pulsetv.net

Deepinthailand

My thanks to pagallim, brewsterbudgen and JaseTheBass for replying and I think I've pretty well got the gist of it now – – one does so at one's own risk and if one should lose one's subscription, then so be it.

Having lost about a half years subscription with 365Sport and reading about others closing down, I decided not to go ahead and try others, but have just had True Visions satellite installed and it is a great picture and suffers no buffering or anything like that (of course).

And I only wanted to be able to watch football and NZ rugby and anything else is a bonus, so I'm a happy camper at 880 baht per month all in.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My thanks to pagallim, brewsterbudgen and JaseTheBass for replying and I think I've pretty well got the gist of it now – – one does so at one's own risk and if one should lose one's subscription, then so be it.

Having lost about a half years subscription with 365Sport and reading about others closing down, I decided not to go ahead and try others, but have just had True Visions satellite installed and it is a great picture and suffers no buffering or anything like that (of course).

And I only wanted to be able to watch football and NZ rugby and anything else is a bonus, so I'm a happy camper at 880 baht per month all in.

True might not have buffering but it would cut out regularly during heavy rain and in sun spots. After 12 years I'm glad to have uncensored progamming - and cricket!

On 16/6/2560 at 6:34 PM, brewsterbudgen said:

True might not have buffering but it would cut out regularly during heavy rain and in sun spots. After 12 years I'm glad to have uncensored progamming - and cricket!

12 years of tirelessly defending True as i recall.

12 years of tirelessly defending True as i recall.

Yes I was pretty loyal to Truevisions, mostly out of sheer laziness! What finally did it for me is when they dumped CBeebies and BBC Entertainment, depriving my 1 year old of his Teletubbies and me of Graham Norton. Pulse has been a lifesaver, although my son has moved on to Nick Junior and Paw Patrol!

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone using Pulse tv advise on what the EPL coverage is like?

Buffer free? picture quality? etc etc....

Which channels are they using to stream live EPL on Saturday 3pm matches?

Do they offer multiple channels to cover all or most of the EPL games?

Do they broadcast the matches with English commentary and punditry?

Sky Sports 1 HD, BT Sport, and other channels to cover most if not all EPL matches 1230/1500/1730. Excellent HD quality, Uk original commentary. Best having fast internet, preferably fibre optic, no buffering at all. I installed last August and will definitely renew next month.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

30 minutes ago, sotsira said:

Can anyone using Pulse tv advise on what the EPL coverage is like?

Buffer free? picture quality? etc etc....

Which channels are they using to stream live EPL on Saturday 3pm matches?

Do they offer multiple channels to cover all or most of the EPL games?

Do they broadcast the matches with English commentary and punditry?

I contacted them about this a couple of weeks ago.

The reply was games on :

Sports Net

TSN

ASTRO

MIO Stadiums

Sky Sport 1 HD but not 3pm Saturday games.

Some of those stations I have no knowledge of.

Seeing is believing, we wait in anticipation

I find myself re setting the Minix box left over from Expat/365 quite often.

Think its best to pay mthly, who knows it could all go belly up.

BBC reported 30% of UK viewers watching football illegal live streaming. With the mega bucks paid  for TV rights you can imagine how that was received

Sparkles, when you say no Saturday 3pm games, did you mean only on

the Sky Sports channels?

So that the other channels would stream them instead.

Yeah, i think it's worth a punt to try them out for a month and see how it

goes from there.

Thanks for the advice pagallim,
Did you subscribe on a month to month basis?
Are you using their set top box or other device to stream?

I subscribed for a year, with free set top box. I also have it on my phone and also PC (you can have up to 4 connections, same price inclusive. This is the Tour de France, live right now.

20170709_180618.jpg

1 hour ago, sotsira said:

Sparkles, when you say no Saturday 3pm games, did you mean only on

the Sky Sports channels?

So that the other channels would stream them instead.

Yeah, i think it's worth a punt to try them out for a month and see how it

goes from there.

From the email I received only Sky

Yes Sky or BT will have no 3pm football, because the reason that it is called so is on Saturdays between 2.45pm and 5.15pm it is not allowed to televise football in the UK.

http://www.football-stadiums.co.uk/articles/football-tv-blackout/

Again, BS. Sky and BT divide live EPL coverage between them, with the number of matches each can show per season based on their bids.

6 minutes ago, pagallim said:

Again, BS. Sky and BT divide live EPL coverage between them, with the number of matches each can show per season based on their bids.

So which part of " That's because broadcasting rules dating back to the 1960s state that no live football may be shown on British television between the hours of 2.45pm and 5.15pm on a Saturday. " is that you have difficulties to comprehend ?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/real-madrid-vs-barcelona-why-will-the-first-15-minutes-of-el-clasico-not-be-shown-on-british-tv-9813800.html

https://qz.com/867361/why-premier-league-soccer-games-cant-be-shown-at-3pm-in-the-uk/

Purely re laying to one and all the email I received.Why don't you contact them yourself and see what reply you get ?          I'm just going to wait for day 1 and see what happens

Understand this, I had Pulse since August 2016. I've watched my team every game, regardless of the time or day. Premier league games are on either Sky or BT. Champions League/Europa League/FA Cup/League Cup are normally on the main UK Channels (BBC1/2/3/4, ITV1/2/3/4) all of which are in the Pulse package. I don't have to ask anything as I already have the answer.

So which part of " That's because broadcasting rules dating back to the 1960s state that no live football may be shown on British television between the hours of 2.45pm and 5.15pm on a Saturday. " is that you have difficulties to comprehend ?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/real-madrid-vs-barcelona-why-will-the-first-15-minutes-of-el-clasico-not-be-shown-on-british-tv-9813800.html

https://qz.com/867361/why-premier-league-soccer-games-cant-be-shown-at-3pm-in-the-uk/

Does not apply to satellite providers. Sky have been showing such games for many years. You need to understand, I watch the actual channels via Pulse, not some pirate service.

1 minute ago, pagallim said:

Does not apply to satellite providers. Sky have been showing such games for many years. You need to understand, I watch the actual channels via Pulse, not some pirate service.

I watch the actual channels via Pulse, not some pirate service.   :cheesy:

I just spit my drink over my keyboard, thanks for the laugh.

4 minutes ago, pagallim said:

Ok, I'm trying to post real, not word of mouth information. No worries to me whether you accept it or not. Other than being a customer, I have no connection with Pulse whatsoever.

I'm not trying to be antagonistic here and because I can no longer watch sport on 365TV I looked for an alternative, but was lead to believe that  services such as Pulse Tv were illegal and would soon be shut down!

What is the situation with this service? Please.

1 minute ago, xylophone said:

I'm not trying to be antagonistic here and because I can no longer watch sport on 365TV I looked for an alternative, but was lead to believe that  services such as Pulse Tv were illegal and would soon be shut down!

The bigger these providers get like Expat tv did will obviously alert more people to their existence and may end in them getting closed down.

Meanwhile enjoy them while you can. When one closes down another will spring up.

1499606938495.jpeg

Watching the TdF live as I write. Never had a problem and will be renewing my 1 year subscription next month. I know you're in Phuket, and if you want to see it, send me a PM.

Archived