Thai sex industry under fire from tourism minister, police

rooster59

On 17/07/2016 at 6:12 AM, rustinorman said:

The minister is aware of this fact?

Not a problem for the Minister.

She is only concerned about the Image of Thailand towards the World.

This is not about the welfare of the People in the Industry.

If a Thai exploits another Thai is not a problem...as long as it stays out of the (foreign) Press...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it would seem that Thailand's problems with violence, scamming, child deaths, and other crimes are not secretive to Thailand any more. Thailand believes that the whole world circulates around it. But as more tourists are beaten, raped, murdered. Unfortunately it is now reaching other countries. The Russian Mafia, the Thai mafia,  even the ferang mafia(that we read of recently,) are being reported all over the world.

The sex industry will never go away, its what Thailand relies on.After a while, beautiful scenery and temples, dont cut it any more. Other countries have the same thing.Tourists are realizing this, and are looking elsewhere for their family holidays. There will always be the hard core sex tourists that will come here, even if the arse end of their monetary unit hits rock bottom. Sex is a very strong lure here. The inadequate, the sexually perverted, those with predilections for young girls and boys, and, old fat men who stand no chance of a sexual encounter in their own counties will still flock to Thailand, because the promise of sex with a young partner, whom doesn't care about shape, weight, or facial features, and cares only for the financial rewards that it  gets, will always be available.Even the foolish men, who have met girls on line and believe these stories, that they are 'hansum men' will come over, and never admit that they were conned.

No, the sex industry is alive and well and living in Thailand, and will do so for many decades to come.I have no problem with the sex industry. I was a player for many years, and i thoroughly enjoyed it.But that was years ago, and its not the same as it was.I live a quiet life now. After having 2 bars in Patts for 5 years, i done my apprenticeship.Patts ia young mans town now. Let them make their own mistakes.Just ensure they dont lose their hearts, or their bank balance.

On 17/07/2016 at 4:15 AM, worgeordie said:

Tourism Minister Kobkarn Wattanavrangkul played down the role of the sex industry in drawing visitors.

No visitors usually come for the Temples and Food,is that what she is trying to say,without the easy

availability of sex,Thailand's tourism industry would collapse ,but there is so much money involved

it would never happen.

regards Worgeordie

Probably the worlds greatest liar and dreamer no brothels end of tourism as you know it

but 10 out of 10 for pushing the bulls>>>

Archived