BANGKOK 23 April 2019 05:34

Update, we have found what seems to be the issue, we have also had this issue confirmed by our vendor tapatalk due to an old version of the BYOD plugin. To regain stability of the forum we have disabled the tapatalk plugin until we can implement a fix which will not cause the forum to error all the time and cause the dramatic slowness we have been seeing intermittently.

We will keep you updated as we work closely with them to re-add this functionality.

• Like 2

Thank you for telling us the problem, it's good to know what is going on when we are having problems like this smile.png

So if I understand correctly this means that the TV app (android) is not working at the moment.

Yes the app will not be working until we have a fix from the supplier.

​TD

I am posting this via the TV app on my iPad so it seems the plugin is enabled again ;)

Yes the apps have been re-enabled. Please let me know if you are getting the push notifications now too.

TD

• Like 1

This is day three with no Android connection. There has been absolutely no proactive updating information about the ongoing situation, and this is a site that is all about communication! Pretty incompetent if you ask me. Perhaps this is a good time to actually uninstall the app on all my mobiles and tablets and get away from the bitching and backbiting that increasingly infects the forums.

This is day three with no Android connection. There has been absolutely no proactive updating information about the ongoing situation, and this is a site that is all about communication! Pretty incompetent if you ask me. Perhaps this is a good time to actually uninstall the app on all my mobiles and tablets and get away from the bitching and backbiting that increasingly infects the forums.

Have you looked under - General - Announcements ??

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/928542-announcement-regarding-thaivisa-mobile-apps/#entry10912329