BANGKOK 24 July 2019 10:18

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster59

Jomtien Policemen Kidnap, Rape & Extortion Allegations – Two Officers Go On The Run

Jomtien Policemen Kidnap, Rape & Extortion Allegations – Two Officers Go On The Run

by Albert Jack

post-247607-0-52503900-1466805206_thumb.

Mr. Chamnan Kongplie aka Mr. Aueng

PATTAYA: Two of the four arrested officers at the center of the Na Jomtien police station kidnap, rape and extortion allegations have gone on the run.

Despite an announcement, by arresting officers yesterday, that all four men had been refused bail and detained, it turns out that since they had denied all allegations the four of them were allowed to go home for the night instead. They were asked to return this morning for further interrogation at the Court House and to be placed in jail and, incredibly, two of them actually did.

The alleged rapist twenty-nine year old Kaneung Kesa and Pairoj Boonmee (46) both reported for further questioning this morning and arrest warrants have been issued for Chamnan Kongplien (43), also known as Aueng, who claimed to be the police chief and Apichat Fun Gumpeun aged 34. Their whereabouts is now unknown.

A statement confirmed that another two senior Sargent Majors at Na Jomtien Police Station, Thunkiat Sertdilok and Bundol Thongma, were also called in for questioning last night but claimed not to know anything about the allegations and so they too were allowed to go home for the evening. They must have forgotten about a polite request for them to return for further questioning & jail this morning because they failed to show up.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/226037/jomtien-policemen-kidnap-rape-extortion-allegations-two-officers-go-run/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-06-25

These guys are not police they are criminals in police uniform

Only in Thailand you're allowed to go home if you're a policemen charged with such serious allegations,

and only in Thailand, they're stupid enough to believe that if given half a chance, some if not all, will take

flight and disappear, now the police has to waste valuable time to go chasing them, would they learn anything

from it for the future? I doubt it very much.....

Will anyone supposedly handling this case be dealt with for this serious blunder ? Highly unlikely.

The whole issue is yet another blow the the BIB's ' good name and reputation '. cheesy.gif

Well thats a good laugh first thing in the morning!!!!

Will anyone supposedly handling this case be dealt with for this serious blunder ? Highly unlikely.

The whole issue is yet another blow the the BIB's ' good name and reputation '. cheesy.gif

I'm sorry, did they have a good name and reputation before this?

Yes definitely, well according to a DPM who backed their right to sue for defamation. rolleyes.gif

Yes definitely, well according to a DPM who backed their right to sue for defamation. rolleyes.gif
Thanks! I just didn't know that???

Indeed a lot of these 'policemen' seem good, almost expert at morphing into the kind of people they're suppose to protect from.

Well thats a good laugh first thing in the morning!!!!

So do I even if it is (almost) unbelievable,but I am surprised those other two (4?) did not turn up------- they were asked "politely"--------- perhaps they should have been a trifle sterner cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

now the police has to waste valuable time to go chasing them,

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

would they learn anything

from it for the future? I doubt it very much.....

rolleyes.gif

...and they fit right in the brotherhood.

the victims need to sue the city of Jomtien and the police station for damages, once it hurts the wallet, maybe actual policing becomes less frivolous (in a decade or two)