Stop smoking by hypnosis in Pattaya

TKI

Dear all,

i very much want to get rid of the bad habit smoking. I heard about cases in which hypnosis has proven to be very effective.

Can anyone recommend a good and trustworthy stop smoking hypnotist in Pattaya?

Thank you very much!

The question has been asked several times before on TV without generating any useful replies. You can use the search function to check.

There is/are one or two clinics that offer acupuncture to stop smoking. Not sure how effective they are. You can Google "Yang Acupuncture Clinic in Pattaya" if interested.

I live in BKK and am a Registered Clinical Psychologist and offer the service you seek. However, currently, I am in Toronto and will not return to BKK for a few months. Contact the Thai Psychology Association and they should be able to help. Do not use the services of just anybody as such persons can do a lot of damage and you never know where they obtained their training if any. Many people set themselves up without any formal/structured training and supervision.

There is a cheaper way it is using will power. Most people though I know are strong enough willed to do it. But very effective if you are strong enough. I did it when I wanted to stop drinking, never looked back and that was 32 years ago

Hello,

I have some tips, For Quit smoking,. You can try this. i have tried for my grandfathrer its working now,

In the event that you have a most loved smoking seat, put that away,

Toss your garments in the washer. There's a scent to a smoker's garments, one you won't miss once you've stopped smoking.

Keep a water bottle around that you can refill. It makes getting a purifying beverage less demanding. It'll additionally keep your stomach full.

Make a run-down of your "Reasons I Want To Quit Smoking." Post duplicates of it around your home, auto and work environment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

An old post, pops up? So for what it's worth, I have great faith in hypnosis. And meditation.
After a work related accident and several failed back operations and the aftermath of the wife running off with the milkman and taking the kids, I was not great.
So I went and worked with a clinical cycologist for about 6 months.

The aim was to bring my pain down from very high to about 5 or so. Well it really worked, and at the end he said I can self hypnotize so course finished.

This was hellishly expensive for my employer, but worked.

Like everything, you have to give it time, but hypnosis works.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

The discussion about "quit smoking" will go nowhere, as long as smoking is being considered merely as a "bad habit".

- Nicotine causes physical dependency. Just as Heroin does.

Plenty of studies around that indicate that "quitting smoking" is as hard as "quitting Heroin". Both substances resulting in the same degree of physical dependancy.

Drilling in your nose and scraching your ass in public is a "bad habit". Smoking (Nicotin) is a physical addiction and I am waiting for the day, when society and the medical community finally accepts this fact. Thus providing stationary facilities for smokers willing to quit (just as there are stationary facilities available for Heroin addicts, willing to quit.)
Unless this comes to pass, smokers, willing to quit, will remain in the fangs of some snake oil salesmen in one form or the other.
Cheers.
PS: Non smokers, or smokers that have smoked for 1 1/2 days in their youth and found it easy to quit are not invited to comment as far as this thread is concerned.

The discussion about "quit smoking" will go nowhere, as long as smoking is being considered merely as a "bad habit".

- Nicotine causes physical dependency. Just as Heroin does.

Plenty of studies around that indicate that "quitting smoking" is as hard as "quitting Heroin". Both substances resulting in the same degree of physical dependancy.

Drilling in your nose and scraching your ass in public is a "bad habit". Smoking (Nicotin) is a physical addiction and I am waiting for the day, when society and the medical community finally accepts this fact. Thus providing stationary facilities for smokers willing to quit (just as there are stationary facilities available for Heroin addicts, willing to quit.)
Unless this comes to pass, smokers, willing to quit, will remain in the fangs of some snake oil salesmen in one form or the other.
Cheers.
PS: Non smokers, or smokers that have smoked for 1 1/2 days in their youth and found it easy to quit are not invited to comment as far as this thread is concerned.
Yes but if you use a snake oil salesman and you quit, what's wrong with that?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

If you don't mind taking pills and can get the genuine article, Champix/Chantix (Varenicline) seems to be effective.

Take it and carry on smoking. soon you will stop craving.

Makes me wonder how many other neurons/receptors of the brain it's killing off too though,

Reading the warnings it might make you jump off a balcony too, so probably best not to take if you live in Pattaya.

Best to die of a smoking related illness IMO.

Up to you as they say.

IMO will power and nicotene patches would be the best option, gaffer tape them on so you don't sweat them off.

Archived