Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/fife-dad-fears-ex-soldier-8213339#DDJyT2UHbCHE1DfK.99

God knows why he had to be off'd which i think has happened.....Looks like this fool bloke went in hook line and sinker.....

Sad thing is ......I bet he loved his daughter more than the hoe wife.....smile.png

Well, All Bar Girls are not bad or criminals. I know of many that have lasted for more than tens years, expensive, yes but no all bad !!

Pattaya tattood darkskin bargirl as a wife. Excellent decision ?... Love kills.

Some rather strange comments made here.

If I had had 2 children with a Thai wife, & we had split & she had the kids I would send her money for the kids every month.

Any guy who would not is a bit strange, don"t you think?

Yep, a good few expats are in the "bitter" category.

Sorry, maybe he should apologize for how lucky you've been in comparison.

Well said. Ditto plans.

Yeah and maybe you're too young and naive.

wonder of the guy he got in a fight with was his girls new man. bar girls are amazing at manipulating their customers. you never know what a thai is thinking behind their smile. i know a couple guys who thought they had great relationships who got dumped and told their girl always hated them. i have 2 kids with a thai girl and we get along ok. i pay her a monthly salary. i am worth more to her alive so hopefully it will stay that way.

Why do you pay her a monthly salary? Does she not actually love you?

Like you, I've become increasingly disillusioned with the quality of people here...the constant current of violence, corruption, and contempt really erodes my appreciation for life...for me, most frustrating and sad is that the problems I see could be remedied fairly quickly and easily, if the people just cared a little for their society, culture, or humanity...I have a gf right now...she's proven herself to be caring and honest...I am here only for her benefit...and I have no intentions of ending that relationship without reason or cause...but if it does end, I'm gone the next week...

facts: less then 60 days and stuff in hotel

lets see could it be a beach break thats taking longer then usual, or needy worried relatives?

i go for months without reporting in, sometimes i leave my hotel and passport,

im still very much alive

Nothing wrong with dark skin but tattoos and Pattaya says it all, how sad. I hope justice prevails.

Loads of Thai women have tattoos, from superstars to university students, to those rebelling against a conservative society to women who are fans of rock/metal bands or who just like tattoos. Perhaps the Pattaya thing is the greater indicator. To be honest though, I'm not here to judge anyone's appearance, I'm more concerned about where he is and the child involved.

Sure some Thai women have tattoos but the ones with foreigners are ex hookers.

Like you, I've become increasingly disillusioned with the quality of people here...the constant current of violence, corruption, and contempt really erodes my appreciation for life...for me, most frustrating and sad is that the problems I see could be remedied fairly quickly and easily, if the people just cared a little for their society, culture, or humanity...I have a gf right now...she's proven herself to be caring and honest...I am here only for her benefit...and I have no intentions of ending that relationship without reason or cause...but if it does end, I'm gone the next week...

try London or anywhere in the UK for that matter, any British newspaper will show you that stabbing happens on a daily basis now and we are now getting drive by shootings, disregard the usual drunken violence that erupts, even women are getting in on the act, as a foreigner i feel safer in Thailand.

Well said. Ditto plans.

It has nothing to do with being over 50. That question is just ugly and unjustified age discrimination. It is a bigoted and unfair assessment.

Their unhappiness may have to do with being miserable wherever they may find themselves, but to assign that to their age is simply wrong headed and ignorant.

facts: less then 60 days and stuff in hotel

lets see could it be a beach break thats taking longer then usual, or needy worried relatives?

i go for months without reporting in, sometimes i leave my hotel and passport,

im still very much alive

I wonder what the american bashing him was all about?....

Yes....Did he get the sulks and take off to an island or something with the weight of the world seemingly on his shoulders.......I hope so!

If so......then he's really putting his family and friends thru hell......

If not wanting to go home abitmiffed then try Vietnam.

Well said. Ditto plans.

What's wrong with being over 50?

it beats being over 60

The over 50 people surely don't get it.... Its not the time to have aim and thought, let us live first, and we will think later on.

Well said. Ditto plans.

Does she let you have fun with her salary?

not sure i understand you. she spends what she has to on the kids and does what ever she wants with the rest. i dont have any say over what she spends it on and i dont care as long as the kids are looked after. this is all getting a bit off topic.

This is a common household budgetary strategy, however, I suspect that you would have received less derision if you had used a term such as "stipend" or better, "housekeeping allowance", or some such, vs a term suggesting employment.

But it works for you, so kudos.... As they say... A happy wife equals a happy life.

What intrigues me more is the amount of people living here, that apparently hate Thailand, yet are still here, as if it's a jail.... why stay in misery... Life's (potential) happiness and rewards are surely more precious than that

I'm not going to say " go home" as I'm sure there are reasons preventing this, but for me, they would have to be very compelling reasons... Far beyond a local job or misplaced commitments to an unfaithful wife, even if she is the mother of your children.

Well said. Ditto plans.

It has nothing to do with being over 50. That question is just ugly and unjustified age discrimination. It is a bigoted and unfair assessment.

Their unhappiness may have to do with being miserable wherever they may find themselves, but to assign that to their age is simply wrong headed and ignorant.

I was under the impression that when men got over 50, perhaps mixed with a mid-life crisis, they generally got grumpy. Age discrimination? What are you talking about?

I wouldn't expect these posters to be in their 30s. 99% of the grumps I know in Thailand are over 50.

"you never know what a thai is thinking "

thinking??

are you being overly optimistic?

So now we have posters saying that Thai people don't think. How sad as well as being pretty disgustingly racist.

"you never know what a thai is thinking "

thinking??

are you being overly optimistic?

So now we have posters saying that Thai people don't think. How sad as well as being pretty disgustingly racist.

oh yeah racist, kill him !! calm down little PC man it was a joke.

Nothing wrong with dark skin but tattoos and Pattaya says it all, how sad. I hope justice prevails.

Nothing wrong with tattoos either.
True. Fact is. These girls, the ones in referring to, mean no good. I never understood the attraction they have on certain guys. Los is full beautiful women who are willing to date a nice farlanski but these women cant be found in whore bars. Bgs are lowend on all levels...

Archived