EU referendum: BBC forecasts UK votes to leave

webfact

It is interesting that it's pro-business that voted Remain while more agricultural and older people went the other way. Reminds me of when Switzerland had a similar referendum (to join or not). Zurich and main business cantons said yes, French speaking, Bern Basel etc said no and the no's won it.

There was then talk of doomsday for Switzerland as well. Didn't happen though. The CHF is practically on par with the Euro (1.08, last I checked, last week)

This is part of the reason why I point to the Muslim invasion as motivation for the "leave" voters. The "ordinary working man" neither fully understands nor cares about macro economics. He cares about the safety of his family, and the preservation of his way of life. While intellectuals preach the philosophy of "open borders" and "one world", the realists who work for a living see the injustice of Sharia Law and absolute suppression of freedom of religion (as well as so many other freedoms suppressed by Islamic rulers).

So, while the article atop this thread, as well as most of the posters here, have focused primarily on the economic issues and impact of the Brexit vote; I must ask again, if the deciding factor in the outcome wasn't the Muslim invasion!

You sir are a racist and therefore your views and comments are not welcome in a civilized debate. There is no Sharia law in the Uk and there never will be. This illusion of a muslim invasion is exactly that; an illusion and fortunately sane people with a proper and respectful perspective on matters are here to tell you where to get off.

Are you for real. Racist? You have to see colour to be a racist and as your accusation is based on colour of a race it is you that is the racist by definition not to mention the fact that you are using the the race card for you argument. Second and I would love to use some bad words here, come to Rotherham and see the Sharia law in action what a silly miss informed person or a troll. Come please I will show you Sharia Law

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Pound has already started tumbling like crazy

Yes cos the Rothchilds are pulling money to punish and to show the UK Sheep that they should not have done that.

NWO has had a very hard hit they just didn't expect that after the PSYOP and Jo Cox fiasco. they are throwing the bottle out of the pram and stomping feet.

Any nation Media or organisation that promotes and supports hatred of the older generation by the youth is no different from the Nazis

That's an interesting point. In the USA right wingers consistently scold the elderly for the high levels of their entitlements and claim that their benefits come at the expense of the young. I don't believe that those conservatives are no different from the Nazis but apparently you do.

You really cannot be serious with that assessment. Some Republican Elitist Establishment members have said such things but they are hardly young nor conservative but rather older and quite well leaning Liberal. The young in America who rant about social security entitlements for the older set are primarily leftists.

Archived