Disgusting! Thais online pass judgment on foreigners' lewd behaviour on Koh Phi Phi

webfact

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most disturbing thing about that video was the aggressive behavior of the Thai guy.

I might be similarly upset, particularly if I had kids with me and they were within eyesight of public area. It looks like they are easily seen from the beach, walkway. I would say something to them, but would not berate them and continually bitch nasty long after the point was made and they had stopped. Why the proclivity to shame people? Maybe this happens too often and the Thai guy had had enough. That I could understand too. But if this is a one off thing, why need to be so nasty? Film it and shame them further! Good job.

Yes it was dumb but if it was on Miami Beach or a Greek island would we thing twice NO

If it were done on a sidewalk in Miami beach the police would arrest the pair and the two would have the label 'sex offender' for life.

That does not happen with mutual consent.

Yes it does ! Gross Public Indecency gets you on the sex offenders register the same as kiddy fiddling

Fancy having a go at the Thai man!

Here's a bloke coping a BJ in public where passers by could be young children and posters on here trying to defend a couple yanks who like some many other tourists reckon they can come to Thailand and anything goes with no respect to the country.

Great work in giving another black eye to farangs you pair of idiots..

The male said he is Irish.

The Thai man seemed to be from Barbados.

Actually I reckon the TAT has a big hand to play in this. Not directly but much of the advertisements for Thailand overseas emphasizes places like Pattaya and the bar life in Bangkok.

The TAT needs to sort out the advertising of Thailand and maybe then there wouldn't be so much scum coming like we see now

The most disturbing thing about that video was the aggressive behavior of the Thai guy.

Very aggressive!

But listening to his voice maybe he was high on something alcohol/yaba? + 1'30 he said <deleted> you, will you fighting with me com'on man?

I've seen this same behavior by Thais and Chinese (the Chinese had five guys and one Thai whore servicing them outside the bar)...the annoyance is appropriate...I don't care to see drunk skanks doing their rank business in public...Thai culture may encourage this sort of behavior, but I prefer for all people to be as unobtrusive as possible...if authorities can find them punish them (I doubt these slags have any shame)

Xenophobic and Nationalistic propaganda only gains a better footing by showing off the shameless westerners .

The military government has looked for critical observation ( even in rape/murder cases involving a western female) of attire and inferred morality.

Recent announcements of closing down the sex trade and now this highlight a shift in perception .

We can now be perceived as unwholesome .

Even educated Thais who haven't left Thailand consider western woman cheap and nasty whores. ( in general)

This will just help the government next we are critical of them.

We are after all devils .

Returning the happiness to the people might equate sweeping us up and out eventually.?

Certainly violence against us is on the rise .

Cases closed fast.

This lewd act is widely seen as representative and indicative of all westerners.

Thais wouldn't wear a bikini after all .

And Thais don't engage in acts of sex like that.

This is the thinking.

At every stage

Superior morals

Superior minds and hearts .

It's a delusion that's reinforced in every vein coursing Thai blood.

We don't understand Thainess.

The fact the 21st century is crashing in like a tsunami around them doesn't matter.

Until the death will they be confirming in their own minds their superior morals by such acts as two kids smashed out on alcohol ( not served responsibly ) and on holiday doing something stupid.

Half the people online name calling us are most likely buying food with the ill earned gains of their daughters wired money into their account.

Isn't it ironic ?

But alas we dare not accuse the Thais of harbouring organised prostitution on a grand level ...

At least those kids were not doing their act for purposes of gain.

As bad as they were.

It's calling the kettle black coming from Thais .

It should be seen as a careless act where they the kids are fined and deported .

However not tarnish us all.

Great comment, spot on !!

Was he saying 'can I have a go next'?

Sorry, couldn't help it. It's bang out of order and on par with Chinese openly pissing in swimming pools. Regardless of what goes on here with the sex trade and all that; just go to your room you idiots!

Frankly, I find what they did not only disgusting but an example of 2 very selfish people who cannot control their urges and have no concept of right and wrong. They should be fined and put on the next plane back to where they came from. That is the only way they will learn what proper decorum is. It's is no wonder Thai people believe foreigners are degenerate. The fact they were American is an embarrassment to me as a citizen of the country. If this had happened in the US- they would have been arrested- charged with indecent exposure and if convicted - have to register as a sex offender. Their future would be bleak.

I am disgusted that a local girl could perform such a lewd act on a foreigner!.......What was her motivation?

The girl said she from america...watch and listen to the video...

No, someone standing next to the camera (who sounded Thai to me) answered "America" on her behalf ...you can partially tell by the volume of the answer.

While Luckyman has a point- two wrongs do not make one right. There was absolutely no redeeming fact that justify what these 2 people did. They are not 'kids'= they are young adults and their actions show a complete disregard for not only the country they are visiting but for humanity as a whole. Their 'I don't give a damn' attitude is so very present in many of the tourists who visit Thailand. I hope the police find them and show them that their behavior has consequences. I would fine them and deport them and make sure their embassy received the report.

I've seen this same behavior by Thais and Chinese (the Chinese had five guys and one Thai whore servicing them outside the bar)...the annoyance is appropriate...I don't care to see drunk skanks doing their rank business in public...Thai culture may encourage this sort of behavior, but I prefer for all people to be as unobtrusive as possible...if authorities can find them punish them (I doubt these slags have any shame)

I don't quite know why people are assuming she is a tourist, and NOT some kind of "rental" girlfriend, in a bikini ...the video is very blurry ..she could be Thai or Asian and seems to have a very typical Asian figure from what I can see and I cannot hear her speak ...you can only hear a different woman in the background speaking who people are mistaking for her.

The Thai man is addressing his aggression at the tourist man, not the woman who he may realize is not a tourist.

Frankly, I find what they did not only disgusting but an example of 2 very selfish people who cannot control their urges and have no concept of right and wrong. They should be fined and put on the next plane back to where they came from. That is the only way they will learn what proper decorum is. It's is no wonder Thai people believe foreigners are degenerate. The fact they were American is an embarrassment to me as a citizen of the country. If this had happened in the US- they would have been arrested- charged with indecent exposure and if convicted - have to register as a sex offender. Their future would be bleak.

You need to go back to law school. cheesy.gif

Like all things in LOS you can trace the malignancy back to the RTP for failure to enforce ANY law. If we behaved like this (including shagging at the bottom of the steps at the beach pub in front of 5000 spectators, or pissing in the sea, and general drunkeness) at home, you'd spend the night in the cells, and be fined with any of a dozen charges. It's illegal, and we get in trouble. But here... anything goes. The Thais actually facilitate the indiscretions and it makes me laugh when they then turn and judge. If you don't have any limits, the kids of today (LOL) will gladly see how far they can go. Thais live in this very spurious glass house.

Archived