BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TKI

Stop smoking by hypnosis in Pattaya

The discussion about "quit smoking" will go nowhere, as long as smoking is being considered merely as a "bad habit".

- Nicotine causes physical dependency. Just as Heroin does.

Plenty of studies around that indicate that "quitting smoking" is as hard as "quitting Heroin". Both substances resulting in the same degree of physical dependancy.

Drilling in your nose and scraching your ass in public is a "bad habit". Smoking (Nicotin) is a physical addiction and I am waiting for the day, when society and the medical community finally accepts this fact. Thus providing stationary facilities for smokers willing to quit (just as there are stationary facilities available for Heroin addicts, willing to quit.)
Unless this comes to pass, smokers, willing to quit, will remain in the fangs of some snake oil salesmen in one form or the other.
Cheers.
PS: Non smokers, or smokers that have smoked for 1 1/2 days in their youth and found it easy to quit are not invited to comment as far as this thread is concerned.

The discussion about "quit smoking" will go nowhere, as long as smoking is being considered merely as a "bad habit".

- Nicotine causes physical dependency. Just as Heroin does.

Plenty of studies around that indicate that "quitting smoking" is as hard as "quitting Heroin". Both substances resulting in the same degree of physical dependancy.

Drilling in your nose and scraching your ass in public is a "bad habit". Smoking (Nicotin) is a physical addiction and I am waiting for the day, when society and the medical community finally accepts this fact. Thus providing stationary facilities for smokers willing to quit (just as there are stationary facilities available for Heroin addicts, willing to quit.)
Unless this comes to pass, smokers, willing to quit, will remain in the fangs of some snake oil salesmen in one form or the other.
Cheers.
PS: Non smokers, or smokers that have smoked for 1 1/2 days in their youth and found it easy to quit are not invited to comment as far as this thread is concerned.
Yes but if you use a snake oil salesman and you quit, what's wrong with that?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

If you don't mind taking pills and can get the genuine article, Champix/Chantix (Varenicline) seems to be effective.

Take it and carry on smoking. soon you will stop craving.

Makes me wonder how many other neurons/receptors of the brain it's killing off too though,

Reading the warnings it might make you jump off a balcony too, so probably best not to take if you live in Pattaya.

Best to die of a smoking related illness IMO.

Up to you as they say.

IMO will power and nicotene patches would be the best option, gaffer tape them on so you don't sweat them off.