Disgusting! Thais online pass judgment on foreigners' lewd behaviour on Koh Phi Phi

webfact

Xenophobic and Nationalistic propaganda only gains a better footing by showing off the shameless westerners .

The military government has looked for critical observation ( even in rape/murder cases involving a western female) of attire and inferred morality.

Recent announcements of closing down the sex trade and now this highlight a shift in perception .

We can now be perceived as unwholesome .

Even educated Thais who haven't left Thailand consider western woman cheap and nasty whores. ( in general)

This will just help the government next we are critical of them.

We are after all devils .

Returning the happiness to the people might equate sweeping us up and out eventually.?

Certainly violence against us is on the rise .

Cases closed fast.

This lewd act is widely seen as representative and indicative of all westerners.

Thais wouldn't wear a bikini after all .

And Thais don't engage in acts of sex like that.

This is the thinking.

At every stage

Superior morals

Superior minds and hearts .

It's a delusion that's reinforced in every vein coursing Thai blood.

We don't understand Thainess.

The fact the 21st century is crashing in like a tsunami around them doesn't matter.

Until the death will they be confirming in their own minds their superior morals by such acts as two kids smashed out on alcohol ( not served responsibly ) and on holiday doing something stupid.

Half the people online name calling us are most likely buying food with the ill earned gains of their daughters wired money into their account.

Isn't it ironic ?

But alas we dare not accuse the Thais of harbouring organised prostitution on a grand level ...

At least those kids were not doing their act for purposes of gain.

As bad as they were.

It's calling the kettle black coming from Thais .

It should be seen as a careless act where they the kids are fined and deported .

However not tarnish us all.

So you think it is OK for this to happen, that it is only the Thais that are offended seeing something like this in public? What if a family was passing when this was going on? Grandma & Grandpa out for a stroll?

I also notice that the foreigner can do no wrong or hold responsibility in your eyes for their actions. This was obviously induced by others:

".......in their own minds their superior morals by such acts as two kids smashed out on alcohol ( not served responsibly )........"

Get a grip buddy...........................blink.png

Edit: And no, I'm not an old fogey and i have a very open mind as well........................wink.png

Read what I wrote more carefully.

What I concluded was they should be fined and deported and not held up as a reflection of western values.

After all Thailand is perceived as having the largest organised Prostitution in the world , yet denies it.

My argument was with sweeping moralistic judgements by people such as the PM who has been outspoken on things such as rape victims attire ( in the past)

Thais seem oblivious ( when it suits ) to their own short comings in this field.

Even denial.

I also made an personal observation it could be for political reasons .

Military governments like to whip up Xenophobic and nationalist sentiments.

I simply question the people so outraged ?

Really?

I mean these kids are wrong.

But look at them .

Drunk kids.

And yes Thais serve alcohol with little regard to how much is served.

They too can take some responsibility with young tourists getting so plastered .Giving kids buckets of booze on islands and encountering this is never going to change.

I just hope the girl made it home safely and the Thai men didn't kick the boy into a coma which is usually their form.

Or the yank didn't get on a motorbike and ride off and then run over a child,then ride off again.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Classy!

Her mother would be so proud.

In all fairness, she did look to be doing a pretty decent job of it.

How many parents have told their kids, "If you are going to do something, take the time to do it right".

As for children walking by, I would be far more concerned with my kids seeing Ladyboys than seeing this young lady helping her biyfriend with his broken zipper. Any parent walking their kids on Koh Phi-Phi at that hour should be prepared for their kids to see more than they should be.

I have never been to Ko Phi Phi,is it like Walking St.

All the tourist areas that cater to Western Tourist have a similarity to Walking Street- no originality. Filled with bars that have no character; touts that have no class or manners; and a raunchy group of Westerners with no manners or brains.It almost makes me wish there were more Chinese tourists in place of these fools. For some of these people- a chair and a whip might be the answer. Or better yet-send them to Singapore so they learn what a rattan cane is.

I've seen this same behavior by Thais and Chinese (the Chinese had five guys and one Thai whore servicing them outside the bar)...the annoyance is appropriate...I don't care to see drunk skanks doing their rank business in public...Thai culture may encourage this sort of behavior, but I prefer for all people to be as unobtrusive as possible...if authorities can find them punish them (I doubt these slags have any shame)

No comment about the cheap charlie clients forming a conga line then.It takes two or more to tango.

All the tourist areas that cater to Western Tourist have a similarity to Walking Street- no originality. Filled with bars that have no character; touts that have no class or manners; and a raunchy group of Westerners with no manners or brains.It almost makes me wish there were more Chinese tourists in place of these fools. For some of these people- a chair and a whip might be the answer. Or better yet-send them to Singapore so they learn what a rattan cane is.

What are you thinking?... Sending them to Singapore... Crazy

Just hop into them with a hoe or axe... Justice Thai style... Especially for the one with a bikini... All that disgusting flesh on display.... Definitely one who needs hoeing.

See... No need to spend money on extraditions

Such behaviour beggars belief.

Assuming that they come from a Western country, such behaviour would get you jail time, especially if children could see it. Worst, it would have you labelled as a sex offender - in certain countries, that means you have to live in the rough parts of town where there are no schools and you are banned from many normal activities - you probably would not be allowed to travel abroad either.

Frankly, I find what they did not only disgusting but an example of 2 very selfish people who cannot control their urges and have no concept of right and wrong. They should be fined and put on the next plane back to where they came from. That is the only way they will learn what proper decorum is. It's is no wonder Thai people believe foreigners are degenerate. The fact they were American is an embarrassment to me as a citizen of the country. If this had happened in the US- they would have been arrested- charged with indecent exposure and if convicted - have to register as a sex offender. Their future would be bleak.

The male said he was Irish. The female said she was American.

Or the yank didn't get on a motorbike and ride off and then run over a child,then ride off again.

Really? I'd had a friend actually witness a Thai doing this in his pickup some years back. Hit the kid and then reversed over it and sped off. What topped off my friend's disgust was that on recounting to his Thai wife, she merely shrugged. Remember where you are. The jungle. With sparkly bits.

Xenophobic and Nationalistic propaganda only gains a better footing by showing off the shameless westerners .

The military government has looked for critical observation ( even in rape/murder cases involving a western female) of attire and inferred morality.

Recent announcements of closing down the sex trade and now this highlight a shift in perception .

We can now be perceived as unwholesome .

Even educated Thais who haven't left Thailand consider western woman cheap and nasty whores. ( in general)

This will just help the government next we are critical of them.

We are after all devils .

Returning the happiness to the people might equate sweeping us up and out eventually.?

Certainly violence against us is on the rise .

Cases closed fast.

This lewd act is widely seen as representative and indicative of all westerners.

Thais wouldn't wear a bikini after all .

And Thais don't engage in acts of sex like that.

This is the thinking.

At every stage

Superior morals

Superior minds and hearts .

It's a delusion that's reinforced in every vein coursing Thai blood.

We don't understand Thainess.

The fact the 21st century is crashing in like a tsunami around them doesn't matter.

Until the death will they be confirming in their own minds their superior morals by such acts as two kids smashed out on alcohol ( not served responsibly ) and on holiday doing something stupid.

Half the people online name calling us are most likely buying food with the ill earned gains of their daughters wired money into their account.

Isn't it ironic ?

But alas we dare not accuse the Thais of harbouring organised prostitution on a grand level ...

At least those kids were not doing their act for purposes of gain.

As bad as they were.

It's calling the kettle black coming from Thais .

It should be seen as a careless act where they the kids are fined and deported .

However not tarnish us all.

So you think it is OK for this to happen, that it is only the Thais that are offended seeing something like this in public? What if a family was passing when this was going on? Grandma & Grandpa out for a stroll?

I also notice that the foreigner can do no wrong or hold responsibility in your eyes for their actions. This was obviously induced by others:

".......in their own minds their superior morals by such acts as two kids smashed out on alcohol ( not served responsibly )........"

Get a grip buddy...........................blink.png

Edit: And no, I'm not an old fogey and i have a very open mind as well........................wink.png

Read what I wrote more carefully.

What I concluded was they should be fined and deported and not held up as a reflection of western values.

After all Thailand is perceived as having the largest organised Prostitution in the world , yet denies it.

My argument was with sweeping moralistic judgements by people such as the PM who has been outspoken on things such as rape victims attire ( in the past)

Thais seem oblivious ( when it suits ) to their own short comings in this field.

Even denial.

I also made an personal observation it could be for political reasons .

Military governments like to whip up Xenophobic and nationalist sentiments.

I simply question the people so outraged ?

Really?

I mean these kids are wrong.

But look at them .

Drunk kids.

And yes Thais serve alcohol with little regard to how much is served.

They too can take some responsibility with young tourists getting so plastered .Giving kids buckets of booze on islands and encountering this is never going to change.

I just hope the girl made it home safely and the Thai men didn't kick the boy into a coma which is usually their form.

Or the yank didn't get on a motorbike and ride off and then run over a child,then ride off again.Or the Irish man.

I'm all up for a bit of fun,but i find this utterly stupid.Is this the type of thing you would want your kids to see?its a holiday island for gods sake.Drunk or not,what gives peole the right to behave in such a way.What is it?showing off?or just plain stupidity.That guy could have got his head kicked in for such behaviour,if there were a couple of likely Thai lads about.Is this the new type of tourist we can expect. I dont blame that Thai guy for being angry,even insulted that Tourists have such low regard for his country.There are places for such things such as this..A short time in a bar would have done,or in some secluded car park.Even the girls room,or his.

No! i dont find this funny or daring,i find it the arrogance and pure disregard for decency.

There are limits.

And if all the under 25's want to call me an old fool,then bring it on boy's,you will be the ones with the 50,000 baht fines and a bashing at the police station.Thais might not always treat their women right,but they get incensed,when a tourist uses them as a side show,in publlc.

Nothing to discuss, there is a time and a place for many things, but this is simply not done !

What do you mean, " . . . this is simply not done!"? There is a video of it.

My apologies, I will try to avoid the mistake next time.

This post was written in a local dialect called "English language."

Has'nt this been "blown" out of all proportion. I know it "sucks" but it's hard to see the big deal really!

It was on the lewd side but this outrage is a bit hard to swallow. If she had her time over she would most likely realise she'd bitten off more than she could chew and not repeat the act. A stiff warning is in order though.

Plutojames,

Any chance you are over-thinking this one?

I don't think so, the attitude of the thais that think about it at all, probably less than 1%, is that that is the way farang act, if it makes you happy , why not? What really pulls my chain is the mealy mouthed ultrahypocritical wowsers on this forum who complain about someone else having their own kind of fun! What difference does it make to you or yours what tourists do on a resort island? If you feel "demeaned" then I suggest you find a friendly shrink to tell your troubles to! The rest of us human beings will continue our lives probably regretting we were not a party to either end of the celebration of life! thumbsup.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifwai.gif

Not any worse than the two high schools kids from Lampang sha**ing on the teachers desk.

I've seen that in a Bangkok High School, wrists were slapped because High School students are not allowed to be romantically attached, everyone ignored the sex bit!! biggrin.pngthumbsup.gifwai.gif

lock those perverts up and throw the book at them! scum bags like this do give the foreigners a bad name> if they want to eat each other, go home and try it in public!

this is supposed to be the wet season, the nuts are supposed to be home until the dry season. sure would like to see their photo's.

Very tacky to do in public no matter where you are and what makes it worst is she is from the US. Another reason why those of us that live here get looked down on. I agree they should be arrested and turned over to the US embassy then let them learn the hard way back home.

Frankly, I find what they did not only disgusting but an example of 2 very selfish people who cannot control their urges and have no concept of right and wrong. They should be fined and put on the next plane back to where they came from. That is the only way they will learn what proper decorum is. It's is no wonder Thai people believe foreigners are degenerate. The fact they were American is an embarrassment to me as a citizen of the country. If this had happened in the US- they would have been arrested- charged with indecent exposure and if convicted - have to register as a sex offender. Their future would be bleak.

So you think a moment of indescretion as a 20-year old while on holiday should result in their lives being destroyed by having to register as sex offenders for the rest of their lives and be prevented from becoming contributing members of society for the next 50 years? Really?

I think you might be prone to over-reaction just a tad.

I have not met one person in all my years who did not make a mistake or two as they entered adulthood...until now...you are the first.

Has'nt this been "blown" out of all proportion. I know it "sucks" but it's hard to see the big deal really!

It was on the lewd side but this outrage is a bit hard to swallow. If she had her time over she would most likely realise she'd bitten off more than she could chew and not repeat the act. A stiff warning is in order though.

Ah Jesus, finally some guys who can see the humor in life.

Thanks

Well, laws are laws and I'm sure what they did is unlawful in Thailand and most any country, but personally I think sex out of doors is OK as long as it's in a secluded place where it won't be seen, such as in bushes in the dark, in secluded parked cars, etc. But this place seems way too out in public. Another case where foreigners think this country is much more liberal than it actually is.

Also some people get a sexual charge out of the danger of being caught, etc. This case just seems like some crazy kids, possibly intoxicants involved.

If you haven't had outdoor sex in your life when you were young ... well, you've missed out on some good fun!

That was obviously a very inappropriate place to do such a thing........ but I would rather my kids see that any day over a stabbing, shooting, bottling or any serious violence in general - that sort of violent stuff really sticks in kids' minds.

This was just a lack of respect for whatever reasons....... but also not helped by the bad language of the Thai guy, it was not necessary as they were obviously drunk, ashamed, and already leaving.

Hussein House Hotel

ean-471851-8977024_7_b-image.jpg?crop=tr

hussin-house.jpg

I guess if they hadn't trimmed the hedge back nosey parkers wouldn't be able to lure.

So these photos you have posted are of the actual location of the "act"?

If so, it looks fairly private to me given the hour of night.

Had I seen that taking place I would have simply minded my own business and walked on.

What possible business is this of anyones unless they own the property?

And as was mentioned by one astute poster, isn't Koh Phi-Phi one of those destinations of the all night drug crazed sex on the beach Full Moon Party crowd and don't the locals of that island make their living by encouraging that raucous behavior ?

We had dinner on Lower Sukhumvit Soi 8 last night. Across from Via Vie is a blow job bar. A block away the Ladyboys are grabbing every male crotch that walks by. Within 500 meters of Soi 8 there are about a 1000 Thai women offering to perform a BJ and more to any swinging dick stumbling by. There are probably 2-3 times that many short time encounters each night in that vicinity.

And yet we have men on this forum who are wishing these two kids lives are permanently damaged for a minor bit of indescretion.

Does foreigners behave like this when travelling to lets say the mountains of Norway or Beijing? If it happens, then it sure is next to isolated incidents.

What you see in the video is a side effect of Thailand's sex industry. It really doesn't take much effort to imagine there will be more incidents like this in Thailand than almost anywhere that has a reputation of being a very family friendly and developed place. In fact, it's what you should expect when Thailand has the reputation it has, and Thailand has the reputation they have because they choose themselves to have it. There are very few, if any, incidents like this in temples in Thailand, because temples have a very different reputation. If the rest of Thailand had the same reputation as the temples then this incident would most likely never had happened.

While Thais speaks out against incidents like this and names it disgusting, how about they say the same thing about the prostitution in Thailand, which most of them very much accept as a norm, or as a job, or the least ignores it, because it involves "innocent" young THAI girls. Because Thais are very much contributing to Thailand's sex industry, then they automatically thinks it's morally better only because they are Thai, and especially so because most Thais either has at leased a neighbor, if not a sister or a friend who are or has been a prostitute. How about they grow some balls and criticize these neighbors, friends and family members who sell their own genetalia for strangers to play with?

Right, that's what I thought.

These criticizers deserve just as much a slap in the back of their heads as these farangs in the video for their dishonesty, double standard, ignorance and in many cases racism.

Archived