Thai girls living together

CLW

In my apartment building there are quite a few hot girls living together sharing one room.

Would they be lesbian or just for the purpose of sharing the room/rent.

Anyone has an insight or experience [emoji16] with that?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that spinning around in your fantasy when you're alone and lonely? Many girls share a room, because they usually stay with guys like you. Comprente?

Have you ever had a girl before? I mean a real one, not the ones with the deep voices.....smile.png

Couldn't you have some "insight" when you pay them good money to stay one night in their room?

Did your mom allow you to travel alone, or is she with you?

To make it clear, the room type is all the same in the building. One big room with king size bed. So I wouldn't be keen on sharing my bed with another guy unless I'm gay which I'm not.

So the question is reasonable, isn't it?

Anyone has an insight or experience emoji16.png with that?

How about knocking on their door one evening with a bottle of rosé in hand and finding out for yourself. Take some coconut water as well as they might not drink alcohol.

How about knocking on their door one evening with a bottle of rosé in hand and finding out for yourself. Take some coconut water as well as they might not drink alcohol.

First useful reply [emoji23]

To make it clear, the room type is all the same in the building. One big room with king size bed. So I wouldn't be keen on sharing my bed with another guy unless I'm gay which I'm not.

OP it appears you do not understand Thai people.

Many Thais share aroom/bed, nothing sexual.

They do not have the same hang ups are some farang do.

Last year my wife took me to a temple for 3 days, so a monk could cure me paralysis cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

We stayed in a room at the temple, with 3 older ladies, only person concerned about that was me.

4 Thai ladies and myself. They found it perfectly acceptable.

Was your paralysis cured?

No. As i told my wife before we went it would be waste of time.

I only agreed to go to make my wife happy, because as most poster know if a monk tells a Thai something they believe it.

OP 100% if these girls are hot and live together they are lesbian but like experimenting with guys paticularly farangs.

Next time you are home in the evening and have the energy.

Go over there knock on the door and tell them you are there to clean the air conditioner then rip your paints off.

First useful reply [emoji23]

I would knock on their doors and tell them you are a handyman and if they are ever in need of your services you come very cheaply and only too happy to help out your fellow neighbours.................explain that payment in kind is also acceptable thumbsup.gif

So you can sharing your bed with girl?

You true lesbian?

rolleyes.gifgigglem.gif

I used to live in an apartment next to a room shared by 4 hot Thai airways hostesses.One evening I received a knock at the door and they all stood there in sheer underwear asking if I'd come next door to check their aircon because it was making a funny noise. Once in the room they pounced on me declaring that despite being raving lesbos they were quite willing to be converted by a westerner and would I do the honours.

Then I woke up and had an Agatha into a sweaty gym sock...

When my missis and i were living in a one room apartment her friend, gorgeous with amazing legs, regularly stayed with us and shared our bed.

her and my wife did nothing but gossip, gossip and gossip all ****ing night whilst i lay there dreaming and wishing and not sleeping.sad.png

Archived