Thai girls living together

CLW

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To make it clear, the room type is all the same in the building. One big room with king size bed. So I wouldn't be keen on sharing my bed with another guy unless I'm gay which I'm not.

So the question is reasonable, isn't it?

You haven't been backpacking then have you.Shared a bed with many a mate.Stay on the road longer that way.

Go to their room,all smiles and say."hi girls my names,.... you are all very beautiful and as i live next door i think we should all get together.Oh!and by the way girls,are you chicks lesbians?" And if they say "yes' then you can say."Wow! thats great,so am i"

Well if both girls look hot but with unhappy faces then it probably hot looking straight girls on a small budget.u might try ur rose trick in that case.

If one girl is looking really sexi and girly and the other one has short hair and a masculine appearance but both ladies have really happy faces and satisfied look in their eyes then sure its lesbians.????.

Can u make some photos of them and then i tell you whats up?

To make it clear, the room type is all the same in the building. One big room with king size bed. So I wouldn't be keen on sharing my bed with another guy unless I'm gay which I'm not.

You grew up under Bush administration,right? If a friend would sleep in my bed, would that really make me gay? Insanity at its best.

You'll receive the 2016 TVF Anti gay prize.

I think he discovered that hookers share 4 to a room

Then please define what precisely you mean when you call a lady a hooker. And try an international definition, cross-cultural and applicable to Western standards, too. Something that is even understandable to an old hippie like me.

+ 1. I don't get the guy.

I think he may be referring to the young ladies providing hostessing services at some of the finer establishments. Excellent conversation and always ensuring you are getting the finest level of beverage service.

You may or may not be able to spend some time socially with these young ladies. Away from their place of employment, should you be able to negotiate some time off, with her employer

Have any of you guys actually met a lesbian?

To be honest, some of you sound like you've never met a woman before, let alone a gay one.

Ahhh - c'mon SB.....

Another post about the wife - again?

Then please define what precisely you mean when you call a lady a hooker. And try an international definition, cross-cultural and applicable to Western standards, too. Something that is even understandable to an old hippie like me.

lostinisaan,

you probably lived another lifestyle.

How many Thai homes have you visited? Many Thai families,, if their lucky sleep, on the same bed/mattress with a separate blanket, again if their lucky. Other family member have to do with what they can on the floor, in the same room. I refused to do this, as I felt the western stigma associated with peadophilia, which the families were all innocent of. Hence I slept in a chair in another room. Next day the village head man came to see why I was being insulting to the family. He explained the traditional background, but I still felt uneasy about it.

This culture is not just villages but also city apartments, where finance also reinforces it.

So it came as a culture shock to me initially, maybe to you when you visit a true Thai family.

It also is a bit of a shock to our farang systems when we first realise how hard the mattresses are.

Sounds pretty common, i get alot of "i live and sleep with sister/family/friends so either short time hotel or your condo"

Of course they could be referring to their Thai Visa forum addict falang partner..

your first time to Asia??? Not uncommon for 3-4 girls to stay together in a studio (one room) apartment with or without a bed.

i guess boyfriend is in homecountry and friends pay her some small cash to stay there. in my condominium 1 girl even took another farang to the pool and then to the room that was her Boyfriends, he was back for work in his country, Suddenly 1 day she stopped coming so i guess he found out

i had a girl last week ask if she could sleep with me as the other two girls in the bed snored and she wasn't getting any sleep, being a good samaritan i said yep fine,next morning the cheeky mare said she wanted money, what was that all about ??. won't get caught again like that, lol !!

Almost certainly bi sexual girls who spend the majority of their time bouncing around in skimpy underwear having pillow fights...

Pop round with a bottle of wine in your boxers and a dickie bow.

Can't fail

thumbsup.gif

Give me a break......can't believe someone would even ask this stupid question.

Next time I see men living together I will assume they are all gay.......

In one room and in one bed? Not all but...its not normal.wink.png

Jack Nicholson: In Europe it's not uncommon for 8 to 10 men to share the same bed.

Adam Sandler: Thank God I'm American!

It's not really that complicated. Hooker is slang for prostitute and it's quite common for Thai prostitutes (freelance or go-go girls) to share a room with others working in the same profession or establishment.

It's not really that complicated. Hooker is slang for prostitute and it's quite common for Thai prostitutes (freelance or go-go girls) to share a room with others working in the same profession or establishment.

No, guess it's not that easy, and it's a common misunderstanding. "Prostitution" is defined as "promiscuous behaviour" by law. Many women in fact are just lonely mothers looking for a permanent boyfriend to give them a little security because they have a child to feed. Imagine in your home country: would you call a short sexual affair "prostitution"? I wouldn't.

Many of these women are still considerably poor, and all they want is a better future for their child. Isn't that what any Western mother would want?

Many of these women make perfect if they're treated with some respect, and many make perfect spouses when they get older.

Like someone pointed out, Thais don't like to be alone. That's why they like companions in their room, maybe even you can feel invited. Guess you visit your neighbours in the West sometime,too, and maybe you meet a woman there. I still get invitations from friends in Thailand (male or female), and that's where I learn Thai, although the conversation might be in English (as a That's second language) That's where I learn about their problems, and they learn about mine. Sometimes there might be only women in a room.

Hang on, many Farangs wake up in beds with a severe hangover, and they're glad when someone's there to help them to get sober again. That's not what you would call prostitution in your own culture, isn't it? A woman is free to gain some sexual experience, free like you. In the West they call it "emancipation", and Thai women might not only be the most beautiful women in the world but also the most emancipated ones.

No, guess it's not that easy, and it's a common misunderstanding. "Prostitution" is defined as "promiscuous behaviour" by law. Many women in fact are just lonely mothers looking for a permanent boyfriend to give them a little security because they have a child to feed. Imagine in your home country: would you call a short sexual affair "prostitution"? I wouldn't.

Many of these women are still considerably poor, and all they want is a better future for their child. Isn't that what any Western mother would want?

Many of these women make perfect if they're treated with some respect, and many make perfect spouses when they get older.

Like someone pointed out, Thais don't like to be alone. That's why they like companions in their room, maybe even you can feel invited. Guess you visit your neighbours in the West sometime,too, and maybe you meet a woman there. I still get invitations from friends in Thailand (male or female), and that's where I learn Thai, although the conversation might be in English (as a That's second language) That's where I learn about their problems, and they learn about mine. Sometimes there might be only women in a room.

Hang on, many Farangs wake up in beds with a severe hangover, and they're glad when someone's there to help them to get sober again. That's not what you would call prostitution in your own culture, isn't it? A woman is free to gain some sexual experience, free like you. In the West they call it "emancipation", and Thai women might not only be the most beautiful women in the world but also the most emancipated ones.

Best comment so far [emoji106]

As you said, how many western girls go home with you after you take them out for dinner or being in a club...

You wouldn't call them prostitutes.

Since they can choose I wouldn't call them like this.

Archived