New Ratchaburi Immigration Office

Following a visit to Nakhom Pathom Immigration last week to extend my visa I was informed that residents of Ratchaburi province would now be dealt with by a new office in Ratchaburi city. They gave me the attached flyer which is only in Thai and Burmese but does have a map. The office is not however up and running yet apparently and we were advised to call the number given before going. At present Ratchaburi residents are still being processed at Nakhom Pathom but in a separate room. They said they hoped the office would be ready next month (July).

From what I can see the office is about 1.2 km along Highway 3208 from the Huai Pai Junction on Highway 4 (Phetkaseam Rd), and close to the Ratchaburi Bus Terminal No. 2. I will update this post if I found out anymore.

post-7602-0-76760500-1467018615_thumb.jp

• Like 2

From Thai sentences, it mentioned that the immigration office is situated in the Ratchaburi bus terminal No.2.

1.2 km from Huai Pai juction on the left hand side and opposite of Wat Huai Moo.

Edited by joy16
  • Like 1

mkmike ,

Looking at the map , doesn't it put the new immi office down the 3291 opposite ish the " Ribboned Tree " at Chedi Hak.

No definitely one junction down from Chedi Hak, where the flyover is and the big Ratchaburi pot stands on the corner.

Well, thanks very much for posting this.

Good news, at a time when there ain't much good news about!

Looking at the map, if coming along Petchkasem from direction of Nakhonpathom, pass MAKRO on your right, Homepro on your left.

At the flyover, (with the clock on the hilltop) take the slip-road, about 800 metres past Homepro, then a right turn at the lights.

I'm going to MAKRO in Ratchaburi early next week, so will go and have a look-see.

clap2.gifclap2.gif

Although I am well pleased that I do not have to do the 200 klm round trip to Nakhon Pathom , the Kanchanaburi immigration office is still nearer to my house than the new Ratchuburi immigration office

Such is life.

I just went to have my one year extension down and found out about it. Good news 90 km one way is a pain but only did it once a year. The new office is just about 5 km from my house and very easy to get to.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, NE1 said:

Has anybody used this office yet ?

I popped in 10 days ago and there was not a soul in there .   Must have been dinner time.

Was it showing actual signs of habitation? 

Signage? Furnishings? 

Not been near since my last post. Bloke back then said about two months....wondering?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

90 Days in 90 seconds.

Only one other person there today, when I arrived to do my 90 day nonsense.

90 seconds, from walking in, to leaving with new receipt.

Interesting: no mention of the Foreigner Information Form. ( I had one ready in case). 

No computer entry. No barcode. The 'old' method: form completed, hand written receipt, bottom torn off  with a ruler. 

Top part of the form tossed into a big cardboard box on the floor. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/07/2016 at 9:12 AM, Dah fahrang said:

Went to find the new Ratchaburi Immigration Office yesterday.

It is on highway 3208, about 1km on the left from the flyover/intersection with highway 4, Pechkasem. Easy to find!

The office (will be) inside the new Ratchaburi 2 Bus Terminus, up the stairs on the upper level.

Luckily, when we were there, we met the new "boss" and had long chat with him. He has moved from Phangna.

He confirms the opening will be in about two months, (September) after installing furnishings, computer network, and after Ratchburi files have been sorted and separated at the current reporting office, Raikhing.

Here is a link for a picture of the building.

New Ratchaburi ImmigrationOffice

I make it out as this building, at GPS 13.525832, 99.778634, and will put it on the map now.

Ratchaburi.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody have the 032 phone number for Ratchaburi Immi office , I rang the 092 9454679 number shown , but all I got was a stern Thai voice then cut off , everytime I call now he cuts me off.

Have they got a land line number to call.

• 1 month later...

I wouldnt expect much from this immigration office .. i have been to hua hin, bangkok, phuket, pattaya and until now i thought bangkok was ridiculously difficult. Ratchaburi was even worse. 

There are blue numbers you pick up from outside the office that are meant to be the queue ....

However twice there were people with envelopes full of passports that just skipped the queue.

No photo / photocopy services were available on the day i went, so be sure to have those done beforehand.

Just went to do a "simple" tm07 ... the officer ended up asking me for a copy of the bluebook from girlfriends house ... get the impression he was just making me run in circles.

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

As far as I know these are the correct numbers.

"Ratchaburi Immigration
159 หมู่ 10 อำคำรสถำนีขนส่งผู้โดยสำรจังหวัดรำชบุรีแห่งที่ 2 ตำบลเจดีย์หัก อำเภอเมือง จังหวัดรำชบุรี 70000
โทรศัพท์กลำง 0-3224-0321 โทรสำรกลำง 0-3224-0322
Web Site :http://ratchaburi.immigration.go.th E - mail : [email protected]"

Source page 36 here: Immigration offices.pdf