rooster59

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what a pity and a sad way to go.

you go for a holiday and circumstances build up where you

have to end own life.

unfortunately in cases like these we may never know the actual motive

or circumstances leading up to the tragedy.

RIP

what a pity and a sad way to go.

you go for a holiday and circumstances build up where you

have to end own life.

unfortunately in cases like these we may never know the actual motive

or circumstances leading up to the tragedy.

RIP

Yes agree all this, and what's more is the incredible expense for family to have her body returned to Holland and one could assume they wanted this.

It's also likely travel insurance might only cover accidental death.

R.I.P.

I see the amateur detectives are at it again. Even in a clear cut case of suicide there's always a farang on ThaiVisa that knows better than the police, emergency services, etc.

Aren't you people ashamed of yourselves? Do you have any idea how people Google their loved ones, when they lose them, to come here and find this conspiracy theorist crap? Give it a rest already. Unless you were present at the scene and witnessed something - you have nothing to add; get a life and stop playing with other people's already.

I see the amateur detectives are at it again. Even in a clear cut case of suicide there's always a farang on ThaiVisa that knows better than the police, emergency services, etc.

Aren't you people ashamed of yourselves? Do you have any idea how people Google their loved ones, when they lose them, to come here and find this conspiracy theorist crap? Give it a rest already. Unless you were present at the scene and witnessed something - you have nothing to add; get a life and stop playing with other people's already.

Clearcut? You must be a simple minded person. Let's see, she left a business meeting acting normal, later she is found dead on the ground and her underwear is left at the scene. Pretty dam obvious she was assaulted and thrown over. But you need at least a minimum IQ to understand this.

Clearcut? You must be a simple minded person. Let's see, she left a business meeting acting normal, later she is found dead on the ground and her underwear is left at the scene. Pretty dam obvious she was assaulted and thrown over. But you need at least a minimum IQ to understand this.

Inspector Clouseau to the rescue kids. From his armchair; he's solved the case. It's all the fault of those little yellow minkeys...

Give it a rest now. M'kay?

Why do people come to Thailand to die,

It is all those people around you smiling all the time. Makes you seem unhappy and why aren't you smiling along with them, peer pressure from all the happy people making your unhappiness so glaring. I don't think people come to Thailand to die but life can seem pretty bad in comparison once you get here. Yep, its being surrounded by so many happy smiling people that does it.

Did you rape and kill her? This woman was raped by Somchai and his friend <deleted>!!!!!!!

I don't believe this story as presented. A lady goes to the wrong floor of a garage, doesn't continue with friend to look for car, instead takes her shoes and bra off and jumps to her death. I highly doubt suicide was the cause. Oh, here I am on the fifth floor, might as well take my bra off and shoes off and jump to end it all.

I am following the case in the Dutch media and on Facebook. Many of her friends in Thai and Euro, are just learning now of her passing. Many are still writing comments on her and her boyfriend's Facebook pages that indicate that they still don't know she has passed away.
In the comments section of Dutch media reports, they are focusing that she was at a multi level marketing meeting at the hotel prior to her death and they are questioning why she removed her underwear before her death. Was it really anguish over breaking up with her ex?
Her ex boyfriend and a Thai lady friend, went to see her in the morgue and the feedback they gave me was that she was assaulted. They had all been making plans for the future in the days prior. Their theory is that she jumped to escape attackers (attempting to rape her?) which is why she had her backpack next to her body.

If it wasnt for the text message I would suggest it could have been something else than suicide.

Exactly. The message, if that reporting is accurate, makes it seem she was not sure about continuing on with her life.

I feel terrible for her and her family and friends. If only for a misplaced car, she might still be here-given some time to calm down.

I wonder if the underwear was a message to one of the men. "Remember these? No one will ever see me in these again."

If it wasnt for the text message I would suggest it could have been something else than suicide.

I've got to agree,

"Dont have to worry about me. Take care of yourself. If anything happens to me, please dont blame yourself. We cannot please everybody."

That looks like a suicide message to me.

I've spoken with both the ex fiance and best Thai friend of the Dutch woman. They both agree she was probably raped or an attempted rape and was pushed.

They both feel she was not sick or love sick and would not want to kill herself. The Thai friend was saying how they had made plans for the near future just a few days before her death.

it does seem odd that she left the backpack on. why would she remove her undergarments yet leave the backpack on and then jump?

2 people that saw her in the morgue claim she had bruising consistent with assault. Her body is already in Holland and I'll update with autopsy results to confirm if she was physically assaulted. Again, my suspicion was there was a rape attempt (which is how the under wear came off) and she was either thrown or jumped. I asked her friend around how long was she actually alone in the car park but she did not know. Also, the hotel's CCTV don't show that area of the parking.

I personally feel the police do not want to ever say murder as it could scare people so they say suicide and try to find arguments to support this claim.

it does seem odd that she left the backpack on. why would she remove her undergarments yet leave the backpack on and then jump?

2 people that saw her in the morgue claim she had bruising consistent with assault. Her body is already in Holland and I'll update with autopsy results to confirm if she was physically assaulted. Again, my suspicion was there was a rape attempt (which is how the under wear came off) and she was either thrown or jumped. I asked her friend around how long was she actually alone in the car park but she did not know. Also, the hotel's CCTV don't show that area of the parking.

I personally feel the police do not want to ever say murder as it could scare people so they say suicide and try to find arguments to support this claim.

So this is the only car park in the world without CCTV watching the cars.

Not to mention, how does one take their bra off while wearing a backpack?

in the cm108.com coverage, there are many graphic photos which reveal she dropped some under garments on the balcony before jumping. i think that confirms she jumped and was not pushed or slipped over the low rails.

Why take off bra and 'undergarments' before jumping? It sounds like there could have been a rape attempt and, in her eagerness to flee, she jumped or was pushed. An opportunistic man sees a woman alone in a secluded place. I assume even cries of alarm wouldn't be heard at that sort of place.

Was the bra inspected to see whether it was yanked off? The more I think about it, the more it points to violent attempted rape.

If cops are hiding things (to protect their brethren/buddies and/or to protect tourism) then it won't be the first time, not by a long shot. No CCTV from any cameras in the vicinity?!? Too weird.

Was the bra inspected to see whether it was yanked off? The more I think about it, the more it points to violent attempted rape.

If cops are hiding things (to protect their brethren/buddies and/or to protect tourism) then it won't be the first time, not by a long shot. No CCTV from any cameras in the vicinity?!? Too weird.

her thai friends and ex fiance all agree with you.

Bra looks undamaged, hung over the car park railing, sorry it won't let me post the photo here, no option to upload an image.

To gauge whether it was yanked off, it would have to be inspected close up - to see whether the wimpy clasping mechanism on the back shows any damage, however slight. Similarly, there could be signs (of stress) where the flimsy straps attach. Such things wouldn't show up in a regular photo.

I have a bad feeling RTP are going to resort to their usual blundering investigative ineptitude re; this case. Many times it's been shown in Thailand: cover-up is preferable to truth/justice, because bad tourist publicity is to be avoided at all costs.

Archived