Living In Bangkok

MsNina

You are much more subtle in your postings. You seem to prefer the silk glove approach rather than the sledge hammer approach preferred by our young friend from Australia.

Since I am a MALE CHAUVINIST PIG, however, neither system works for me. I still think women should be seen and not heard, much as children, and should be sure my beer is nice and cold at all times. I don't want any conversation during Sportscenter but when I do want to talk, I prefer my lady to sit quietly, agree with everything I say and laugh heartily at my jokes. I am not a sex maniac but when the urge strikes me, I expect my lady to gleefully stop what she is doing and happily enjoy my wishes.

The job is open if either one of you would like to apply. :o

No silk gloves for you, chucky darling.

You couldn't find anybody in your own country to fill the vacancy, and the Thais don't want the job, either.

You must be pretty desperate to ask fellow men and feminists to fulfill your infantile phantasies for you.

Have a guess what the answer is going to be?

Sorry, off topic again, should continue this somewhere else, or better still, forget about it.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No silk gloves for you, chucky darling.

You couldn't find anybody in your own country to fill the vacancy, and the Thais don't want the job, either.

You must be pretty desperate to ask fellow men and feminists to fulfill your infantile phantasies for you.

Have a guess what the answer is going to be?

Sorry, off topic again, should continue this somewhere else, or better still, forget about it.

Yes, best to forget about it, as you are running out of arguments.

Just tired of wind ups from pubescent boys in their 50's...

Just to bring it up to 3 lines:

If there is anything you don't understand in the above sentence, do a google search!

I wonder, who you are -

Your postings are very similar to

natee1 and natee2

STROLL showed up when natee1 and natee2 got a rest for a while....

A newcomer, posting this way....

Strange....

Johann

Yeah, Yohan, 57 posts in three days of membership does seem like Troll is seeing quite a bit of action.

But since Troll has mentioned that I,,, "asked phellow men and pheminists to phulphill my phantasies"...Let it be known that I did not ask any men to phill the vacancy. Pheminists are ok if they phollow my ground rules.

There's lots of Thai ladies willing to take the position so I will probably pursue that avenue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But to jerk this back on track, perhaps MsNina will be lucky in finding an apartment in the Lumpini Park area. Ooops, she might catch a glimpse of a lady of the evening in the evening at the Park. Not a good location.

I once lived on Convent Road right next to the school. Ooops, not a good area either since I often saw ladies of the evening going to and from work.

Pathum Thani might be pretty safe except for that karaoke with the girls sitting outside.

Just a few suggestions.

Yeah, Yohan, 57 posts in three days of membership does seem like Troll is seeing quite a bit of action.

Hi, Chuckd,

Yes, this is a troll, just look at his postings in the other threads....

and if you ask me, this is NATEE1 or NATEE2... sent to rest by George exactly one day before STROLL was born....

about the other theme - WOMEN-HATER, what a nonsense, this is just a cheap argument by RADICAL feminists....

I say it again - RADICAL feminists....

These are women, who hate every man, and considering every contact with a woman made by the man as a rape......

These women do not have any family, have no feelings to love a man, do not like even children... and do not understand even a man, who as a single parent has to care about the own child....

I have my wife since 27 years, my daughters are 25 and 22 years old, and have to take care of my father, who is 97...(elderly care is also a work, which should be respected, not only women with children) - and I have no problems in my home at all and by the way, my wife gets 80 percent of my salary, she takes care about all.

Who are these people, these radical feminists, who want to explain me, how I have to respect them as *women*?

For whom are they responsible, for whom take they care?

Do they have the right to teach me a lesson?

Do they have the right to call me a women-hater?

Johann

And what right do you have to rant on and throw your faeces about in this thread?

This is the fun-post of this week....

STROLL, the troll (former natee1 and former natee2) is asking what rights do we have to post on this forum.....

I think, this tread should be locked as soon as possible.

Time-waste...

Johann

MsNina, I live in Saladaeng (Silom), which is an area I would reccomend (good shops, Skytrain, underground (soon!) etc. Its in the business district so condos are not so very cheap, but all the amenities make up for the high prices.

Yes, Saladaeng is near Patpong, but don't think a sex tourist stands out from any other farang guy. They don't have a sign spray-painted on their heads :o

I often go to a 'sex-bar' in Patpong. Does that make me a sex-tourist? I hope not, because I go to watch the live Muay Thai (Thai boxing), and then I go home to my Thai fiancee.

Put away your ideas of droves of sex-tourists. Most sex-bars have few customers who are more interested in chatting with the girls in the bar rather than paying to spend a night with them.

Oh, if you really do want to avoid sex-tourists, then stay well away from Thai men. The vast majority of guys who pay for sex in Thailand are Thai men, not westerners.

Put away your ideas of droves of sex-tourists. Most sex-bars have few customers who are more interested in chatting with the girls in the bar rather than paying to spend a night with them.

you really dont know what you are talking about.

Not trying to be picky here but, it appears to me that what Simon says is spot on.

He says...."Most sex-bars have few customers who are more interested in chatting with the girls in the bar rather than paying to spend the night with them"

Had he said "many" customers prefer to chat rather than barfine a lady, then it might have been questionable.

Had he merely said customers and left out the word "few", then he would have also been correct.

The key word here is "few", which seems to make the statement correct.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

troll: Are you interested in answering my question about formerly posting on another forum? I'm still just curious.

The vast majority of guys who pay for sex in Thailand are Thai men, not westerners.

This is very true - the foreigners are only a small part of the sex-business in Thailand. This is concentrated to some few places like Pattaya, some areas in Bangkok, in Phuket, Chiang Mai.....

If you travel around in Thailand, you will see, that there are wide areas, which are rarely visited by foreign tourists, and the only paying visitors there are Thai men.

Comparing the numbers of Thai women, who like contacts only with Thai men, the number of girls, who clearly prefer foreign men (usually European or American) is small....

The same is true not only for the night-life, but also for serious connections leading into marriage. Many Thai women, regardless if out of rich or poor families, are interested solely in a good marriage with a Thai man and are not really into a relationship with a foreigner..

Johann

Remark for STROLL, the troll:

stroll Posted on Sat 2004-05-22, 08:26:07

Thai men are sex tourists, and westerners just want to talk to the girls...Truly amazing....

There are Thai men, who are on a business trip in Thailand and who want more than just to talk with girls.....Every Thai man or woman, young or old; single, married or divorced will confirm you that.....

And there are more Thai men in Thailand than foreign tourists....

To consider only the foreign tourist as a sex-consument and drug-user in Thailand is nonsense.

Quote:

"And there are more Thai men in Thailand than foreign tourists....

To consider only the foreign tourist as a sex-consument and drug-user in Thailand is nonsense."

Has anyone here said anything like this? NO.

Let's ask the other way around:

Do you deny that there are sex tourists going to Patpong, Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy? YES or NO

How come you feel so offended by an Australian woman not wanting to live there, is it so difficult to understand this?

Please don't post another blurb explaining how much you 'dislike' radical feminists, it is offensive and doesn't belong here.

1-

Do you deny that there are sex tourists going to Patpong, Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy? YES or NO

2-

How come you feel so offended by an Australian woman not wanting to live there, is it so difficult to understand this?

Please don't post another blurb explaining how much you 'dislike' radical feminists, it is offensive and doesn't belong here.

1-

Patpong, Nana and Cowboy are known for foreigners. Yes, might be, that there are foreigners, who are travelling to Thailand only for sex (=sextourist)

It is a bit far, and you get in Europe the same...why are they coming to Thailand? For sex as the only reason? Not really clear to me...(consider time, air fare....)

I myself never used these places, just walking by already some years ago....

I am not an insider there.

2-

I cannot give you any other explication...radical feminist - no way!

Feminists: This subject moved to the Moslem School South Thailand topic in the General section.

I wonder, why you defend such kind of *women* so much?

Johann

:o

That ###### drive to the airport is the worst and the flight back to New York is always so early in the morning which make it even worst. My second trip back home I had tears in my eyes on the plane back.

John