Northern Irish teenager dies after falling from Bangkok condo

rooster59

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Religion can cause all sorts of problems"

And the measure of how much of a cult any particular religion is how they address issues or whitewash over them, 555

Funny, how religious people are forced to read insensitive comments on TV which they must correct using the "authority logical fallacy"

I know this family, I'm (insert relation here) and I know this kid would never use drugs. I'm an authority on this person. I know everything about their life and how their internal mental state.

Surprise!

I'm not God, I just think I'm God, 555

"Might be an airport there as well? Funny name something like Swampy lol.

Might be more to Samut Prakan than your teacher told you"

Let me make this simple for you,have a look at the link and scroll down to the map at the bottom.The red pin is Muang Samut Prakan and at the top right you will see Suvarnabhumi Airport.Incidentally I use to live in Prawet which is far closer to Suvarnabhumi Airport than Samut Prakan and amazingly,it's also NOT in Samut Prakan! rolleyes.gif

http://www.tourismthailand.org/About-Thailand/Destination/Samut-Prakan

Unless someone has moved the airport Swampy is still in Samut Prakan.

If you can't understand that I'm sorry I can't help you.

"The kid was having a 'night terror' which he hasn't

Had since he was about 10. The powder was electrolyte tables crushed up. He was running up and down the corridors as if someone is chasing him in a dream, Not halusinating from pills. He is from Liverpool, not Ireland. The people in his from was his older sister and her husband who went to Bankok with permission from his parents because he had 'supervision' from his family."

So you know him personally then?I think that most people are interested in removing the slurs placed on this poor little kid's name over the use of Ketamine etc.A typical non-investigation by the RTP,he was drunk and high on drugs,another foreign suicide case closed! sad.png

yes I know him personally. He's my aunties brother. He was so happy on his trip that he wouldn't even think of suicide. Look mate if you think you know him more than I do then your a bit mental

So he was your aunties brother? So he's your uncle then?

"The kid was having a 'night terror' which he hasn't

Had since he was about 10. The powder was electrolyte tables crushed up. He was running up and down the corridors as if someone is chasing him in a dream, Not halusinating from pills. He is from Liverpool, not Ireland. The people in his from was his older sister and her husband who went to Bankok with permission from his parents because he had 'supervision' from his family."

So you know him personally then?I think that most people are interested in removing the slurs placed on this poor little kid's name over the use of Ketamine etc.A typical non-investigation by the RTP,he was drunk and high on drugs,another foreign suicide case closed! sad.png

yes I know him personally. He's my aunties brother. He was so happy on his trip that he wouldn't even think of suicide. Look mate if you think you know him more than I do then your a bit mental

So he was your aunties brother? So he's your uncle then?

or his father.

Archived