Gas station boss shoots man in head for leaving water on

snoop1130

Gas station boss shoots man in head for leaving water on
Kritsada Mueanhawong

post-137452-0-61117900-1466552155_thumb.

PHUKET: -- Police are hunting for a gas station manager who allegedly shot dead a Krabi volunteer police officer yesterday, after an argument over who left on the water to an artificial waterfall.

Lt Anuwat Raksakyot of the Ao Nang Police said he received a report yesterday morning that a man was shot at the gas station on Petch Kasem Road in the Khao Kram sub-district.

“The station has a decorative garden and artificial waterfall,” Lt Anuwat said. “When we arrived, there was blood on the ground, and the victim, Pha Umat, 57, had already been taken to Krabi Hospital.”

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Gas-station-boss-shoots-man-head-leaving/64107?desktopversion

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-06-21

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thailand is a dangerous country. Life can end when one least's expect it. Being prepared for the unexpected means nothing. Cross your fingers and wear an amulet and hope for the best. You have no control over place and time.

Firstly why was he carrying a gun?

Then all the other issues like do they never think about the consquenses of their actions?

Why do feel so slighted over next to nothing?

Why do they go staight to violence?

Why do they feel so angry they want to kill?

These and many more mysteries that the average farang will never understand makes Thailand a potentially dangerous place for us.

Whilst we have unexpected violent actions in our home countries it's nothing like here where it is a everyday occurance and not even exclusive to Thai males the females can be just as bad and totally unpredictable.

Take care out there !

Then all the other issues like do they never think about the consquenses of their actions?

These and many more mysteries that the average farang will never understand makes Thailand a potentially dangerous place for us.

Whilst we have unexpected violent actions in our home countries it's nothing like here where it is a everyday occurance and not even exclusive to Thai males the females can be just as bad and totally unpredictable.

Take care out there !

People in the village here say that the guy who shot was apparently known to have killed before, being a so-called hitman..

So, no wonder he was armed..

Take care out there !

1 cos he is Thai

2 nope cos he is Thai

3 cos he is Thai

4 suppressed by chai yen yen and he is Thai.

Small under developed brain, lack of education and he is Thai.

Their home, their rules. Like it or lump it.

Thailand is a dangerous country. Life can end when one least's expect it. Being prepared for the unexpected means nothing. Cross your fingers and wear an amulet and hope for the best. You have no control over place and time.

People see what they want to see.

I'd suggest the U.S. is far more dangerous, just more sophisticated.

I was very surprised to find the water turned on when I arrived. It may have cost the gas station upwards of 100 baht for all of the water you used. I somehow felt an appropriate response was to pull a gun on you, and threaten your life, for wasting all of that water. Don't forget, this is an El Nino year, and much of the country is facing a drought. So, in the future you must be more careful with the water. Oh, sorry I forgot. You have no future. I killed you. Woops. Guess that means I am in trouble. When I fled, I was sure they could not find me. I am much smarter than anyone else. Oh, you mean shooting that man was not a smart thing to do? Guess I am not as smart as I think I am.

That's how cheap life is in Thailand - worth a few units of electricity.

Actually it is how utterly Stupid most Thai men are in regard to others.With the average beaver here one would think that this could be happening in South Chicago in The US.

"The gas station boss was angry - totally understandable and his actions did fit the crime.", said the sympathetically nodding officer in charge while signing the receipt for the 500 Baht fine, bevor inviting the still shaken gas station boss for a coffee... TIT

Thailand is becoming more like Brazil it seems, life is cheap and guns eveywhere

Hi lucky man.

I hope you're not American.

There are conservatively 347 million guns in the U.S.

Wiki quotes 82,000 non fatal shootings and 11,000 homicides, and 21,000 suicides in 2013.

This excludes legal shootings.

The toll is so great most never make the media.

10 times greater than the Iraqi war toll which caused Obama to pull the troops.

Somehow if you get shot at home it's cool.

Does this put Thailand in perspective?

You base this on what information?

Gas stations are dangerous places in Thailand. :D

If it isn't College Gangs attacking in packs, it's the attendants like the 1 Baht Killer, or the Attendants ex-parnters, like the one in CM last week that was taken out with an M-16.... or you leave the tap on and get your head blown off by this guy.

Crazy people, never boring to observe.

The water here is great for ornamental fountains. But don't drink the stuff because there is obviously something in it that turns Thais into homicidal maniacs.

Simply observe their society and culture, understand basic psychology... and it's not hard to add one plus one.....

I'd suggest you look up FBI crime statistics. Chicago is more dangerous, but mostly just in the bad neighborhoods. I've been in a Pacific Northwest city of 200,000 for a year now and I haven't seen a single violent crime on the local news. I'm sure you get my drift: In the U.S. you can easily find safe places. It seems there are no safe cities in Thailand. And don't forget traffic casualties. The accident death rate in Malaysia and Thailand are far higher. You're just as dead as from a bullet.

Thailand is becoming more like Brazil it seems, life is cheap and guns eveywhere

Hi lucky man.

I hope you're not American.

There are conservatively 347 million guns in the U.S.

Wiki quotes 82,000 non fatal shootings and 11,000 homicides, and 21,000 suicides in 2013.

This excludes legal shootings.

The toll is so great most never make the media.

10 times greater than the Iraqi war toll which caused Obama to pull the troops.

Somehow if you get shot at home it's cool.

Does this put Thailand in perspective?

I guess it does, ha ha, I was joking actually..not an American no I come from Holland, 1 of the most peaceful countries in the world luckily, hence my monniker.

USA

I would really like to get into the mindset of people like yourself. WHY do Anericans always refer to the US in virtually every Post concerning violence?

The vast majority of westerners don't but admiittidly tend to more so err on intervening whenever they can on bad grammar. As far as I'm concerned these forums are supposed to be about Thailand and its people to include expat experiences unless I've got the wrong end of the stick.

I don't know how long before the so-called Freedom Of Speech on TV will be curtailed (besides me getting the odd public warnings every now and then) given that the word on the street is that us Ferangs tend to be too outspoken and the odd - it's bigger and better back home syndrome!!!

Sorry starting to get lost in some paradoxical faze.

Such is life ....

Archived