pulsetv.net

Deepinthailand

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Has anyone else lost the electronic programme guide on PulseTV?  Mine is not showing any programme details from today, although everything else is working OK.

Yes in certain channels it's gone it does every know and then sometimes a hard reset does the trick unplug from mains and wait 30 secede plug in and let it set up see if it works. 

It's like that at times they seem to be updating things all the time what I tend to do is a hard reset twice a day or if somethings missing I try one then. 

Resetting the box brought back Fox News. Tonight's frustration is a horrible 10 second delay on the audio on Dave. Makes watching QI very frustrating. Tried resetting again but no joy...

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2017 at 8:35 AM, Bangkokhatter said:

I have tried from both my home and work laptops and cannot connect to their website. Anyone else have the same problem ? Just tells me the page cannot be displayed with  error message 433 access forbidden.

Any ideas how i can contact them ?

I was interested after reading all the posts.  I cannot connect with a couple different browsers and my Malwarebytes also blocks it.  Not very reassuring. I'll pass. 

Pulse is a rip off, as they use the free addons to provide their streams, and that is why it buffers in the evening.

Everything Pulse provides is FREE available in Kodi.

If you want a reliable Live IPTV that doesn't buffer pay 120 Euro for 1500 Channels or 180 Euro for 4000 Channels ( of which half is VOD) and which include UK, USD, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgian, Italy, Serbian, and a couple other countries. Between 50 and 100 Channels each country and possibility to time record.

The 120 Euro package doesn't contain US channels, but has all the other countries, though less channels of each country than the 180 Euro package

Catch up tv is plenty available from Free addons on Kodi. Of course you need an Android box with Kodi installed.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

There was a message this morning that it would be down for around 24 hours due to "server maintenance". I hope that is all it is!!

Just checked and mine is up and running again ??

they've been bombarding my FB timeline with ads for ages
Now that ThaiExpat and 365Sport have been shut down I went to check out Pulse
been unable to access their FB page for some time - it says "page not available"

server maintenance wouldn't affect their FB page, surely?

they've been bombarding my FB timeline with ads for ages
Now that ThaiExpat and 365Sport have been shut down I went to check out Pulse
been unable to access their FB page for some time - it says "page not available"

server maintenance wouldn't affect their FB page, surely?

The maintenance is finished and everything is operating normally, including their website and very helpful support chat link.

2 hours ago, tugman said:

Anyone having trouble connecting today?

I emailed Pulse contact James .He replied with in mins that maintenance was being done and nromal service would resume shortly.Surely a message could be put on screen saying just that.This is about the 3d time in a week for me as a new subscriber

44 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I emailed Pulse contact James .He replied with in mins that maintenance was being done and nromal service would resume shortly.Surely a message could be put on screen saying just that.This is about the 3d time in a week for me as a new subscriber

Mine just came back, working ok. Told me they were updating the APP. I agree would be nice to be kept informed.

Mine just came back, working ok. Told me they were updating the APP. I agree would be nice to be kept informed.

They usually put a message in the mailbox at the top of the screen. Archived messages should still be there.

Mine's working normally now as my 2 year-old is glued to Paw Patrol...

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

That must be a premium service if they do so much maintenance. lol

4 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Adding more channels! They are good at updating their video on demand - Trainspotting 2 was added today.

T2? hmm did you check it?, is the quality good?

So far all Ive been able to find for trainspotting 2 online, is an unwatchable russian cam version.

On 5/24/2017 at 4:12 AM, JaseTheBass said:

Have you tried rarbg or yts?

Sent from my SM-T815Y using Tapatalk

I have a very good 1.68gb copy of T2 I downloaded a couple of days ago.

Try goggle best torrents sites 2017 and you should be able to find it easy.

Now back to on-line TV providers.

So Thaiexpat.tv is gone, when I goggle them, I get an error.

Kodi is a miss or hit, when watching a TV series, some episodes are not in HD and I want full HD, not some low resolution crap.

I have started downloading my movies/TV series for now.

2 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Adding more channels! They are good at updating their video on demand - Trainspotting 2 was added today.

For adding more channels it doesn't need to be taken offline, and I watched T2 in HD and with subtitles in the language of my choice on Kodi 2 weeks ago, without paying a monthly subscription..

22 minutes ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Kodi is a miss or hit, when watching a TV series, some episodes are not in HD and I want full HD, not some low resolution crap.

I have started downloading my movies/TV series for now.

That would be very strange, since they get their content from the same source, so I would doubt that if a serie is not in HD on Kodi you will find that same serie in HD on torrents.

May be you want to give an example.

On 5/24/2017 at 4:54 AM, janclaes47 said:

That would be very strange, since they get their content from the same source, so I would doubt that if a serie is not in HD on Kodi you will find that same serie in HD on torrents.

May be you want to give an example.

Well I am currently watching the TV series season1; designated survivor and some episodes on Kodi are not full HD (1080).

I am currently only using Exodus add-on, nothing else.  

Weren't there supposed to be no threads about illegal iptv services?

Presumably the Moderators are satisfied that this constitutes a grey enough area to allow the thread to continue. If not, it will be closed, likewise with the other IPTV/VPN threads running.

Archived