British man's Thai wife killed by ya ba addict - druggy was her "gik", say police

Jonathan Fairfield

whats new, married with kids and screwing a druggie on the side, not happy enough with a well to do hubby, nice house, well financed, needed a bit of side action to keep her occupied while he was away working, nothing new at all for some thai women, they simply cant keep their legs closed, marriage means nothing but then many thai men are the same

And guess it follows that Western women and Western men are the pillars of chastity and would never even contemplate such a thing.

"western" has nothing to do with it! Thai women are continually looking for "western" men to marry and become ATM's! I cannot count the times when a Thai woman has asked me to find her a husband, they have even told me sex, no sex never mind, they just want to get hold of that bank account, and the gullible western man gets hooked every time!

such is life when the "western" man does not do his home work or check out his perpective future wife.

The key word here of course being "husband", not potential partner, build a life together, boyfriend, friend, introduction..but husband. Big chunk of Sin Sod to be had just of the bat!!!

No time to waste!!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why so much TV members bashing on thai ladies!!! Minimum 80% of the married farang men's I learned know here in Thailand told me from their weekly love affairs, short time adventures and Ban Chang days, ......!!!!

So a FARANG MAN can <deleted> around but a Thai Woman not because him paid everything?

You all can be happy to find a younger woman who take care about you. In your home countries you just got a middle finger from younger woman or it will cost you much more.

whats new, married with kids and screwing a druggie on the side, not happy enough with a well to do hubby, nice house, well financed, needed a bit of side action to keep her occupied while he was away working, nothing new at all for some thai women, they simply cant keep their legs closed, marriage means nothing but then many thai men are the same

And guess it follows that Western women and Western men are the pillars of chastity and would never even contemplate such a thing.

We are not talk about western woman and western man .

You not understand at all do you , thai women have nothing then meet a western man who gives her a life and lots of them not all go out and f??? It up by have a boyfriend on the side , you see in the west women can have a good life and most are not poor and most don't live in a 3 rd world country .

Thai women lots of them have no hop in the world , of have a good life till and western man comes along and helps her that is why I can't understand why some f??? It up not all .

Nothing wrong with a but on the side. The old saying what the eyes don't see the heart don't grieve over.

It's a tragedy for sure one one deserves to die in that way.

Have any of you ever considered the husband knew she was having an afair and was fine with it. Never heard of open marriages, but this one will bring the all thai women married to farang have a thai lover or husband worms.

So you don't mind me banging your wife and maybe popping out a kid as long as you don't know anything about it ? Fools are born every day !

The problem comes when you do find out, which everyone does find out someday. When they do find out it is normally not a good situation for either person.

This might sound terrible but there are two good things that has happened here 1. The husband found out his wife was a ho. 2. The pain from her death would not be as bad due to his anger over her cheating. Everything else is sad .....

Firstly what the eyes don't see the heart doesn't grieve over as I said.

Secondly I very much boubt you would stand much of a chance with my wife. She goes for Brian not penis size so I won't have to worry about you.

Thirdly so any woman according to you who has an affair is a W??? I take that to mean whore. So does that make the man a whore too???

Fourthly again how do you know the husband of this poor victim didn't already know and was ok with it.

Fifthly the pain of her death won't be as bad you have no idea of pain obviously what a crasss statement.

As for one born every minute it was a sad minute when you popped out for sure

I don't know why so much TV members bashing on thai ladies!!! Minimum 80% of the married farang men's I learned know here in Thailand told me from their weekly love affairs, short time adventures and Ban Chang days, ......!!!!

So a FARANG MAN can <deleted> around but a Thai Woman not because him paid everything?

You all can be happy to find a younger woman who take care about you. In your home countries you just got a middle finger from younger woman or it will cost you much more.

It says more about the kind of farang man you meet then the reality. I don't behave that way, nearly all of my friends do not behave that way. Don't confuse faring men with the types that prop up the bar looking for cheap sex or spend their "business" trip weekends in go go bars.

I got fed up after the first two pages. A woman has died horribly leaving two children and a husband, and all we hear from the all knowing TV members is a tirade of what a 'worthless peice of c**p she was blah blah blah'. Do you ever stop to think just for one minute that the Brit husband will be reading all this? All he see's is criticism from people who have NO IDEA of what the reality of the situation is. Some of you are unbelievably self righteous and arrogant.

To the man concerned in all of this. Sincere condolences to you and your children, I hope that in the future you are able to recover and the children can recover from the loss of their mother.

Chances are he could even be a member of TVF, at. Least if he is he will know what to expect from some folk.

There's probably a whole lot more to this story.

My thoughts are with the children, tragic for them no matter what way you look at this.

First of all RIP to the Thai wife that leaves behind two children and a hubby.

I went through the same problems 6 years ago.

After 19 years marriage and finally going for a divorce, I picked up a stunner in a bar on Cowboy and a week later I was already in Udon to meet the family and discuss Sinsod and completing her mansion that was still not finished yet after two other farangs from Italy and Holland left her.

At the time I worked in Singapore and my relationship started in September and ended on Songkran around 7 months later. I ignored all the red lights for almost 7 months and longterm friends that have known me for over 20 years and lived in Bangkok told me to run as far as I can out of the relationship.

Their have been many red lights:

1) I had to pay every day for a dinner and a lot of Sonchai's came to the party which most were introduced to me as their cousins, neighbors, high low players etc.

2) Family had every day money problems as they are all hooked up to gambling, yaba and drinking

3) I told my Udon lady to stop gambling, drinking and her words to me was only stupid farangs pay sinsod to a bar lady or even consider a bar girl as their future wife.

4) I called her from Singapore and told her that I am coming back to Udon in two days time and she told me on the phone that she miss me so much. What she didn't know was that I was on the way to the airport already and I hired a limo from Udon and visited at night our (her) home and surprise she was with a guy who she introduced as her cousin to me. This guy only showed up after the house was build and during the time of construction the guy could not be seen.

5) She also had a brother in law who is a farang and his wife bragged how much money she had from this guy every month. The guy was almost 70 years and always out of the country and came only once a year for two months. He too found his wife on Soi Cowboy and has been working none-stop to finance her a lifestyle that every Isaan woman in that village asked her to find a rich farang hubby. When I went to the bar on Cowboy again I noted 5 girls in the bar that came all from the same village.

What I try to say is that no one needs to be surprised that a Thai bargirl wants to have a gik on the sideline when hubby is overseas. It is fairly to say that if the woman was a bargirl that she was in the trade for making money and this will not stop even after they are married and have children.

As for me I was burned and wrote off 1.5 million Baht over a period of 7 months but I know guys in Udon they have been milked for over 10 years and lost far more money then I did in 7 months. I have no bad feelings towards her but I am very happy that I listen on the end to close friends that saved me and my money.

I just want to say that I appreciated reading your story as it is as real as it gets in this forum.

The bright side is that the Brit fellow is better off. Maybe now he will learn it is better to rent than to marry.

Bright side, better off. Hope you can say this in his face and let see what happens. 90% of all men do the same and you judge woman.

90% of all men? Get real.

Look, whatever the circumstances, people who cheat on their spouses are wrong. In this case she was murdered by her alleged lover and left a husband and 2 kids behind, it's a very sad scenario.

denkiblue555-

I think you are lost in your own numbers.

The key point here is that 40 - 50% of US marriages end in divorce, and THE single major contributing factor is one or more partner's infidelity..... simple! (And it is not like those involved are going to broadcast that information to those gathering little numbers for surveys - common sense on this one wink.png

So no need for the carry on by those who believe Western 'married' behaviour to be so dramatically different from what happens in LOS.

No, the point is that out of all of people who get divorced 17% are due to infidelity. The majority of marriages just break down but if I had to guess I would say money is a far bigger contributing factor nowadays to the breakdown of marriages.

As for you describing them as little surveys, where did your 40% to 50% of marriages fail come from? giggle.gif

All I can say is money spends twice as good in Thailand and three times better on Sundays. It's how you make your bed with Thai women. Just exclude the girls that have lost their morals to money. Yeah she ain't the prettiest all natural with tiny plums and no bum but that's the one you have more than a half a chance of her remaining with you in your old age. Sometimes we lose focus of the reason that landed us here. If we retire happy, whatever happiness is to you or end up broke or dead is in direct relationship with how and with whom we make our bed with.

It says more about the kind of farang man you meet then the reality. I don't behave that way, nearly all of my friends do not behave that way. Don't confuse faring men with the types that prop up the bar looking for cheap sex or spend their "business" trip weekends in go go bars.

This is the reality!!! And the most of them are married long time, over 60, have a own house, car, kids, ...!!! Maybe it is Pattaya related but I don't believe.

Or it is blah blah blah from the old guys. Hahaha....

This is simply the demonstration of a tremendous lack of perspective. She had it all, and she blew it anyway. Some people are given all they need to live a good life, and they screw it up anyway. Imagine his surprise, to find the mother of his children not only dead, but killed by a slimy drug punk. Wow. What can one say?

I always say time is our ally, but not theirs. Take you time getting to know someone. So many rush in. And so many find out later just who this person is, that they have settled down with. Often, the woman is pushing the agenda. We need to push back. No, this is my time frame, and if it does not work for you, you are free to leave anytime. Do not push me. I am not going to respond to that. Real men do not respond to that kind of pressure. There are just too many choices out there.

keep pushing mike - marry your mother could be an option ?

Why do that? I already have a very good woman. And I established an agenda with her. On my terms. I took my time getting to know her. And did not allow her to push the agenda, as such a high percentage of women do.

Marry my mother? First of all she passed away. And although I adored her, I am not a mama's boy, and never have been.

Be as independent as it suits you. It all depends on the man. Some of us like to live our lives on our own terms. Some like terms dictated to them. It is up to you, as they say.

denkiblue555-

I think you are lost in your own numbers.

The key point here is that 40 - 50% of US marriages end in divorce, and THE single major contributing factor is one or more partner's infidelity..... simple! (And it is not like those involved are going to broadcast that information to those gathering little numbers for surveys - common sense on this one wink.png

So no need for the carry on by those who believe Western 'married' behaviour to be so dramatically different from what happens in LOS.

No, the point is that out of all of people who get divorced 17% are due to infidelity. The majority of marriages just break down but if I had to guess I would say money is a far bigger contributing factor nowadays to the breakdown of marriages.

As for you describing them as little surveys, where did your 40% to 50% of marriages fail come from? giggle.gif

There is no way that you'll convince me that only 17% of marriage breakdowns in the US are due to infidelity - as you said a few pages back "I refuse to believe (the numbers)". How would anyone accurately measure such a point, other than say..... the people who are asked to dissolve the marriage legally?

And my source for the 40 - 50% is all over the place for those who google..... may be easiest for you to check Wikipedia.

This discussion has gone way off tangent, and all I was ever getting at is that people shouldn't victimise the woman in this OP about infidelity, because aside from not knowing the real circumstances, it's just utter rubbish to think that all Thai women 'behave worse' than other women, particularly Western women. Other cultures just have different ways (or laws) of dealing with this situation.

Thank you again, Thailand media, for carrying other people's private and most intimate matters into our homes in such graphic and eloquent detail. My life would be so blunt and boring without all this. I am also sure that the husband of the deceased as well as their children very much appreciate your "work"!

Quote : They had argued recently when the Thai man thought she might be having an affair with someone else.

Could it get any more absurd and crazy than that ? I know that rational thinking is not exactly the forte in this country, but this guy beats it all ...

No, they are not, but Thais are number 1!

Statistics and lies! It must be specific to Udon Thani. I live in Pattaya where none of this "carry on" ever happens. You just have to accept that Thai family relationships are very close. My girlfriends's brother has been living with us for 5 years now. I think he's gay, I never see him with a girlfriend but then again who am I to judge.

Is it her brother and is he really gay?

For a while I specialized in bored housewives. Sometimes the husband was Thai, sometimes farang. And these weren't bargirls (or for the lawyerly among us, ex-bargirls). Most were Sino-Thai with degrees from good universities like Chula and Thammasat, and were real lookers. One was even a former beauty queen.

The first thing they had in common was that they were trophy wives who married in their mid-twenties. By 29 or 30, they were bored to death, even with kids. In many cases, the husband had moved on to a younger mistress, but for appearances still maintained his wife in comfort. Diamonds in the safe, Lexus in the driveway, and nothing but free time.

The second thing, according to the women, was sexual dysfunction. Either the husband had no interest in her anymore, or may have been gay. Again, the marriage was for appearances. They often kept separate bedrooms, and lived essentially as roommates rather than a conjugal couple. Because they married young, never really worked, and lived well, leaving and starting over didn't strike them as viable.

Overall, I'd say the women were deeply unhappy and disappointed. Any one of them would have preferred a close, loving relationship with the man she married. They weren't at all "morally loose," as it were, just desperately seeking relief from their unfulfilled lives.That's what made the sex fun, but ultimately it's an unworkable situation. The ladies moved on to their next giks, no doubt younger and better-looking than I. For my part, I grew tired of their existential misery. Nevertheless, quite an experience.

Nobody knows the circumstances over the relationship of the man and his Thai wife, he may have several "wives" scattered around if he can afford it. The issue is the children. The house will probably go to her family and they may well look after the kids too but if not then he needs to step up and take custody of them himself. Let's not judge her as being the villain without knowing what sort of "husband" he was.

It's always sad when someone loses a life however this bit tickles me.

"They further learnt that Sunee had got mixed up with a Thai man who was into drugs. They had argued recently when the Thai man thought she might be having an affair with someone else." Well did the Thai man not know she was married and that he was just a bit on the side?

No, they are not, but Thais are number 1!

Statistics, aren't they marvellous for those trying to win an argument.

56% of Thais from a population of 70M or thereabouts compared to how many millions totalled from the countries listed, you will have to try harder than that.

Sure, I'll consider your point. But it's interesting how Thailand is the only Asian country on the top 10 list.

Maybe it was compiled by a farang living in Thailand who got ripped off by a Thai lady ?

*Farangs. There are many cases :)

For a while I specialized in bored housewives. Sometimes the husband was Thai, sometimes farang. And these weren't bargirls (or for the lawyerly among us, ex-bargirls). Most were Sino-Thai with degrees from good universities like Chula and Thammasat, and were real lookers. One was even a former beauty queen.

The first thing they had in common was that they were trophy wives who married in their mid-twenties. By 29 or 30, they were bored to death, even with kids. In many cases, the husband had moved on to a younger mistress, but for appearances still maintained his wife in comfort. Diamonds in the safe, Lexus in the driveway, and nothing but free time.

The second thing, according to the women, was sexual dysfunction. Either the husband had no interest in her anymore, or may have been gay. Again, the marriage was for appearances. They often kept separate bedrooms, and lived essentially as roommates rather than a conjugal couple. Because they married young, never really worked, and lived well, leaving and starting over didn't strike them as viable.

Overall, I'd say the women were deeply unhappy and disappointed. Any one of them would have preferred a close, loving relationship with the man she married. They weren't at all "morally loose," as it were, just desperately seeking relief from their unfulfilled lives.That's what made the sex fun, but ultimately it's an unworkable situation. The ladies moved on to their next giks, no doubt younger and better-looking than I. For my part, I grew tired of their existential misery. Nevertheless, quite an experience.

OMG why would you place yourself in that potentially deadly scenario when there is so much sex here with zero strings attached. Im pretty sure there is a medical term for your condition and Im pretty sure we will be commenting about your untimely demise right here on the forums

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/931719-rage-as-abusive-husband-batters-wifes-new-lover/

facepalm.gif

Do any of us know for sure what our wives are doing when we are away, you can only hope they are faithful, there you are stumping up your hard earned money to keep her and she is spending it on her "Gik" what a bummer hell it would make me so bloody mad but karma has a way of dealing with people like that as it did with this lady. Good luck to her husband and children hope they will be happy in the end.

Archived