Want to work online? Affiliate partner for dating site wanted

Valdemar

Looking for affiliate partner for an European hot dating site. On this dating site, the average customer spend €360/month. As an affiliate you will get access to your own affiliate control panel with several tools like monitor your traffic, earnings, create tracking links, set up sub-affiliates, etc. Your commission is 20% of all your customers spending. Target is mostly men 18+ from Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and UK. Monthy payouts.

Requirements:
- You are over 18.
- You are open-minded and willing to actually work.
- You are comfortable with basic computer management, Internet and various social media.
Advantages:
- You have any experience in Internet / affiliate marketing or dating websites.
- You can read and write any of the supported languages except for English.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/13/2017 at 3:03 PM, watcharacters said:

Earn $23,576   or GBP or whatever each month  "working from the comfort of your home"smile.gif

And you only need to work  27 minutes each day for 3 days a week

This offer is strictly limited to the first one million applicants.

Lol. Alternatively work for 270 minutes a day and earn €2356.7 per month. Perhaps twic€ as much.

On 10/13/2017 at 3:11 PM, Denim said:

Will I have to strip naked in front of a webcam at any stage should I get the job ?

No obligations, but your business idea might be profitable :)

• 1 month later...

This is a joke, you have to sit in front of the computer and pretend you are a girl and chat with guys that are calling hot line .  It's all a scam  but tell that to a horny grand dad who thinks he is chatting with a 19 year old blonde. 

The money they pay is per message , I know because I asked. 

Just now, balo said:

This is a joke, you have to sit in front of the computer and pretend you are a girl and chat with guys that are calling hot line .  It's all a scam  but tell that to a horny grand dad who thinks he is chatting with a 19 year old blonde. 

Do they supply a voice changer too?

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2017 at 3:31 AM, balo said:

And look what you did.     You buggered a scammers scheme.

Archived