BANGKOK 21 July 2019 08:00

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HooHaa

Does this shoe fit?

How many rent boys have you met lately that are that well spoken?

Can you really dismiss him as both ignorant and uneducated?

He is well spoken. But appears his concepts are built upon those he has met or associates with. There have been many expats in Asia that have contributed in the making of Asia into an industrious ,functioning modern place. Many expats brought their skills here that developed Asia. Without these expats Asia would still be way behind the rest of the world. I personally know quite a few engineers that spent their careers in Asia.They contributed greatly to Asia and Asia owes them a lot.Without expats bringing their knowledge Asia would be floundering.

Yes Asia also attracts the undesirable,s but what country doesnot these days. What does Asian,s offer the rest of the world but cheap labour for cheap products or high profits.on cheap labour. So it is like the kettle calling the pot black.

Expats offer Asia more than Asia offers the rest of the world. Migrating Asian,s offer only labour in most cases so what do they bring to the world they enter. when they immigrate around the world.

He is well spoken. But appears his concepts are built upon those he has met or associates with. There have been many expats in Asia that have contributed in the making of Asia into an industrious ,functioning modern place. Many expats brought their skills here that developed Asia. Without these expats Asia would still be way behind the rest of the world. I personally know quite a few engineers that spent their careers in Asia.They contributed greatly to Asia and Asia owes them a lot.Without expats bringing their knowledge Asia would be floundering.

Yes Asia also attracts the undesirable,s but what country doesnot these days. What does Asian,s offer the rest of the world but cheap labour for cheap products or high profits.on cheap labour. So it is like the kettle calling the pot black.

Expats offer Asia more than Asia offers the rest of the world. Migrating Asian,s offer only labour in most cases so what do they bring to the world they enter. when they immigrate around the world.

Ill-informed post from the beginning to the end.

It doesn't deserve a detailed contradiction.

Incidentally, are you aware that the student body at Caltech is 45% Asian?

He makes some very valid points.

I thought his comments on the flag-waving a lot of white people do over here were spot on.

I liked what he had to say on the "expatriate" versus "immigrant" thing.

Middle Easterner with engineering degree goes to US or UK, he's called an immigrant

European Caucasian with <deleted> all but the ability to speak his native tongue goes to Thailand or Vietnam, he's called an expatriate.

Harsh words but the fellow seems intelligent and may have a couple valid points mixed in with his obvious disdain.

Why can he not wear some clothes for this rant ?

If someone starts his argument naked Ive already stopped listening to whatever the issue is...

Harsh words but the fellow seems intelligent and may have a couple valid points mixed in with his obvious disdain.

If someone starts his argument naked Ive already stopped listening to whatever the issue is...

He's having a dump.

Or did you not recognise the video for what it is?!

He's having a dump.

Or did you not recognise the video for what it is?!

oddly enough i figured he was recording in the bathroom, then i realzed it is the same tacky tile you see in older homes in vietnam and cambodia.

one does wonder how the sight of another mans bare chest can render a fellow unable to listen.

some latent issues there perhaps.

we can only thank heaven he was not breast feeding.

Ill-informed post from the beginning to the end.

It doesn't deserve a detailed contradiction.

Incidentally, are you aware that the student body at Caltech is 45% Asian?

You are the ill informed one. Without foreigners showing the way Asia would have been left behind a long time ago. The rest of the world developed them they could not do it themselves. Do some history research before posting such poor understanding of reality.

Asia may be learning now but it is also in foreign universities and then returning home What did the parents of the Asian university students have to offer when they migrated cheap easy labour. At its best is second generation that may make a contribution or go back home..Also without immigration to other countries what would they learn in their own countries. would not even be able to speak english after 12 years of lessons.Also if it is second generation they should be American not Asian.

So make your point

Very close minded, generalizing and stereotyping "white guys"/"ex-pats" ....

It's like a farang saying all Thai man are idiots ....

both are obviously wrong ....

luudee

How many rent boys have you met lately that are that well spoken?

Can you really dismiss him as both ignorant and uneducated

Well Spoken ??? Educated ?..

Oh Ok then....not by my standards...

Chav if I have ever heard one...

Maybe I've misunderstood this all along, but I thought "coolie" meant "laborer." I can't recall this term being used to refer to anything other Asian laborers.

I suspect the inspiration for this rant is he was recently seduced and abandoned by the sort of person he's railing against. With that notice on the wall behind him I'd guess he was in a hotel, and maybe he woke up to find last night's Romeo gone. Or lacking in generosity.

Bitter and twisted old Queen....., past his sell by date, so "Not Happy", and having a rant ......