Teacher fatally assaulted and robbed on her way to school

snoop1130

Teacher fatally assaulted and robbed on her way to school

605_yala-wpcf_728x409.jpg

A school teacher was fatally assaulted and then robbed by a single robber as she was riding the motorbike on her way to school in Yala’s Muang district Friday morning.

The incident occurred in front of a warehouse of Had Thip company on the road from Ban Niang to Lam Mai in Tambon Lam Mai where a the body of the victim, 30-year old Ms Salma Sa-e, a teacher in Kok Po district, was found lying dead next to her motorcycle.

It was reported that Ms Salma was riding her motorcycle on the road on her way to school when, out of a sudden, a motorcyclist approached her and kicked at her bike causing her to lose control and fall from her vehicle with her head crashing on the road.

Then the assailant approached the victim and took away her cash and valuables before speeding away.

The schoolteacher was later rushed to the nearest hospital where she was pronounced dead from head injuries.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/teacher-fatally-assaulted-robbed-way-school/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-07-15

This act is manslaughter, and not an act where one deliberately arms oneself with deadly weapons.

He's probably a policeman child and he will plea NOT GUILTY. i only took her personal items for safe keeping, I thought she was OK after she crashed into me. OUR

ANIMALS. R.I.P. AND HOPEFULLY YOU'LL BE REVENGED.

Robbery with violence definitely, but it seems that failure to wear a helmet was a contributory factor to her death so murder or manslaughter?

A murder charge usually requires proof of intent to kill.... The report does not suggest an intent to kill, but that it was an accidental by product of robbery..., therefore the crime will probably be a classification of some degree of manslaughter

But this is Thailand, so who knows.

Disgusting.

Absolutely.

If this kind of stuff was happening in the streets of Bangkok, it would be dealt with.

Why is this going on for so long in the Southern provinces? Why doesn't the military government apply some Section 44 here where it really could be used?

Totally sad that people kill, and get away with it.

RIP to the poor teacher. The scum bag should get the noose.

Man slaughter or second degree murder is a poor excuse, used by

courts. Too many killers around the world get away with much too many

murders, and do not get what They really deserve.

Geezer

Ya.......baaa.

Perhaps killing all yabbaa dealers (with prior warning to stop) isn't such a bad policy.

Not only Grumpy, also naive...if you think you can stop the supply. You have to stop the demand. Distribute cyanide-laced product and kill off the users. That'll do it.

What? Too severe for you? Lace it with Ex-Lax then.

Surely because the girl died from wounds as a result of a premeditated act,this would make it culpable homicide.The perp deliberately went out to rob her.He deliberately kicked her bike to cause her to fall.Her head hit the road.He was in no way concerned about what injuries his actions would cause. He then robbed her and fled the scene.She died as a result of his actions,although he cannot be tried for premeditated murder,he is still responsible for her death.This to me, and possibly a great deal of others, is murder.In the second degree,but it is still murder.What other name is there for it?

RIP Teacher. i hope you get the justice you deserve.

Robbery with violence definitely, but it seems that failure to wear a helmet was a contributory factor to her death so murder or manslaughter?

A murder charge usually requires proof of intent to kill.... The report does not suggest an intent to kill, but that it was an accidental by product of robbery..., therefore the crime will probably be a classification of some degree of manslaughter

But this is Thailand, so who knows.

In the UK, if the death happens as a result of an intention to cause death OR serious injury, it would be classed as murder. I think kicking someone off their motorbike as a precursor to robbery could reasonably be defined as an intention to cause serious injury. But I know in Thailand the law is a lot more wishy washy and unless you go and buy an AK47 intending to kill someone and then do it, they will not judge it as premeditation, and therefore not murder.

Archived