Thaivisa Photography Competition - June winners announced

Thanks to all of you who entered the June Thaivisa Photography Competition.

Thanks to sponsors Bizpaye.com who provided the first prize - a 2 night stay in a luxury villa in Pattaya.

2nd prize is a 1,000 baht mobile phone top up.

Here are the winners for June

1st Prize

27400994505_285db9bb3b_b.jpg

2nd Prize

post-141067-0-81027000-1464776308_thumb.

Congratulations to the winners, you will be contacted shortly about claiming your prize.

Thanks again to those who entered and don’t forget there is still time to enter this month’s competition.

Congrats to the winners!

clap2.gif

I wish you a nice stay in "the luxury villa in Pattaya", Shaggy.

As well the longest phone call ever, to you Roodujardin.

tongue.png

Enjoy your prizes!

OK ... it's time to put a stop to this.

There is no regulation change to what type of photo format can be used in the Competition or on the general photo forum.

Some members take a lot of time to work on their images, and in my opinion create some amazing results and obviously many people's view as they get over the 10 "Likes" for submission to the final entries.

Neither Ron or I have any input to how the winners are finally judged. The prizes are pretty darn good, and it's the generosity of the forum owners, who provide that.... I think they are entitled to have the last word and pick the winners.

I also think it's time to stop the criticism and carry on... and Ron and I do ask that members not make criticisms of other people's work...anyone doing so may be subject to a suspension of posting rights.

Let's get back to being friendly again and post the best photos you have, regardless of how it is processed.

One more note:

We are going to allow members to post up to four images in the photo competition each month, however to post two extra images and to be eligible to have them included in the final entries, members must also post at least five images to the other categories, each month... (most members do this anyway)... we (Admin, Ron and I )believe that is fair!

Let's all get back to this being friendly! Thankyou!

Congratulations to both Shaggy and Roodujardin thumbsup.gif

and not HDR images.... wink.png

Photo #1 by Shaggy that took first prize sure looks like an extremely enhanced HDR to me.

Stop talking out of your arse.

What is your ear doing down by my "arse"?

OK ... it's time to put a stop to this.

There is no regulation change to what type of photo format can be used in the Competition or on the general photo forum.

Some members take a lot of time to work on their images, and in my opinion create some amazing results and obviously many people's view as they get over the 10 "Likes" for submission to the final entries.

Neither Ron or I have any input to how the winners are finally judged. The prizes are pretty darn good, and it's the generosity of the forum owners, who provide that.... I think they are entitled to have the last word and pick the winners.

I also think it's time to stop the criticism and carry on... and Ron and I do ask that members not make criticisms of other people's work...anyone doing so may be subject to a suspension of posting rights.

Let's get back to being friendly again and post the best photos you have, regardless of how it is processed.

One more note:

We are going to allow members to post up to four images in the photo competition each month, however to post two extra images and to be eligible to have them included in the final entries, members must also post at least five images to the other categories, each month... (most members do this anyway)... we (Admin, Ron and I )believe that is fair!

Let's all get back to this being friendly! Thankyou!

I wasn't criticising the photo competition, the judging or the photo itself (it is a beautiful work of art). I was only stating the obvious; if you do not employ the HDR technique in developing your work of art, you probably will not win the TV photo contest. Enough said.

Archived