British tourist found dead in rented house in Koh Samui

webfact

RIP.

Here we go bitter farangs go for it !

What makes people that ask questions "bitter"?

Granted, it is usually a case of poor reporting/writing/or leaving out facts, but you must admit a lot of what they write makes little sense.

I often have a couple of various empty medicine tabs lying around ive forgotten to throw out.

If i was found dead they would assume id taken all the meds in one go and committed suicide.

that is the mentality/investigating they use.

In this case (the way its reported) these people mysteriously knew to check the guys room (a loner) after just a few days..

no GF raising the alarm, no-one missing him to raise the alarm, and they couldnt see a body till they busted in.

Why?

I could be in my room X days alone and no-one suspects im dead.

So many questions would not be raised if history had not thoroughly taught us that nothing in Thailand is what it appears to be...

So, If was the type that kept himself to himself, why would anyone raise alarms after not seeing see him for just a few days?

So how did they know anything was amiss?..to the extent that they thought it neccesary to break into the house?

Judging by how they found him, he wasnt seen through a window or such.

all very strange for everyone not to know anything but know something was amiss.

Unless he was paying the rent each day, but unlikely since he had been there a while.

something smells sour in Dodge

The last line of your post perhaps.

Sad for the guy.dying alone like that whatever the cause. He will lie in a morgue if no friends or relatives come forward.

did I read "forced windows open on a honda CLICK" ????

If they moved the statement about the Honda Click to the sentence afterwards, it would have made more sense, but as per usual, proof readers seem to be absent again!

I put that down to a typo. If he'd/she'd hit enter twice, it would have been a new paragraph, but really, how could anybody interpret it as 'forcing windows on a Honda Click', except, perhaps, anybody who didn't know that a HC was a step through???

However, I do agree that it was poor proof reading/editing, if edited at all.

If you want to get away with murder here,poison the victim,

sit them in a chair,disturb nothing in the room,lock the door

as you leave.........no marks on the body,nothing disturbed

door locked, Thai police...it has to be suicide,case closed.

R.I.P. fellow countryman.hope you had a good life,taken too young.

regards worgeordie

So how did they know anything was amiss?..to the extent that they thought it neccesary to break into the house?

Judging by how you comment you didn't look at the link or such.

His body was lying in front of a door and could be clearly seen.

What link?

The link to "Daily News" comes up in Thai.Tried translation but it comes up unreadable english and makes absolutly no sence.

The photo on the link is not in Thai.

• 1 month later...
On 05/07/2016 at 3:28 PM, bamukloy said:

So, If was the type that kept himself to himself, why would anyone raise alarms after not seeing see him for just a few days?

all very strange for everyone not to know anything but know something was amiss.

Unless he was paying the rent each day, but unlikely since he had been there a while.

something smells sour in Dodge

ok sherlock better bring watson in.lol

• 3 weeks later...

Archived