pulsetv.net

Deepinthailand

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/19/2016 at 9:03 PM, Deepinthailand said:

Looking at a lot of the other options reviews and channels available are not good. Will give this pulse a whirl for 2 months and see at apx 833 pm with the channel Line up and on demand seems a fair deal will report back in a month or so

been a few months ..so how is Pulse TV...I have True Vision and it has become boring ,movies rerun 100 times over the last 3 years,

can you answer a few questions if your happy with Pulse

DELETED

Got to say really pleased with it superb picture quality loads of channels sky films ect not 7 day catch up but can go back 24 hrs suits me. Mio channels 8 of them every EPL and European cups ect live. Sky sports F1 HD BT sport. If I have one grip is the remote but it works I just bought a cheap USB mouse. For 10000 p year plus you get the box free so you can put kodi on it for even more films found tv chanel on kodi a bit flaky on uk tv again add on

But all in all well pleased no mor stupid true vision bills.

I use the service, have been for more than a year and am happy with it. Sometimes picture quality not great and feed jumps around, usually when watching live rugby on UK Sky Sports, but otherwise reliable. Range of European channels plus many UK including Sky, BBC, ITV, Channel 4 plus latest movies. Any issue (rare) a quick response from installer. I have two boxes for two TV's. 

System mainly works OK - but their customer service is non-exsistant. They have no idea how to run a business. If you have really good internet speed (I have average 6-7meg and VERY average performance from Pulse so you need WAY more than the 3 meg they tell you) then you should be fine - but if it goes wrong - you have no chance of getting a response from them and no chance of getting anything back from them. Also they turn up and say the internet you have is fine - then when it does not work they say it is your internet - when you point out YOU (the experts?) said it was fine I believed you - they will tell you tough...

I know a number of people that really like it - but it freezes for me all the time - I get more down load speed than they said I would need and they wont do any thing.  

I find there customer service exellent had a little glitch sorted within minutes on a one to one chat. Yes they say if you have good download speed it works well where they should also say a good ping speed is needed as well. I have 10mb down load and don't suffer from picture freeze but I have been made aware that there engineers are or have sorted that problem out. As for not getting anything from them a week after I got the box the erthenet socket went it was fine on wifi they replaced the box immediately had replacement in 2 days.

thanks for all this info on PulseTV and will be changing when I renew my visa in December that's if immi they don't decide to change all the forms again as usual

I am aussie so I have been looking at all the sports on Sky and yep will suit me watching the NRL and the footy shows ,20x20 cricket and all the one dayers along with the V8cars ,will finish up being a couch potato

just a question to Deepinthailand...give me more info on Kodi .googled it and so tell tell tell how to get it to work ???

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As a long time Truevisions subscriber, the removal of CBeebies, BBC Entertainment and HBO was the final straw, and I've subscribed to PulseTV (1 year).  Have to say, their customer service is excellent - emails answered promptly, a 'live' chat helpline and, once you get the phone number of a contact, a direct phone line/sms contact.

The box arrived the day after I ordered it, and despite being technically incompetent, I managed to connect it all up.

I still have True Online (30mpps) and the Pulse TV is connected via the wifi.  In the mornings it works perfectly, but at peak times (7pm-10pm) it is continually buffering, or freezing, and is unwatchable.  I'm told it's a problem with the wifi, not PulseTV, so I am trying to get True to check my service or I will connect directly to the router with an ethernet cable.

If isn't resolved through this, any suggestions?

I have heard true are mucking about with customers internet true or not I don't know. Are you tied in with true for internet if not shift supplier I'm on 3bb and experiance very very rare buffering problems mines 10mbs down (its fine speed for us). Has pulse tv had a look into your box via chat service??

2 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

In the mornings it works perfectly, but at peak times (7pm-10pm) it is continually buffering, or freezing, and is unwatchable.  I'm told it's a problem with the wifi, not PulseTV, so I am trying to get True to check my service or I will connect directly to the router with an ethernet cable.

I have a similar problem with TOT.

As soon as their offices close, they start "load sharing" of their international lines or throttling, so download connectivity is lessened.

My daytime download speeds from the UK are usually around 5-8Mbps, but some nights drop to less than 1Mbps... resulting in continuous buffering.

Of course calls to their service centre to complain results in them saying they will have technicians look at it in the morning.

And of course they say that they cannot guarantee download speeds outside Thailand.

Not much you can do except continue to complain that the issue is not fixed.

23 minutes ago, Encid said:

I have a similar problem with TOT.

As soon as their offices close, they start "load sharing" of their international lines or throttling, so download connectivity is lessened.

My daytime download speeds from the UK are usually around 5-8Mbps, but some nights drop to less than 1Mbps... resulting in continuous buffering.

Of course calls to their service centre to complain results in them saying they will have technicians look at it in the morning.

And of course they say that they cannot guarantee download speeds outside Thailand.

Not much you can do except continue to complain that the issue is not fixed.

9as far as I'm aware pulse tv servers are located in BKK.

I am having major problems with pulse I have got 30 Mb download had it checked but when I want to watch premier league football at the weekend it just keeps stopping and starting . I know it's not my internet as I am watching the football on sky net at the same time on my I pad . It use to be very good but last 3 weeks a waste of time .

I am having major problems with pulse I have got 30 Mb download had it checked but when I want to watch premier league football at the weekend it just keeps stopping and starting . I know it's not my internet as I am watching the football on sky net at the same time on my I pad . It use to be very good but last 3 weeks a waste of time .

I have the same problem. 30mb True and it works fine during the day, but impossible in the evening - constant buffering and freezing pictures. Very frustrating when trying to watch football.

I had assumed it was an internet problem (True) not PulseTV, but maybe I'm wrong.

59 minutes ago, Bangkokhatter said:

I have tried from both my home and work laptops and cannot connect to their website. Anyone else have the same problem ? Just tells me the page cannot be displayed with  error message 433 access forbidden.

Any ideas how i can contact them ?

There does seem to be a problem with their website address.  I can only connect to it through my phone but not my computer.

I've been in correspondence with Paul who is one of their sales reps and he's very helpful:  [email protected]

Archived