Scottish dad fears ex-soldier son is murder victim after he goes missing during trip to Thailand

webfact

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean, you know he has been found dead, but you don't want to post it because his family doesn't know?

I consider it very strange that if he indeed is located, that Google knows nothing, since they usually know everything

No I won't post the story that seems to be attached to the cause but yes he's definitely been found.

His friends and family have set up a Facebook page to try and get him back home.

All respect to davethailand for not posting any links.

RIP Steve

You mean, you know he has been found dead, but you don't want to post it because his family doesn't know?

I consider it very strange that if he indeed is located, that Google knows nothing, since they usually know everything

No I won't post the story that seems to be attached to the cause but yes he's definitely been found.

His friends and family have set up a Facebook page to try and get him back home.

RIP Steve

I 2nd that,sad end to the lads life, there has been to much speculation on this Thread maybe it should be closed now.

RIP Steve.

RIP Steve

I 2nd that,sad end to the lads life, there has been to much speculation on this Thread maybe it should be closed now.

RIP Steve.

Why we are not allowed to know the truth?

I always read on this forum that there are no follow ups on news stories, now that there obviously is a follow up to a news story that may concern us, everyone tries to bury it.

RIP Steve

RIP Steve.

Why we are not allowed to know the truth?

I always read on this forum that there are no follow ups on news stories, now that there obviously is a follow up to a news story that may concern us, everyone tries to bury it.

Because Berty...

So a Guy with 20 odd post knows that the body has been found----that they have taken the wife to confirm its him.......gives us a link to a sex forum which is the only place you can get this hot news from ---*BY Joining it*

I am sure there membership numbers have moved up quite a lot----is it on the market ??

Do you mind if I join the sceptics also on this one...........................coffee1.gif

Please tell me that the link was not a sex forum - I clicked on it to read the supposed (unavailable) info!

here,

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/body-missing-scottish-dad-steve-8241674

"THE body of missing Scot Steve Balfour has been found in a police morgue in Thailand. The 35-year-old had not been seen since May 14 but now his family's worst fears have came true after his body was identified by a distinctive tattoo. The former soldier was found dead in a room above a bar in the red light area on May 15."

So it takes the Thai police over a month to match up foreigner (white) dead bodies with missing persons reports.

Are there really that many unidentified dead white people found in Pattaya?

Or are the Thai police that incredibly incompetent?

I have just heard he has been found too. sad.png

so let us all in on it or did your mum ring you up and tell you

My mum is 84 living in the UK she knows nothing about it lol.... I just heard through a friend,

but I do not want to give any details, as it is not my place to, I am sorry.

here,

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/body-missing-scottish-dad-steve-8241674

"THE body of missing Scot Steve Balfour has been found in a police morgue in Thailand. The 35-year-old had not been seen since May 14 but now his family's worst fears have came true after his body was identified by a distinctive tattoo."

Thank you. A link at last.

"Why should she be in jail?"

If you don't know the answer to that then you really don't know anything about Thailand! rolleyes.gif

Maybe not

I only lived there for 13 years.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm not convinced that just 'living' in a country is a passport to another culture. You could be living in a bubble! Lots of expats do it seems. I'm not saying you do, just be aware that there are.

I know lots of British people in France who have lived here for donkeys and don't speak a word of French, apart from thank you. I know at least one person who's been here for 15+ years and would know few numbers between 1 and 20 without counting from 1. She has no idea how to get an MOT done or how to fill in a form and totally relies on others to do things for her. Similarly, I know people who've lived in the Middle East for 20+ years and can't speak a single sentence in Arabic, not even: "I'm sorry. I can't speak Arabic". They know nothing of the statistics of the country...or have any friends who are locals.

Just sayin'

Very true.

Also seen lots of expats like this. Not willing to adapt or try to fit in etc.

smile.png

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

To have another language is to possess a second soul. Charlemagne

please continue:

Body of missing Scottish dad Steve Balfour is found in police morgue in Thailand

The 35-year-old had not been seen since May 14 but now his family's worst fears have came true after his body was identified by a distinctive tattoo.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/926509-body-of-missing-scottish-dad-steve-balfour-is-found-in-police-morgue-in-thailand/

//CLOSED//

/Admin

Archived