New Ratchaburi Immigration Office

I just was in the office today to do a 90 day report.  Ratchaburi Immigrations is 5 km from my house.  I Handed my passport and TM47 to the clerk and 2 minutes later they gave it back to me completed.  I spent more time driving there today then sitting in the office.  My last report until I get an Non 0 for marriage.   I have a reentry permit for April which is prior to my 90 day being due and I will leave in July to HCMC to get a 0 Visa for marriage.   Which is also prior to 90 days.   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Has anybody done the 90 day bank book check after their new extension ?

If so , what was required please .

I had to get a new letter from my bank with my current balance and a copy of my bank book for the 90 days after my extension.  I was in the office for like 15 minutes he looked at it and said ok and I left.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
19 hours ago, NE1 said:

Any surprises when doing yearly extension ( Retirement ) this year ?

Nothing new in the last year but individual IOs may implement the odd requirements so perhaps mention which office you will use. The only surprise MIGHT be a need for a 12 month bank statement if you use money on deposit. If your last extension was done pre-Oct 2019 the insurance requirement that came in then for retirement extensions on O-A Permits may catch you out this year.

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Nothing new in the last year but individual IOs may implement the odd requirements so perhaps mention which office you will use.

Thanks Jacko  , but I did put this specifically in the " New Ratchuburi Immigration Office " section .

I was looking for anybody who had used the said office for their Retirement Ext. recently..

3 hours ago, NE1 said:

Thanks Jacko  , but I did put this specifically in the " New Ratchuburi Immigration Office " section .

I was looking for anybody who had used the said office for their Retirement Ext. recently..

Sorry, missed the title.

• 1 year later...
On 1/30/2020 at 9:23 AM, Mango Bob said:

I had to get a new letter from my bank with my current balance and a copy of my bank book for the 90 days after my extension.  I was in the office for like 15 minutes he looked at it and said ok and I left.

Do you know if this is still in effect. I did my yearly ext Nov. but nobody said anything about it .