Peking Duck

corkscrew

Wow

that looks really tasty! I don't think I've had that before. So do they stir fry the duck meat and then you wrap it up in the lettuce and chomp away? No hoi sin sauce, right? Do you still have the crispy skin in pancake too?

nice pics!

using lettuce as a wrapping sounds more korean than chinese...but I am open minded...

a Vietnamese restaurant in Shoreham?...sounds like a plot to deceive un suspecting white folks outta their post closing time vindaloo...they ain't even got any decent pubs in that dump...sounds like sum chinese fish an' chips place that threw in sum garlic and lemon grass wid de battered savaloys and mushy peas...(the best chip shops up the road in Brighton are run by Chinese...)

Wow

that looks really tasty! I don't think I've had that before. So do they stir fry the duck meat and then you wrap it up in the lettuce and chomp away? No hoi sin sauce, right? Do you still have the crispy skin in pancake too?

nice pics!

The duck meat and lettuce leaves are served on different plates and you build your own dish, so to speak.

Yes, comes with hoi sin sauce.

And you still have the crispy skin too.

since when is peking duck western?

The subtitle of this forum is:

"Farang food, or Western Food (or Indian or Bali or...) Foreign cuisine available or not, or wanted in Thailand. Where can I find my products? Home sick? How to import my stuff from FarangLand?"

Peking duck is certainly not Thai.

that duck up there looks so nice, making me hungry lol,

thai food is so good, and addictive to. as is japanese and chinese.

i dont like western food, its especially a turn off when you see the results it causes to people - obeisity and diabeaties.

It is not "Western food". It is eating too much food of any kind that causes obesity.

Chinese food uses lots of fat and also often results in obesity when a lot is eaten or fattening ingredients are used.

Up until recently, the Chinese were too poor to add these kind of ingredients, but not anymore. :o