Will all Thais be fat in ten years’ time?

Inspire

I am about the only one of my Farang mates who is not over weight, I am partial to drinking milk and have two or three biscuits every night, but go riding and to the exercise park five days a week for nonstop

exercise for about 45 mins, and never drink alcohol.

And I missed going to the gym today, never mind that's only 2454 days in a row.

Oh well, will try again tomorrow.

At least I am not having 2 or 3 biscuits a night.

Surely that would be better than drinking alcohol every night as many do.

Not really, much better to be an drunkard then a glutton

I am about the only one of my Farang mates who is not over weight, I am partial to drinking milk and have two or three biscuits every night, but go riding and to the exercise park five days a week for nonstop

exercise for about 45 mins, and never drink alcohol.

And I missed going to the gym today, never mind that's only 2454 days in a row.

Oh well, will try again tomorrow.

At least I am not having 2 or 3 biscuits a night.

Surely that would be better than drinking alcohol every night as many do.

Not really, much better to be an drunkard then a glutton

I am trying to figure out which is the worst, and I just don't know

What seems to change now is that this obesity epidemic used to be a Bangkok thing, now I can see more and more very overweight people (and especially kids) in my remote upcountry place too. This is kind of new, like 2-3 years max.

The original proposition is about as stupid as asking "will all Americans be stupid in 10 years' time?" Just because many are now, doesn't necessarily mean all will be so in the future.

My most recent trip to Vietnam I noticed how fit/solid looking most of the people looked... shortly after landing in Thailand, I could see the soft, fat, slow shuffling effect of the thais... fatness has settled here.

Will all Thais be fat in ten years’ time?

Will many of the farang on TV who worry about such things still be breathing in 10 years?

If you're still alive in 10 years please come and visit me. facepalm.gif

BTW, i'm a Khun Kruu Dangchart.

Did a trip to NZ in 2013 and thought everyone looked fat/disgusting, couldnt find any half decent looking girls either, last time i was there in 2008

Thailand cares too much about beauty to let themselves completely go, one of my thai gfs is on diet pills right now, girls in general here get really interested and talk about their gym or joining one when i mention my weight lifting hobby

Did a trip to NZ in 2013 and thought everyone looked fat/disgusting, couldnt find any half decent looking girls either, last time i was there in 2008

Thailand cares too much about beauty to let themselves completely go, one of my thai gfs is on diet pills right now, girls in general here get really interested and talk about their gym or joining one when i mention my weight lifting hobby

post-114384-0-85992800-1467685118_thumb.

Aussie weight lifting hobby.....

Archived