Russian Penis Enlargement Gel Smuggling Ring Busted Open in Pattaya

webfact

Russian Penis Enlargement Gel Smuggling Ring Busted Open in Pattaya
Story by Albert Jack

gel.jpg

Eight Pattaya Locations Raided.

PATTAYA: -- At midday on June 13 the Trans-National Crime Coordination Division of Pattaya police station received information about several websites being used to smuggle and distribute illegal products in and out of a number of locations around Pattaya City.

Raid teams were immediately organised.

At the first location, a house at 16/23 in Soi Maab Yai Lia (Soi Lablae) M. 5, Pattaya, the owner Mrs Napat Vasilneko, a Russian national, was presented with a search warrant. There officers discovered two-thousand boxes of Titan Gel, a penis enlargement product. Import and other financial documents were also seized.

The second location was a commercial building number 202/174 Rattakanorn Village Project, 25 Panied Chang, Central Pattaya. The building was posing as the Plus Pattaya Language School but officers discovered a packaging and distribution operation. Three men and one woman were busy preparing orders of Titan Gel, energy boosting products, slimming products and teeth whitening paste. One area had many orders boxed and ready to go.

A third location, this time posing as N.A Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd 202/132 Rattakanorn Village Project, 25 Panied Chang, Central Pattaya, was raided. This unit was registered as a Visa and Work Permit Agency. Officers interrupted the owners, Ms Janjira (48) and Ms Kalaya (35) and two others working on packaging and distributing products. They claim they were working for another distribution company but refused to say who. Documents and products were seized.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/227351/russian-penis-gel-smuggling-ring-busted-open-eight-locations-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-07-14

just asking......what law(s) where they breaking ?

In total officers have seized penis enlargement gel, slimming pills, energy boosting powders and teeth whitening products worth over 50 million baht.

To start with the simple one: smuggling, avoiding tax/duty.

More difficile stuff:

Importing any kind of "pills" (pharmaceuticals, food supplement etc,) requires permisson/license from Thai food and drug admin.

Product without Thai language label.

Would you swallow pills with Cyrillic label only in your country?

I heard of someone who bought this, he rubbed it on his penis everyday and it did indeed grow to a huge size. Unfortunately when it came to doing the deed he could not unzip his trousers with his giant hands. giggle.gif

Gosh - googled Titan gel- wondered what was in it- no wiser.

But google images were interesting- if you enjoy looking at the odd penis or two.

Seems this is BIG business - the world has gone mad on body image . I am developing serious mental issues when wandering down to Dongtan beach and thinking about those ads- Are you beach body ready?

Maybe should get some gel and some speedos .

Lot of Russians lives here and export products to Russia without even registering a Thai company. They get their money from Paypal and send packages from Thai post office in Jomtien. Every time I stop by the post office theres Russians with a lot of packages so it must be a good business for them.

Penis enlarging gel cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

What a waste of money.

In my day i only needed a sexy woman to show interest for mine to become enlargedwub.pngwub.png

In my day the same colinneil unfortunately that was 40 years ago , remember the old adage ' The mind is willing but the............' Nope i can.t remember that either.

But google images were interesting- if you enjoy looking at the odd penis or two.

Seems this is BIG business - the world has gone mad on body image . I am developing serious mental issues when wandering down to Dongtan beach and thinking about those ads- Are you beach body ready?

Remember, the potato goes in the front and not in the back.

Remember, the potato goes in the front and not in the back.

Do you do strange things with potatoes other than this ? smile.png

post-188880-0-41462900-1468513001_thumb.

Archived